Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How are you feeling right now? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why .
    I'm feeling pretty awful because I'm having yet another flare-up and have spent half of my evening coughing up blood - woo.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling pretty good the last 24 hours, which is great considering how flat the last few weeks have been.

Played some golf with my dad yesterday morning, then headed to the shops where he very generously bought me some shoes and ties I have been after for ages. I don't have much money because work's been no good, so its great to have a few new things.

Started a new work trial this morning and it seemed to go well, so I'm feeling very positive today which is a feeling you can't buy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    This happened a bit on Saturday too...I really should try and think more positively but yeah, I don't know :P
    Aw, you totally should. :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Aw, you totally should. :jumphug:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollieL)
    Feeling super crap and down, scared to be feeling like this again :/
    This feeling sucks, a lot. Maybe put in some distractions during the day etc so you don't go back to that time when you are feeling really ****?

Anyhow, I hope things improve :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know any Uni's in London or Birmingham that provide a foundation degree course in Geography?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just **** tbf can't sleep

ReputationRep:
    Lonely. Going to fly out to New York over the weekend if possible and catch a flight to the Dominican Republic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JBlad)
    Just **** tbf can't sleep
    Havent been able to get to sleep very well for weeks now. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Havent been able to get to sleep very well for weeks now. :rolleyes:
    You win! Seriously though that's not good :/ do you find it inhibits what you can do during the day because you feel lethargic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JBlad)
    You win! Seriously though that's not good :/ do you find it inhibits what you can do during the day because you feel lethargic?
    Haha

Kind of. Particularly during the morning, ill usually be quite moody if i havent had a good nights sleep. But it also depends on what im doing. If im doing nothing (eg not leaving the house), im perhaps more likely to feel tired and want to nap. Also depends how long i ended up sleeping for.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Haha

Kind of. Particularly during the morning, ill usually be quite moody if i havent had a good nights sleep. But it also depends on what im doing. If im doing nothing (eg not leaving the house), im perhaps more likely to feel tired and want to nap. Also depends how long i ended up sleeping for.

What about you?
    Im not too different, although I find it restricts my ability to do things because I don't have the motivation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JBlad)
    Im not too different, although I find it restricts my ability to do things because I don't have the motivation
    Yeah, definitely results in mood changes.

ReputationRep:
    Kinda embarrassed. Not looking forward to going to a wedding wearing heels i can barely walk in
    Also feel like a dork stood next to my physically fit, confident sister. I shouldnt and dont want to feel like this with her, and it hurts.

ReputationRep:
    Kinda embarrassed. Not looking forward to going to a wedding wearing heels i can barely walk in
    Also feel like a dork stood next to my physically fit, confident sister. I shouldnt and dont want to feel like this with her, and it hurts.
    sorry to hear this, i can't really give advice on the situation but i will say you are not a dork but a kind caring person who deserves to be happy. Hope it goes well for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    sorry to hear this, i can't really give advice on the situation but i will say you are not a dork but a kind caring person who deserves to be happy. Hope it goes well for you
    Youd probably think differently if you saw me,

But that means a lot. Its not often i get told things like that, so thank you.

Hope youre okay.

ReputationRep:
    Youd probably think differently if you saw me,

But that means a lot. Its not often i get told things like that, so thank you.

Hope youre okay.
    no problem, i don't think i would change my mind if i saw you since i've managed to get to know you on here.

I'm ok btw, searching for a new job now but i feel better than i did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    no problem, i don't think i would change my mind if i saw you since i've managed to get to know you on here.

I'm ok btw, searching for a new job now but i feel better than i did.
    I have many unlikeable traits though :L, thanks though

Yay! So good to hear.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I can no longer be there without risking having mean comments made to me. I feel my safety at that place is being threatened. I feel like nobody likes me or care if I disappear. Maybe that's for the best. I don't want negative attention, which is what I think I would get by continuing my presence there. I feel like I don't belong and that I'm unwanted. I feel sick and get a stomach ache out of anxiety whenever I log on to that site. It's not healthy, but I don't want to leave. I've been a member of that community for so long - it's basically become my only social connection to other people. I do not know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    On to something completely different: I'm getting fatter by the day. I know I should work out but I find it so boring. I can't seem to motivate myself enough. At the same time I don't want to become obese, because of health reasons and because it's unattractive. I don't want to be ugly and I don't want to be unhealthy. I'm not sure how this began in the first place. Hmm...I guess I've always been something of a sweet tooth while also practising bad judgement concerning portion sizes. Too much sweets, too much cake and too much of most things, in fact. I have been improving, though, but not as much as I need to. I need to exercise more and probably make some changes in my dietary routine.

Alright, alright, I shall make these change in order to improve my quality of life. Let's get on with it.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.