Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm annoyed that Henderson didn't come up for a penalty. To be the so called captain of Liverpool and not have the balls in a final to take a penalty is something. Ok he has a heel problem but so what, if it was Gerrard with a broken leg he'd still volunteer. Pathetic from our captain and vice captain. Also, Milner's set pieces will give me cancer, ****ing hell are they ****.

Fair play to City, overall they deserved to win and especially during the penalties where Caballero was fabulous and the City players didn't faff around.

As in life you win some and lose some. I am absolutely gutted though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Huh? Stop being bitter. All I said was that you had no chance to win the COC and yet you kept saying you had a chance. Rival fans taking the piss is part and parcel of football. The same will happen when we knock you out the EL .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The fact that it went to penalties meant we did have a chance to win it?

ReputationRep:
    I thought Milner was excellent. Sloppy set pieces but other than that he put in a shift. Love the guy

ReputationRep:
    Huh? Stop being bitter. All I said was that you had no chance to win the COC and yet you kept saying you had a chance. Rival fans taking the piss is part and parcel of football. The same will happen when we knock you out the EL .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How in God's name am I being bitter?
    I clearly acknowledged that City were the better team and deserved to win - a bitter person would not say that.

Considering we took them to penalties, your opinion of us having "no chance" looks very stupid now. We clearly had a chance and we could've/should've won in ET.

You're not a bad poster but that was a bad post.

ReputationRep:
    Cut out the petty BS^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    How in God's name am I being bitter?
    I clearly acknowledged that City were the better team and deserved to win - a bitter person would not say that.

Considering we took them to penalties, your opinion of us having "no chance" looks very stupid now. We clearly had a chance and we could've/should've won in ET.

You're not a bad poster but that was a bad post.
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    Cut out the petty BS^
    I agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice response. Only needed the most disliked poster on this thread to bail you out of the hole you were digging

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Nice response. Only needed the most disliked poster on this thread to bail you out of the hole you were digging
    And you further prove his statement :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And you further prove his statement :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not really; I calmly explained the flaws in your posts over the past few days and you failed to respond.

That's not petty, that's just calling you out after shooting your mouth off all weekend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Not really; I calmly explained the flaws in your posts over the past few days and you failed to respond.

That's not petty, that's just calling you out after shooting your mouth off all weekend
    I don't need to respond because this convo is clearly going in circles and is getting tiresome. If you wish to take this as a W then so be it. I have no interest in winning arguments on the internet, so please forgive me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't need to respond because this convo is clearly going in circles and is getting tiresome. If you wish to take this as a W then so be it. I have no interest in winning arguments on the internet, so please forgive me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I couldn't care less about "winning".
    My point is that you say whatever you like but aren't man enough to bear the consequences when you're wrong.

I'm sure you'll do exactly the same as this if we end up beating you in the EL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I couldn't care less about "winning".
    My point is that you say whatever you like but aren't man enough to bear the consequences when you're wrong.

I'm sure you'll do exactly the same as this if we end up beating you in the EL.
    The irony is amazing in this post. Just move on and add me to your ignore list if it seems to annoy you that I'm not man enough to bear the consequences when I'm supposedly wrong :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lucio salty I assume.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    The fact that it went to penalties meant we did have a chance to win it?
    Damn didn't see your notif until now . I meant you never had a chance in the sense that City were never going to bottle a cup final especially when Pellegrini is leaving at the end of the season. Its reported and widely conveyed by the players that he is a hugely respected manager for the club and I'm sure the players were more than motivated to give him a good farewell and there's no better way than winning trophies. Plus, City had all their key players available and I'm sure you'd agree that City's starting 11 when fit is head and shoulders above yours. This is why I continually said you had no chance in the COC final. Ofcourse its great that you held City all the way to penalties and I enjoyed the match since it was entertaining but personally for me, you never had a chance to win it if you get what I mean .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Damn didn't see your notif until now . I meant you never had a chance in the sense that City were never going to bottle a cup final especially when Pellegrini is leaving at the end of the season. Its reported and widely conveyed by the players that he is a hugely respected manager for the club and I'm sure the players were more than motivated to give him a good farewell and there's no better way than winning trophies. Plus, City had all their key players available and I'm sure you'd agree that City's starting 11 when fit is head and shoulders above yours. This is why I continually said you had no chance in the COC final. Ofcourse its great that you held City all the way to penalties and I enjoyed the match since it was entertaining but personally for me, you never had a chance to win it if you get what I mean .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Na that's just nonsense what you've stated if they took it to pens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Na that's just nonsense what you've stated if they took it to pens.
    Maybe but I dunno, I've always felt like they never had a chance in the final. I stated before the game that they never had a chance and then Liverpool took it to pens. I'm just standing by the statement that I made before the match.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just remembered why I don't bother coming here anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    just remembered why I don't bother coming here anymore
    Yeah strong aids.

ReputationRep:
    Not a single academy player in either line up today, while United had 3

#thedifference #realclub

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    I'm annoyed that Henderson didn't come up for a penalty. To be the so called captain of Liverpool and not have the balls in a final to take a penalty is something. Ok he has a heel problem but so what, if it was Gerrard with a broken leg he'd still volunteer. Pathetic from our captain and vice captain. Also, Milner's set pieces will give me cancer, ****ing hell are they ****.

Fair play to City, overall they deserved to win and especially during the penalties where Caballero was fabulous and the City players didn't faff around.

As in life you win some and lose some. I am absolutely gutted though.
    I don't think you should be allowed any more birthdays

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.