Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mac117)
    Some personal details are present though...
    Yh but they won't come tracking u down...they need to get on with marking other papers as well...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Some personal details are present though...
    I did the same for question 5. I do AQA. So we're on the same boat. It answered the question but was all real. If anything it strengthens the writing because of the fact that it's real and your true emotions will be expressed. I know mine were and in a question like 5 and 6 it's about conveying something to the reader so I guess it's good that you told something personal. Lol.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    I did the same for question 5. I do AQA. So we're on the same boat. It answered the question but was all real. If anything it strengthens the writing because of the fact that it's real and your true emotions will be expressed. I know mine were and in a question like 5 and 6 it's about conveying something to the reader so I guess it's good that you told something personal. Lol.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
    Aww...haven't heard of that phrase in a while 'on the same boat'...lol..sorry...I know this is completely irrelevant..so..yh..continue with life...👍👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Aww...haven't heard of that phrase in a while 'on the same boat'...lol..sorry...I know this is completely irrelevant..so..yh..continue with life...👍👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's because I'm Mr. Gora as you so kindly put it. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    It's because I'm Mr. Gora as you so kindly put it. Lol.

Haha lol...that's first thing that's made me smile today...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I just don't want them to call my school about the disturbing facts or something. It would suck.

ReputationRep:
    I just don't want them to call my school about the disturbing facts or something. It would suck.
    Don't worry. As long as you didn't expose the fact that you committed a murder or attempted suicide you're good. Even then I Finn think they'll take it for real. Focus on upcoming exams. Dwelling on such matters will make you feel worse. 👍👍👍

ReputationRep:
    BTW. Good to see you back bro.

ReputationRep:
    BTW. Good to see you back bro.

Haha yeah I was absent due to my work experience and the trip my mum planned last weekend. I get some time off now, as I'm between working and writing essays this week...

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah I was absent due to my work experience and the trip my mum planned last weekend. I get some time off now, as I'm between working and writing essays this week...
    Oh yeah. You had that shadowing thing. How was it ? Well I hope your enjoying yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry. As long as you didn't expose the fact that you committed a murder or attempted suicide you're good. Even then I Finn think they'll take it for real. Focus on upcoming exams. Dwelling on such matters will make you feel worse. 👍👍👍

Haha lol...another thing that made me laugh...
    Lol...ur so much more funnier than chemistry...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah. You had that shadowing thing. How was it ? Well I hope your enjoying yourself.

I ended up in a lab for one day, but it's AWESOME as well. It's really great, and I also have next week for it too The surgeon is very nice (and has the deepest voice known to the human kind, lol) and explains a lot of the science behind every patient. Love it so far.

Next week I'm going to see the surgery. Hope it'll be interesting to watch!

ReputationRep:
    I ended up in a lab for one day, but it's AWESOME as well. It's really great, and I also have next week for it too The surgeon is very nice (and has the deepest voice known to the human kind, lol) and explains a lot of the science behind every patient. Love it so far.

Next week I'm going to see the surgery. Hope it'll be interesting to watch!
    Oh wow...hope it's fun...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Well I did talk a bit about sucide, that's why I'm worried. I hope they just see it as another cliché "struggling-with-sexuality-and-body-image" type of thing. It all happened a while ago and i wouldn't want it dragged out again, since I'm better now.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow...hope it's fun...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He said that the first time he cut a human during his degree he almost fainted as it felt really wrong to do that.
    Edit. (I mean duh, it's another human.)

ReputationRep:
    He said that the first time he cut a human during his degree he almost fainted as it felt really wrong to do that.
    Oh..haha..(not sure if I'm supposed to find that funny)...well let's hope u don't faint tomorrow...lol..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh..haha..(not sure if I'm supposed to find that funny)...well let's hope u don't faint tomorrow...lol..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's funny he's so honest, haha. Well I hope I don't either, it would be rather embarrassing to say the least!

ReputationRep:
    Well I did talk a bit about sucide, that's why I'm worried. I hope they just see it as another cliché "struggling-with-sexuality-and-body-image" type of thing. It all happened a while ago and i wouldn't want it dragged out again, since I'm better now.
    Oh..sorry to hear about that...I'm sure they won't care cuz they would still take it as a creative piece of writing...plus...how do they know it's a true story..?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's funny he's so honest, haha. Well I hope I don't either, it would be rather embarrassing to say the least!
    Haha..I love extremely honest people...hmm...that would be embarrassing...my dad..he's a doctor...his friend is a surgeon...he once offered me to watch a surgery of some type..can't remember what..I literally had a nightmare about that...lol...I'd hate to watch a surgery...but that's my opinion...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh..sorry to hear about that...I'm sure they won't care cuz they would still take it as a creative piece of writing...plus...how do they know it's a true story..?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess you're right. I just used details about my heritage and who I am (ie behaviour, exams, looks) so I was scared I'd get into trouble.

*sigh* I have to go to bed now, as I have to wake up extra early tomorrow because my work experience will start at 6!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.