Turn on thread page Beta

Last Person To Post Here (Part 16) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbandtr4eva)
    I have a Jack Daniel's hip flask :smartass:
    I want a hip flask! I'd fill it with Vodka instead of whiskey though!

ReputationRep:
    I got coasters with it too!!! Won it at some quiz in Pompey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kestral)
    I don't remember turning anyone down recently
    what's your hotmail addresss and I'll add you.
    deleted.

ReputationRep:
    where is Pompey?

ReputationRep:
    Sen - I added you

ReputationRep:
    Portsmouth - tis down south

ReputationRep:
    :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    one more day then i am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone. This essay is going slooooow

ReputationRep:
    hey rooster :hugs: whta is the essay on?

how is everyone

did you have another exam rob?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilina)
    hey rooster :hugs: whta is the essay on?

how is everyone

did you have another exam rob?
    Security Studies (sub-topic of International Relations)

The essay is basically about what makes the world dangerous. I've got to address two theories on it but I'm struggling. It's such a broad question that you've got loads of information, but it's difficult making it slot into a coherent thesis.

Hows your day been?

ReputationRep:
    aye i did GENERAL AND ORGANIC CHEMISTRY went pretty ok

ReputationRep:
    :wizard:

ReputationRep:
    MICROBIOLOGY, VIROLOGY AND DISEASE tomorrow
    dunno why its in caps, but its pretty easy, only hard part in know which each diseases do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoosterUK)
    Security Studies (sub-topic of International Relations)

The essay is basically about what makes the world dangerous. I've got to address two theories on it but I'm struggling. It's such a broad question that you've got loads of information, but it's difficult making it slot into a coherent thesis.

Hows your day been?
    why did i even ask. . . .:indiff:

lol ok, that sounds interesting have fun with that. . .

my day's been ok thanks, went to work, did some driving, that kinda thing haha

well done rob

ReputationRep:
    I just broke down over MSN to Andy:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Katherine: I was scared of hurting you so I was trying to push you away
    Andy: Missy I'm here for you and you won't hurt me, I know you won't
    Katherine: Well I think I will. I can't explain it but I feel like ****. I'm fed up with hurting everyday and crying everyday. I don't like change: I don't know how to deal with it. I'm so scared all the time. I feel like I've let all my family and friends down by not going back to Uni.
    Andy: You haven't one bit.
    Katherine: Sometimes I feel better, I feel like my old self, but sometimes I just want to sit and cry my eyes out like I did last night.
    Andy: Don't think like that as its not true.
    Katherine: I'm scared and I hurt and I feel like a failure and I can't stop thinking "what if". And I don't want to hurt you because I really really like you, but I'm scared because I'm such a mess and I don't want to hurt you and sometimes I'm scared of telling you how I feel because I don't want to upset you.
    Andy:I really really like you too. I wouldn't let anything make you unhappy which is why I'm here. I'm not just here to listen and give advice, I'm here for you.
    Katherine: Really? I'm so scared.
    Andy: Really
    Katherine: I feel scared all of the time and sometimes I don't know what to say to you because I'm scared of hurting you. I don't want to hurt you.
    Andy: Believe me just saying it is better than not saying it, I get scared myself. I always get scared when I'm in the car driving somewhere; at work; at home especially as I hate being here by myself. I always get scared about the future.
    Katherine: I'm scared too about the future. I had all these plans but they've all changed. I'm scared all the time.
    Andy: Whatever comes comes and everything happens for a reason. You're not the only one who's scared.
    Katherine: I don't understand that if it's supposed to happen for a reason, why does it hurt so much?
    Andy: Everyone will hit a rock/thorn in the road and it can pull you to a stop and can make you go a different way but sometimes those stops that you may think are bad are just spots where you will get better and you will get back up and you will carry along to the best bits that come after. It just makes you stronger and realise what's best in life and what you're thankful for. I know after being messed around so much that I'm thankful for everyone I know who's been there for me like family and friends. It's always them who help you the most and lift you back on your feet.

He's so lovely

ReputationRep:
    tl;dr

Ahh well, you're happy now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbandtr4eva)
    :hi:

I haven't been too bad thank you, you? Germany was lovely, seems like such a long time ago though :sad: I'm working in a local school at the moment for three weeks and I'm loving it. Trying to decide what to do next regarding Uni What have you been up to lovely Addie? :hugs:
    :cute: Wow, well at least you had yourself a nice little holiday.

:woo: Uni and exams......run away!!

I hope that doesnt influence your decision. :p:

I havent been to bad, I had my hair done and it smells lovely and coconutty, also my new fringe keeps getting in the way of my face....:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    thank you for the cake kitty kat :love:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.