This discussion is closed.
Miss Behaving
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by zedbrar)
^Is probably past her bed time as well :yep:

Well, technically i can stay up late because i don't start work until 12 tomorrow. So i figure, as the average man only needs 8 hours sleep, i can then go to bed at 2am and be refreshed and ready to take on the world tomorrow.
well recently ive been sleeping at 3 in the morning :yep: and my mother is perfectly fine with that in the circumstances. so there :p:
hollywoodbudgie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
^ Should read the title of this thread :laugh:

(Hi everyone!)
Miss Behaving
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
^ Should read the title of this thread :laugh:

(Hi everyone!)
^ The person above is cheeky :p:
hollywoodbudgie
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Cheeky!? I...

^ Person above me has left me speechless wordless.
FloppyBunny789
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
^Found my earlier description of her rather funny

has got an interesting sig but i don't quite know what i am looking at...
Your looking at 15 minutes of spare time on photoshop using the Eitai Bridge (Tokyo)
hollywoodbudgie
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
^ Pretty talented.
The Epicurean
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
^just lied >_>

(Original post by wm123)
^Found my earlier description of her rather funny

Your looking at 15 minutes of spare time on photoshop using the Eitai Bridge (Tokyo)
Tokyo! Thats why it looks so good! Tokyo is the greatest city ever!:yep: I wanna...actually i need to go there.
FloppyBunny789
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
^ Just got a reply from me.

^just lied >_>

Tokyo! Thats why it looks so good! Tokyo is the greatest city ever!:yep: I wanna...actually i need to go there.
It is! Its a dream of mine to go, was looking to go this year on my own. Probably best to see as much of Europe first though.
The Epicurean
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
^Is an avid traveler

(Original post by wm123)
^ Just got a reply from me.

It is! Its a dream of mine to go, was looking to go this year on my own. Probably best to see as much of Europe first though.
The thing with Europe is i don't feel the culture is that much different. What i love about South East Asia as a whole is that the culture is so different. I love how the writing looks, anime always looks dope, TV looks so much more colourful and entertaining and architecture etc...I don't think Europe can compare as when ever visiting, there is still an element of home (UK) present.
FloppyBunny789
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
^Is an avid traveler

The thing with Europe is i don't feel the culture is that much different. What i love about South East Asia as a whole is that the culture is so different. I love how the writing looks, anime always looks dope, TV looks so much more colourful and entertaining and architecture etc...I don't think Europe can compare as when ever visiting, there is still an element of home (UK) present.

^Ditto

I agree with that, but there's still some amazing places to experience in Europe which im yet to see. The start of this year i went through rural Germany, it was winter and the sights i saw were just amazing. Its times like them when my routine of a life back at home seems like a complete waste of my precious time.

Back to SEA, everything about it just seems beautiful. When i do decide to head over there i'll probably do it alone. Just me, my ipod and my camera.

http://mellor-online.co.uk/images/ph...ht_skyline.jpg
The Epicurean
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by wm123)
^Ditto

I agree with that, but there's still some amazing places to experience in Europe which im yet to see. The start of this year i went through rural Germany, it was winter and the sights i saw were just amazing. Its times like them when my routine of a life back at home seems like a complete waste of my precious time.

Back to SEA, everything about it just seems beautiful. When i do decide to head over there i'll probably do it alone. Just me, my ipod and my camera.

http://mellor-online.co.uk/images/ph...ht_skyline.jpg
WM123's paramount objective in life is to see the whole world while he can

I woulda thought you would of went to Germany during Autumn and coincidently be present when the Oktoberfest was on

Whenever i go to another country i always feel like it would be better living there than living here. But i always forget that i would still probably have the exact same routine and have the same feeling but vice-versa whereby i'd want to live in England or somewhere else.. :p:

You should become a travel journalist.... You get paid to travel!!! Imagine that. :p:
hollywoodbudgie
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
^ Good writer. Also recently changed his avatar.
The Epicurean
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
^Has got good eyesight and a good memory to notice that i have changed my avy...

Good writer? >_> If only....maybe then i would of achived better grades in English GCSE's.

Pixie Lott avy was getting me mistaken for a girl! I dunno what is wrong with people...:rolleyes: So i thought i'd try and get a more "masculine" avy....but the space is too petite and feminine :mad: Can't fit nothin into it...
choccandy21
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
likes pixie lott
The Epicurean
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Observant And also likes that annoying guy from JLS
hollywoodbudgie
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
^ Feels like he has to get more 'masculine.' As someone who has done a bit of Freudian psychology, you really don't want to ask me what that entails.
Age_of_Innocence
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
A Byzantine (Y)
The Epicurean
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Age_of_Innocence)
A Byzantine (Y)
Irish! Age_of_Innocence is obviously Ubercool :cool: Dia duit...slan >_>

(Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
^ Feels like he has to get more 'masculine.' As someone who has done a bit of Freudian psychology, you really don't want to ask me what that entails.
Lol, i definetly will not ask. I know it will entail something that i wish not to hear.
BADBOY89
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Is a member of the hip hop society
Qaz25
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Pokemon Society :cool: ... need I say any more?

X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (45)
73.77%
Leave (16)
26.23%

Watched Threads