Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hate Cesc more than the next guy.

Would break an arm and 2 legs to have him back :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    Pretty much all my posts are constructive I'm just a dominating character and a lot of people struggle with my confrontational stance
    Your on his ignore list you **** he can't see what you posted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's like, you know in real life there are some right nutters and weirdos but you just ignore them and then you start to forget they exist?

The internet is here to remind us that they exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Your on his ignore list you **** he can't see what you posted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    id love to see half the people who give it large on here in real life i bet 95% of you are a pack of scrawny dweebs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    It's like, you know in real life there are some right nutters and weirdos but you just ignore them and then you start to forget they exist?

The internet is here to remind us that they exist.

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Srsly now. Said that I need to find the ignore button 100 times but I still ain't found it. Some one tell me where it is so I can ignore this "butty" guy

ReputationRep:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/pro...?do=ignorelist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Srsly now. Said that I need to find the ignore button 100 times but I still ain't found it. Some one tell me where it is so I can ignore this "butty" guy
    It's under the my friends and contacts tab on your profile fyi.

ReputationRep:
    ignore lists oh god we've got a bunch of yaya toures in here how about you grow a pair and have a manly discussion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    It's under the my friends and contacts tab on your profile fyi.
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Tony Adams docu on btsports1 now!

You can stream it on cricfree.tv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    id love to see half the people who give it large on here in real life i bet 95% of you are a pack of scrawny dweebs
    Mate your just a moist version of yaboy. Pdl (inb4 stolen of jam )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Woah bad boy baconbutty on tings. What type of Internet hard man calls themselves BaconButty.

ReputationRep:
    So UTD bidding for, and perhaps getting, Fabregas??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    So UTD bidding for, and perhaps getting, Fabregas??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I doubt it

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell do you guys even retaliate to these stupid ********s that troll our thread. We should just act like we don't see their comments. I'm sure these idiots have some self respect that'll teach them to either talk sense or just to **** off.

It's so annoying seeing three pages full of bul**** from these people, and then for the more intelligent posters to actually retaliate. Just **** them off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Why the hell do you guys even retaliate to these stupid ********s that troll our thread. We should just act like we don't see their comments. I'm sure these idiots have some self respect that'll teach them to either talk sense or just to **** off.

It's so annoying seeing three pages full of bul**** from these people, and then for the more intelligent posters to actually retaliate. Just **** them off
    Who you referring to man? Bacon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Who you referring to man? Bacon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Obviously. Him and there's a few new crackheads that come here and cause needless problems lol

They should just be ignored by everyone, so that decent posters can carry on posting useful stuff & not get involved with these lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Obviously. Him and there's a few new crackheads that come here and cause needless problems lol

They should just be ignored by everyone, so that decent posters can carry on posting useful stuff & not get involved with these lot
    Always happens at the end of the season tbh- football talk is dead so WUM's come out in force and the standard dramatically drops.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Always happens at the end of the season tbh- football talk is dead so WUM's come out in force and the standard dramatically drops.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol if we didn't win the FA Cup, this thread would've been WUM central.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.