The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ospina starting on Saturday lolololol
Original post by AliRizzo
Eh? It isn't.

Well I guess you're all melting down together then!!
If Ospina starts, Spurs will probably tear you man apart :coma:. But knowing Spurs, they'll probably bottle it like tonight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Ospina starting on Saturday lolololol

Double figures much? Gonna shut off all connections to outside world and revise for my Mocks.
Cech pulling his hamstring running up for a corner which he wasn't needed for nor were we ever going to score from in the final minute of a game which we're losing and a goal wouldn't have really helped our situation is like the most Arsenal thing ever, had tears in my eyes when the commentator announced it.
If I was Joel Campbell I'd be furious tonight. Fully expect him, Ozil, Sanchez, Cech and any other half decent players we have to leave this summer. Wenger is killing our club on the pitch whilst the c*nts on the board are killing it off it.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
If I was Joel Campbell I'd be furious tonight. Fully expect him, Ozil, Sanchez, Cech and any other half decent players we have to leave this summer. Wenger is killing our club on the pitch whilst the c*nts on the board are killing it off it.

Only good thing about this is Cech is going nowhere. Got him tied down to a long term contract and he won't leave London as evidenced from last summer. He knows Arsenal won't win shite, I don't think he cares as long as he's providing for his family.

The rest will leave definitely want to leave, but I couldn't care less about Alexis, hope the door slams on his arse on the way out.
Joel Campell is a quality player! He's always hungry for goals just look at the desire and the runs he makes.

Too bad the rest of the Arsenal team are just ****.
Arsenal beating Tottenham

or

Trump becoming president.

Which is more likely to happen.
Campbell chose to stay at this failure of a club so I can't really feel bad for him
Original post by al_94
Campbell chose to stay at this failure of a club so I can't really feel bad for him

Scenes when him and Ozil leave this **** club :rofl: :rofl:
I already said it, I wouldn't even mind us not finishing in the top 4 for once. Since we weren't even in the title race to begin with. October was just an anomaly, remove the points gained from that month and we'd be level on points with Chelsea.
It's come to the point where the trolling is not even funny. Once Wenger goes and we get a proper set of coaches (and manager) we can dream again.
You put your Wenger in, you put your Wenger out
Completely forgot that we still have to go to Nou Camp ffs. Can't we just forfeit and take a 3-0 loss?
Completely forgot that we still have to go to Nou Camp ffs. Can't we just forfeit and take a 3-0 loss?

That will be best for both parties.
Reply 5135
Original post by e aí rapaz
We're on course to finish the season with less points than the previous season, for a second year running. It's funny considering it was 2-3 years ago that all the talk was of us progressing now that we're able to spend more again. This is the opposite of progress.

Literally said this just yesterday

Original post by sevchenko
Can Confirm

About time
Original post by e aí rapaz
:shock:

At last!

:yeah::woo::yeah:

INIT MAN
I would not be surprised if Hull beat us
(edited 8 years ago)
All arsenal fans complaining about Wenger please send him to Old Trafford to replace LvG if he does leave! He's a fantastic manager, it's just that Arsenal fans overhype their seriously average players and expect them to do things they can't do, like beat Swansea at home! Believe me UTD fans know the difference between world class and slightly above average players, no-one in your team can honestly say they're world-class and can make the difference when it's needed, not Wengers fault. I'm sure if Schneiderlin, De Gea, Martial, Memphis, Mata, Smalling, Herrera, Shaw, Rooney & (maybe, but probably not) Marcus Rashford were playing for Wenger, Man united would look a totally different beast.
Reply 5138
Original post by Umbrella627
Arsenal beating Tottenham

or

Trump becoming president.

Which is more likely to happen.

My money is on Trump.
Cech pulling his hamstring running up for a corner which he wasn't needed for nor were we ever going to score from in the final minute of a game which we're losing and a goal wouldn't have really helped our situation is like the most Arsenal thing ever, had tears in my eyes when the commentator announced it.

No Cech or Koscienly for the NL Derby....

Latest