Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    On monday i will be getting around 30cm of my hair cut off to donate to the little princesses trust and also to get sponsored to raise money for melanoma uk which unfortunately caused my stepdad to pass away. For a great cause and also something to distract my attention away from results day and to focus on raising money for a good cause. If anybody would like to sponsor me this is the link which also explains more about it all. Thanks in advance. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Gemma-Broom1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    no lol Nicki!
    i knew what u meant!

ReputationRep:
    I READ IT ALL!
    And one thing to say:

Spoiler:
    Show
    am out :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by mediaya)
    I READ IT ALL!
    And one thing to say:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    am out :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    of breath?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electrospective)
    Lol how come? Were you born here? Somaliland > Somalia
    Tru, lol.
    Im gonna eat you. Hahaha not kidding come on Somalia>Somaliland. I was born here. Im exaggerating lol. I just meant i speak good somali, not the basic somali , like kids speak now! Ahh my first language was somali, then italian. Cause my parents never spoke to me in english at home They spoke somali, my mum spoke just italian. So when i went to school i was like fresh. It was cool tho i learnt english quite quickly. I was fluent in it by 6/7. But then i forget how to speak italian, I just remember some phrases and how to say some stuff

ReputationRep:
    win what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Im gonna eat you. Hahaha not kidding come on Somalia>Somaliland. I was born here. Im exaggerating lol. I just meant i speak good somali, not the basic somali , like kids speak now! Ahh my first language was somali, then italian. Cause my parents never spoke to me in english at home They spoke somali, my mum spoke just italian. So when i went to school i was like fresh. It was cool tho i learnt english quite quickly. I was fluent in it by 6/7. But then i forget how to speak italian, I just remember some phrases and how to say some stuff
    Ohhh. Interesting. Same, my somali is very good, kids nowadays are ****ing terrible. I was rapping in somali the other day, me + my family friend. :lol:

I used to be fluent in french as a kid, my dad's friends were mostly french and I played with their kids a lot. But I forgot it later on. It's so easy to learn languages when you're younger, harder to keep though.

(Original post by Skittles_Lime)
    win what?
    chocolate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    chocolate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What kind of chocolate? Will it be worth it?

Matrix123

Another victory!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electrospective)
    Ohhh. Interesting. Same, my somali is very good, kids nowadays are ****ing terrible. I was rapping in somali the other day, me + my family friend. :lol:

I used to be fluent in french as a kid, my dad's friends were mostly french and I played with their kids a lot. But I forgot it later on. It's so easy to learn languages when you're younger, harder to keep though.
    ugh its annoying like they sound no offence retarded.Hey your an ex-muslim right? does your dad know? and wait u were blonde as a kid?
    I know

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :tea:

ReputationRep:
    of breath?
    No otherwise o would faint i meant out of this game lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    :tea:
    Tea time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    ugh its annoying like they sound no offence retarded.Hey your an ex-muslim right? does your dad know? and wait u were blonde as a kid?
    I know
    Yeah I was, I'm so special.

Yeah he does, everyone knows, except my grandma and my aunt who lives in America.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    That is not worth it! Who would want 16 year old chocolate?! Its not some fancy wine where the longer the better!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Tea time
    Moroccan mint. :yes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.