TSR Christian Society (X-SOC) Episode IV: A New Hope Watch

temi.h.o.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Just wanted to share some great songs that always have me singing out loud and just make me so happy, our God is so good; hope everyone has had a lovely week so far
tradingmyheartforyours
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What good Father does not talk to his children? That would be neglect. There are some that say the voice of God is not present or talking but don't feed in to that lie. It's in the whispers that his voice is heard. Our Father is a good, good father and he'll speak into our situations even we don't see it. He rejoices over us and calls us his. He won't fail us even if we make mistakes.
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey guys,I know I don't ever post on here but I just wanted to ask if you guys could keep me in your prayers as I've recently had surgery and it hasn't gone the way we would have hoped and I'm very sick right now,so I need all the prayers I can get right now. Many thanks <3
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by queen-bee)
Hey guys,I know I don't ever post on here but I just wanted to ask if you guys could keep me in your prayers as I've recently had surgery and it hasn't gone the way we would have hoped and I'm very sick right now,so I need all the prayers I can get right now. Many thanks <3
Really sorry to hear you're so ill, will definitely keep you (and your family) in my thoughts and prayers. Stay as strong as you can and keep fighting :jumphug:
temi.h.o.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by queen-bee)
sorry to hear about that, praying for you
queen-bee
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
Really sorry to hear you're so ill, will definitely keep you (and your family) in my thoughts and prayers. Stay as strong as you can and keep fighting :jumphug:
Thank you <3
PandaWho
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Iv been asked to apply for a senior roll at work when it comes available next month (iv only been in my current roll for 3 months, so prayers will be greatly received over the next few months! Thanks guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by PandaWho)
Iv been asked to apply for a senior roll at work when it comes available next month (iv only been in my current roll for 3 months, so prayers will be greatly received over the next few months! Thanks guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Very excited for you! Praying :hugs:
Racoon
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done. Will do.
Aula
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's really exciting! Will keep you in my prayers :yep:
Racoon
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sad at the loss of a friend to cancer yesterday. Thanking God for her amazing life. A young life of selfless witness and ministry for God. At home with Jesus now.

2 Corinthians 4:17

"For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison"

Daniel 12:3

"Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever".

We mustn't waste a moment of this precious life thinking and dwelling about things that are of no value. Focus on Jesus and the race that needs to be run to the finishing line. Reflecting his glory and love to all we meet. Being kind and reaching out to those who have no hope.

1 Peter 5:4

"And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the unfading crown of glory".

Gill's Exposition "ye shall receive a crown of glory which fadeth not away"; in distinction from those crowns which were given to the conqueror, in the Olympic games; which were made of divers flowers, of the olive, wild olive, pine tree, and of parsley, and inserted in a branch of the wild olive tree (y) and which quickly faded away; or in allusion to crowns made of amaranthus (z), the plant "everlasting", so called, from the nature of it, because it never fades: the eternal glory and happiness, which is here meant by a crown of glory, or a glorious crown, never fades away, but ever shines in its full lustre; and this faithful ministers shall receive at the hands of the chief Shepherd, as a gift of his, as a reward of grace; when they have finished their work, they will enter into the joy of their Lord, and shine as the stars for ever and ever; they shall reign with Christ, as kings, on a throne of glory, wearing a crown of glory, and enjoying a kingdom and glory to all eternity.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Racoon)
Sad at the loss of a friend to cancer yesterday. Thanking God for her amazing life. A young life of selfless witness and ministry for God. At home with Jesus now.
Very sorry for your loss :console: Praying for your friend and her friends and family left behind :sadnod:
Joannywhite
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

2 Corinthians 4:17

"For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison"

Daniel 12:3

"Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever".

We mustn't waste a moment of this precious life thinking and dwelling about things that are of no value. Focus on Jesus and the race that needs to be run to the finishing line. Reflecting his glory and love to all we meet. Being kind and reaching out to those who have no hope.

1 Peter 5:4

"And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the unfading crown of glory".

Gill's Exposition "ye shall receive a crown of glory which fadeth not away"; in distinction from those crowns which were given to the conqueror, in the Olympic games; which were made of divers flowers, of the olive, wild olive, pine tree, and of parsley, and inserted in a branch of the wild olive tree (y) and which quickly faded away; or in allusion to crowns made of amaranthus (z), the plant "everlasting", so called, from the nature of it, because it never fades: the eternal glory and happiness, which is here meant by a crown of glory, or a glorious crown, never fades away, but ever shines in its full lustre; and this faithful ministers shall receive at the hands of the chief Shepherd, as a gift of his, as a reward of grace; when they have finished their work, they will enter into the joy of their Lord, and shine as the stars for ever and ever; they shall reign with Christ, as kings, on a throne of glory, wearing a crown of glory, and enjoying a kingdom and glory to all eternity.
Aww thats a real shame. May our good Lord continue to strengthen her family and loved ones even in this time of grief. He knows best. The Lord gives and He takes. She is in good hands

Posted from TSR Mobile
Racoon
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Joannywhite)
Aww thats a real shame. May our good Lord continue to strengthen her family and loved ones even in this time of grief. He knows best. The Lord gives and He takes. She is in good hands

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you so much. Yes, Amen
Racoon
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
Very sorry for your loss :console: Praying for your friend and her friends and family left behind :sadnod:
Thank you, very kind. Amen.
Anon_98
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Im awfully sorry to hear that. :jumphug: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anon_98
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zulKcYItKIA <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Racoon
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anon_98)
Im awfully sorry to hear that. :jumphug: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. x
Racoon
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Love that band, this is a great song too, streams of mercy...what we all need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sBuajPzBTw

Anon_98
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Love that band, this is a great song too, streams of mercy...what we all need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sBuajPzBTw

Aw, so do I. :woo:
Yeah, that one is so great. Love it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1410)
79.66%
Leave (360)
20.34%

Watched Threads