Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    Currently writing my first journalism piece on a particular videogame for my friends' website - actually really enjoying writing it
    Nice! Which game is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyking)
    Nice! Which game is it?

Ryse: Son of Rome

I'm going through writing about all the historical inaccuracies in the game

ReputationRep:
    Ryse: Son of Rome

I'm going through writing about all the historical inaccuracies in the game
    I'm sure there are quite a few It's supposed to be pretty mediocre.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure there are quite a few It's supposed to be pretty mediocre.
    There's more than a few - and they're not even subtle mistakes either, they're huge mistakes that really defy history :facepalm:

The game itself was really "hack and slash, hack and slash, rinse and repeat" which was so repetitive. I completed it in about 6 hours after work on the hardest available difficulty, and apart from great graphics and an interesting storyline (which in itself was a huge inaccuracy) there really wasn't much to the game.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.gafor)
    I knew I always liked May, a mixture of peace, beauty and kinkiness as if you havn't done enough damage to my pure as gold innocence already

lol its even worse that Ken rejected you and chose barbie instead you mustn't have shown your love for all things Anal to him I suppose

I thought you liked calling me Mr Rock Hard but I suppose Hot Rod is good too :perv: and I remember it all its good to know that your memory is cumin back to you as well dont want you forgetting all those excellent rides I gave you :sexface:
    Your as innocent and pure as a 40 year old woman wearing a white wedding dress with her 6 kids walking behind her down the isle .

Well Barbie was wearing hot pants whipping her hair back and forth so I had no chance lol.

Well Mr Rock hard was your chosen name remember but Hot Rod is defo more you, well with the memories we had how could I not , those rides were at Thrope Park oh get your memories in order.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    --

I bet the neighbours know my name.

ReputationRep:
    iygkyukuyg

ReputationRep:
    There's more than a few - and they're not even subtle mistakes either, they're huge mistakes that really defy history :facepalm:

The game itself was really "hack and slash, hack and slash, rinse and repeat" which was so repetitive. I completed it in about 6 hours after work on the hardest available difficulty, and apart from great graphics and an interesting storyline (which in itself was a huge inaccuracy) there really wasn't much to the game.
    Yeah, I won't be getting it I hope you got a free copy to review

ReputationRep:
    lol Lovers tiffs, I like the sound of that

all this talk about slaps and kicks, Clearly you like it rough :sexface: no surprises there
    Lol thought you would, shame it will never happen .

I like the best of both words . You will not be providing it .

ReputationRep:
    --

Love faces.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I won't be getting it I hope you got a free copy to review
    Nope, my friends' website is pretty unheard of so they don't get anything. I believe the biggest thing they got though was a free set of tickets to go to E3 back in 2012 though, but they couldn't go due to their exams.

But they mainly review/play PS3/PS4 games whereas I'm the only Xbox 360/Xbox One gamer out of them all - so we always have to pay for the game

ReputationRep:
    Night

and You can just call me G :gangster:, sounds much better but A.G. is fine too
    Afternoon

Not G that is somebody else's .

ReputationRep:
    --

Simply amazing.

ReputationRep:
    vibnjl

ReputationRep:
    --one love

ReputationRep:
    Nope, my friends' website is pretty unheard of so they don't get anything. I believe the biggest thing they got though was a free set of tickets to go to E3 back in 2012 though, but they couldn't go due to their exams.

But they mainly review/play PS3/PS4 games whereas I'm the only Xbox 360/Xbox One gamer out of them all - so we always have to pay for the game
    Yeah, I think only the big names would be given a free copy. Still fun to review though

ReputationRep:
    --Holla

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think only the big names would be given a free copy. Still fun to review though

Yeah, the likes of Pewdiepie, theradbrad, KSI, and I think Achievement Hunter too, always get free copies.

I'd really like to do game reviewing in the future as a hobby, maybe even set up a YouTube channel for it, but I just know I wouldn't get many readers/subscriptions. Ahh well, I guess the main reason to do it is because you enjoy it, not because it can make you successful

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.