Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moore39)
    Is there anyone that has not heard from Eversheds?
    Hi,

I haven't heard from Eversheds Birm since forever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moore39)
    Is there anyone that has not heard from Eversheds?
    Still waiting to hear back on London vac scheme post face to face. You?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone actually heard from Hill Dicks about the summer vac scheme post WG or is there still hope?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlie5155)
    Has anyone actually heard from Hill Dicks about the summer vac scheme post WG or is there still hope?
    I do not think anyone on here has heard re: summer scheme, so there is hope for us yet.

I expect we will hear soon, possibly this week?

ReputationRep:
    I thought that last week!
    (Original post by MonkeymanC3)
    I do not think anyone on here has heard re: summer scheme, so there is hope for us yet.

I expect we will hear soon, possibly this week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonkeymanC3)
    I do not think anyone on here has heard re: summer scheme, so there is hope for us yet. I expect we will hear soon, possibly this week?
    Has anyone tried contacting the graduate recruitment team? I was thinking of dropping them an email but wasn't sure if it may be best to wait & see if there's any news this week.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think emailing would hurt to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Cooley LLP today?

ReputationRep:
    Could someone tell me when TC interviews/ACs are roughly? like is it august or september? Need to know for booking holidays etc

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TykeDragon)
    Could someone tell me when TC interviews/ACs are roughly? like is it august or september? Need to know for booking holidays etc

Thanks!
    they are usually in august!

ReputationRep:
    Going to TC interviews in August will be really annoying :erm: At least VS interviews were during term time - for me, university is much closer to London than home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tudd)
    Has anyone tried contacting the graduate recruitment team? I was thinking of dropping them an email but wasn't sure if it may be best to wait & see if there's any news this week.

Tudd are you waiting on Weightmans too, the email re: 2nd stage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsw08)
    Tudd are you waiting on Weightmans too, the email re: 2nd stage?
    Yeah, still no update on the 2nd stage from Weightmans.

ReputationRep:
    Heard back from Eversheds cardiff: summer vac scheme offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by husn)
    Has anyone heard from Cooley LLP today?
    I haven't heard anything from Cooley so that leads me to believe that I will get a PFO tomorrow..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyWoccy)
    Going to TC interviews in August will be really annoying :erm: At least VS interviews were during term time - for me, university is much closer to London than home.
    haha well think about people who don't live in UK! or rather Europe :P

(hint: me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amin_543)
    Just seen that I've got a Cooley A/C invite. Has anyone gone through the email and attatchment yet? Seems like it's going to be tough.

Looks a right nightmare

This is my last shot for a VC so would have liked something a little less intense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ang21)
    I haven't heard anything from Cooley so that leads me to believe that I will get a PFO tomorrow..
    Yeah I was remaining hopeful today but it's rejection day tomorrow 😪😪

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chianti1)
    Has anyone heard back from Barclays regarding the summer legal work experience weeks?
    No I haven't, didn't they say if we were successful we would hear by 1st may, so we have a bit of time!! Fingers crossed!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student652)
    Yeah I was remaining hopeful today but it's rejection day tomorrow 😪😪

SHAME really, but onwards and upwards i guess. You never know they may send out a few more AC invites tomorrow albeit seems rather unlikely. ;/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.