Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyPhilly)
    If it helps, I got 63 in f214. Lowest B possible and I didnt feel like i did that poorly
    Yeah exactly, same here... I'm remarking both papers. Weird paper that was.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the F215 unofficial mark scheme? Feel like I've been ridiculously undermarked here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnekaChan173)
    Yeah exactly, same here... I'm remarking both papers. Weird paper that was.
    Really? Did you not get into your firm choice or something or do you just have a bone to pick with OCR?

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has gotten theirs remarked can you let us know im thinking about getting mine remarked

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have OCR biology exam
    Mark schemes by any chance ?:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ewhittle_)
    Does anyone have the F215 unofficial mark scheme? Feel like I've been ridiculously undermarked here
    Or maybe you actually didn't earn the marks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley Williams)
    Or maybe you actually didn't earn the marks?
    You don't have to be so harsh? So unnecessary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marmite97)
    I'm so confused! I got a U in my F215 .... I seem to be prone to having some 'bad' exams, last year my F211 was an E and my F212 was a B, I retook F211 this year and I came out with a C with very minimal revision! Overall I got a D for Bio... I don't know whether to put the U in for a remark bcs I put in so much effort for Bio this year... the thing is it's £40 and it won't affect my Uni place :confused:
    I'm in exactly the same boat! I got a U in f215 but I genuinely thought I did okay in it I was really gutted as I worked really hard. I was going to get a remark but my biology teacher emailed me saying it's probably a waste of money. I really don't know if it's worth doing 😤😩

ReputationRep:
    I had my f212 (retake) and f215 remarked, I had 126/150 ums for both of them, I got it back today but my mark stayed exactly the same

ReputationRep:
    Missed my offer for medicine by 2.67 marks I honestly hate OCR.

Praying that my remark gives me an A please...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgieshack)
    I'm in exactly the same boat! I got a U in f215 but I genuinely thought I did okay in it I was really gutted as I worked really hard. I was going to get a remark but my biology teacher emailed me saying it's probably a waste of money. I really don't know if it's worth doing 😤😩
    Just curious why did they say it would be a waste of money??

ReputationRep:
    guys listen,
    i had low B's in all my exams. I had to get 94% in bio f215 to get an A.... yh impossible. results day come i get.... 100% = 150/150 UMS. really happy about it, however i dont think they are marking it properly! I have heard a lot of people complaining about their results. I have also checked out their website, and you dont have to be a teacher to mark exams... you just have to hold a degree, and lol i dont think they marked mine properly.
    BTW I am in my gap year and i only had a F215 retake + 3 other a2 exams.

ReputationRep:
    Getting my F214 and F215 emergency remarked need 2 marks to get an A definitely think they marked wrong got a lot lower than expected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chemnerd3.1415)
    Getting my F214 and F215 emergency remarked need 2 marks to get an A definitely think they marked wrong got a lot lower than expected
    Same here! (Well 2.67 marks...). I really hope it goes up for both of us!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WishIHadRevised)
    Same here! (Well 2.67 marks...). I really hope it goes up for both of us!
    When did you send yours off? I really hope they do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAulet567)
    You don't have to be so harsh? So unnecessary
    Sorry, i didn't mean to be, but it is getting slightly annoying how people are complaining that they haven't been "given" enough marks.

ReputationRep:
    People that got A/A*' in bio this year what advice would you give to up coming year 13's about best books to revise from/ youtube videos, when to start revision. I really need an A overall but only got high c ( 2 ums of a B) this year. Hence im starting work early

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anymorefor123)
    People that got A/A*' in bio this year what advice would you give to up coming year 13's about best books to revise from/ youtube videos, when to start revision. I really need an A overall but only got high c ( 2 ums of a B) this year. Hence im starting work early
    I used nothing except my OCR textbook and past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if you can redo coursework ? From AS ? Thank you x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anymorefor123)
    Does anyone know if you can redo coursework ? From AS ? Thank you x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My teachers let you, all depends on your school. Ask your teacher

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.