Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I'm absolutely raging

What a day! Ayr train was delayed and got to Glasgow central with 2 mins to spare to get the Virgin train and get there for the rudest of all ticket conductors saying we couldn't board and would have to buy a new ticket for the next service despite it saying on their terms and conditions that if your connecting train is delayed, you can board the next train for free! Other staff were so rude too. I think they forget that they are only working for Virgin, not Richard Branson themselves!

I'll never be travelling with them again. Thankfully we've got a connecting train with Transpennine at 3. They are good guys now for a well deserved JD And Coke to settle my bloody nerves
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Transpennine are such lovely trains :yep: goodluck spock's socks :hugs:

-----------
    Over-excited and not entirely sure why maybe because for the first time in forever i actually have plans albeit weird plans but plans nonetheless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    :mmm:

Do you really feel better tho ? Wanna talk about something \: ?

Ouiiiiii :ahee: Snow is life tbh :love: :love: summer is cool too indeed, but yeah too hot is too much :lol: No never been there I only went to Disneyland and Astérix :P is La mer des sables any good ? I've heard a lot about it !

IKR ! Algerian are crazy but at least they know how to party (It was an Algerian wedding btw) Yep :innocent: I've suddenly lost 11.5cm :innocent: :mmm:
    Oh lol yep :yep:
    La mer des sables is good lol, cant remember much now, but i remember is was awesome :lol:. Yh ive been to disneyland but not asterix :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just had a lunch date with shop friend for two hours and I am starving. He said I look no different to two years ago, which I'm not sure is good or bad! I was wearing make up and a low cut dress and my favourite jacket that he's never seen before, yet I look no different.:huff:

ReputationRep:
    I was really happy yesterday, but then at night, i was reading someone else's story about how they lost their parents n stuff n i literally felt like having a shock attack, paralysed for some reasons, couldnt fall asleep after that, this morning i woke up in tears and screaming, all sweating and shaking n litearally out of breath..... but i cant remember what it was. I am so scared seriously :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    I was really happy yesterday, but then at night, i was reading someone else's story about how they lost their parents n stuff n i literally felt like having a shock attack, paralysed for some reasons, couldnt fall asleep after that, this morning i woke up in tears and screaming, all sweating and shaking n litearally out of breath..... but i cant remember what it was. I am so scared seriously :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: There's nothing to be afraid off, yeah I read his story how do you know he's not making it up? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    :hugs: There's nothing to be afraid off, yeah I read his story how do you know he's not making it up? lol
    I dunno his story is just melting my heart tbh n since this morning i feel really upset, if u saw how i woke up! But the worse is that i dont kno what i dreamed about
    But why would he make up a story like that???????? Seriously if he did am gonna.... Arghhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Transpennine are such lovely trains :yep: goodluck spock's socks :hugs:

-----------
    Over-excited and not entirely sure why maybe because for the first time in forever i actually have plans albeit weird plans but plans nonetheless
    Thanks been on them before and I find them really comfy and they have a more relaxed feel to them than Virgin. On the train now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :getmecoat:

(Original post by mediaya)
    Oh lol yep :yep:
    La mer des sables is good lol, cant remember much now, but i remember is was awesome :lol:. Yh ive been to disneyland but not asterix :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Astérix is awesome, especially when it's hot outside ! You should definitely go

ReputationRep:
    Tired :yawn:

Wishing this painting would hurry up and dry so i can paint the next bit :moon:
    aka frustrated :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Restless
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    After 4 trains, a taxi and the biggest amount of ********s I have ever met in my life, I'm finally at my friend's house. I thought the ******* at Virgin were the worst I would meet today but nope, on the last train there were English Neds (chavs?) and they were calling me and my bf names for being Scottish, threatening to throw stuff at us, mocking my bfs looks and weight and making digs at my hair. Bunch of **********. Deffo the worst travel day I've had but I'm just glad I'm here safe and sound. Let the pet sitting commence the animals make the day all worth it

Quite proud of myself today. My panics have been through the roof for weeks and was close to cancelling today because of them but I got through it, even with all the **** that happened today and he extra crowds since it's the weekend. I gave myself a good pat on the back and I'll have a well deserved takeaway and a bloody drink!

Feeling like i should invest in a hairdryer :beard:

ReputationRep:
    first time i am quite happy :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    first time i am quite happy :woo:
    Yay
    Stay happy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OMGGGGG!!!!
    A spider was crawling down my arm!!!!!
    Arghhhhh!!!
    I have a huge phobia of insects and spiders!
    Just **** myself!
    Oh man that wasn't fun!

ReputationRep:
    I'm such a hypochondriac, I hate myself.

My chest feels weird again and I genuinely feel like I have developed a life threatening illness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    OMGGGGG!!!!
    A spider was crawling down my arm!!!!!
    Arghhhhh!!!
    I have a huge phobia of insects and spiders!
    Just **** myself!
    Oh man that wasn't fun!
    omg same here, i have a legit phobia of spiders and any insects
    i feel you :cute:

(Original post by fatima1998)
    omg same here, i have a legit phobia of spiders and any insects
    i feel you :cute:
    :spider:
    :bee:
    :spider:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.