Report 7 years ago
It was coming ^.........
Louis.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by IWantSomeMushu)
''Cold night at the Britt'' eat your heart out.
*Cold, rainy night at the Brit

It was even against a team in red and white. The evidence just keeps stacking up :holmes:
IWantSomeMushu
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ugh, so unlucky for Athletic.

Good game though, and the waterlogged pitch made for brilliant comedy.
aa22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ra-ra-ra)
See, what did I tell you? Braga are footballing Gods when they play against us.

That Mossoro guy looks like he's on drugs everytime I've seen him play against us compared to whenever I see him play anyone else. So much running in him and not a single bead of sweat to be seen..

It didn't help that we had to keep stopping in the first half because of the shambolic organisation on Braga's behalf..
Nor did it help that we had no wingers on for most of the second half...

I hate Braga. And I will bet you anything that when Porto go there, you'll thrash them 4 or 5-0..
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by aa22)
Did Fran Merida appear for Braga, how did he do?
ra-ra-ra
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by aa22)
See, what did I tell you? Braga are footballing Gods when they play against us.

That Mossoro guy looks like he's on drugs everytime I've seen him play against us compared to whenever I see him play anyone else. So much running in him and not a single bead of sweat to be seen..

It didn't help that we had to keep stopping in the first half because of the shambolic organisation on Braga's behalf..
Nor did it help that we had no wingers on for most of the second half...

I hate Braga. And I will bet you anything that when Porto go there, you'll thrash them 4 or 5-0..
You were right! But this is why it's important for us not to throw points away against these smaller teams, we could have gone a couple points clear were it not for that stupid game yesterday.

As for your game tonight, hahaha, the lights rubbish! I'm sure this league has the most silliest things that happen! The start of the season with Nacional vs Benfica and the fog and the constant stopping and restarting even though it was still impossible to see, then last weekend with Maritimo and the fog and the game actually being stopped and the remainig 15 minutes played the next day when the game it should have been stopped earlier and then this tonight. It was quite funny when they put 20 minutes for the time added on. It did spoil the game though, this was a big game with the fact that you could have gone 3 points clear and for all this rubbish to happen kinda ruined it. Stupid goal for Braga to concede too and the pen was one of them they get given and sometimes they don't.

Anyway, looks like Sporting are the only ones to get something good from this weekend, they'll only be 1 point behind both of us if their score stays this way. Maritimo still hanging around up there too!

And very unlikely we'll get 4 or 5 pass them!! No chance!

And from your other post, I was hoping Dzeko would have picked up a little knock from yesterdays game, I really don’t want him to face us!
I would also like to add Zaragoza got themselves a bargain with Postiga, Sporting are so rubbish at negotiating!! Another two goals for him today. Did you see his first goal for him against Sociedad a couple weeks ago? Good overhead kick! It's taken him a good few games to get going but now he's got 5 goals in 5 games...we need him to carry on with this for us though!

And as i finish this post Sporting finished 3-1..damn! They're right behind us.
ahq
Badges: 13
Report 7 years ago
:adore: Bielsa.
Kevmeister
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Fiorentina have sacked Mihajlovic, with Delio Rossi set to replace him.
aa22
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by 419)
Did Fran Merida appear for Braga, how did he do?
Yep, he came on late in the second half. Pretty good player. Controlled the midfield well, unfortunately for us >_<

(Original post by ra-ra-ra)
You were right! But this is why it's important for us not to throw points away against these smaller teams, we could have gone a couple points clear were it not for that stupid game yesterday.

As for your game tonight, hahaha, the lights rubbish! I'm sure this league has the most silliest things that happen! The start of the season with Nacional vs Benfica and the fog and the constant stopping and restarting even though it was still impossible to see, then last weekend with Maritimo and the fog and the game actually being stopped and the remainig 15 minutes played the next day when the game it should have been stopped earlier and then this tonight. It was quite funny when they put 20 minutes for the time added on. It did spoil the game though, this was a big game with the fact that you could have gone 3 points clear and for all this rubbish to happen kinda ruined it. Stupid goal for Braga to concede too and the pen was one of them they get given and sometimes they don't.

Anyway, looks like Sporting are the only ones to get something good from this weekend, they'll only be 1 point behind both of us if their score stays this way. Maritimo still hanging around up there too!

And very unlikely we'll get 4 or 5 pass them!! No chance!

And from your other post, I was hoping Dzeko would have picked up a little knock from yesterdays game, I really don’t want him to face us!
I would also like to add Zaragoza got themselves a bargain with Postiga, Sporting are so rubbish at negotiating!! Another two goals for him today. Did you see his first goal for him against Sociedad a couple weeks ago? Good overhead kick! It's taken him a good few games to get going but now he's got 5 goals in 5 games...we need him to carry on with this for us though!

And as i finish this post Sporting finished 3-1..damn! They're right behind us.
I'm actually really glad that the international break has come now as well.. our players looked very tired vs Braga. I'm really not looking forward to Benfica-Sporting at the end of the month >_<, but hopefully this break gives us some energy..

Yeah, I saw that Postiga goal. And yeah, €1m for a Portugal international is quite embarrassing, and I can see why you'd have liked him to move for a higher fee
ra-ra-ra
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by aa22)
I'm actually really glad that the international break has come now as well.. our players looked very tired vs Braga. I'm really not looking forward to Benfica-Sporting at the end of the month >_<, but hopefully this break gives us some energy..

Yeah, I saw that Postiga goal. And yeah, €1m for a Portugal international is quite embarrassing, and I can see why you'd have liked him to move for a higher fee
Haha, I feel quite cheated that we only €500,000 for him! I say it was a possible Sporting made him go for so little deliberately!

And i've realised i've got a bit of a dilemma. Friday - Bosnia vs Portugal 7:00pm RTP and Cambridge vs Wrexham 7:45 S4c... Wrexham are never on the television but they are this Friday, and it's just typical Portugal will be on at the same time! Ergh. Looks like i'll be flicking between the 2 in the 2nd half! Ah. :rolleyes:
Da_hopeful_1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Bosingwa launches a scathing attack on the Portuguese coach, and insists he will never play for Bento again
Catilina
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Podolski´s last remarks regarding a transfer have made it obvious that he wants to leave Cologne, which club do you think will buy him?
Da_hopeful_1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Arsenal
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
But I feel insulted and disrespected by his statements about me. I am proud to say that I have a spotless track record with the national team, unlike him - who emotionally and mentally left much to be desired at Euro 2000 when he was playing.
:awesome: :rofl:
ra-ra-ra
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This is becoming the story for all our players..
Bowman.Hath
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just like to highlight a local derby, L'Hospitalet vs Barcelona tonight. Should be fun.
KingMessi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bowman.Hath)
Just like to highlight a local derby, L'Hospitalet vs Barcelona tonight. Should be fun.
:erm: It's going to be carnage. Is it to be televised?
pinouche13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Catilina)
Podolski´s last remarks regarding a transfer have made it obvious that he wants to leave Cologne, which club do you think will buy him?
Marseille !!
Kevmeister
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Neymar has signed a new deal at Santos, until 2014, doubling his wages.
ahq
Badges: 13
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kevmeister)
Neymar has signed a new deal at Santos, until 2014, doubling his wages.
Interesting. Just pushing up his price? :beard: I think the wages aspect makes it doubly interesting. If they were just pushing up his price, did they need to give him a pay-rise? Do you think they're actually trying to convince him to stay?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (294)
26.09%
Yes - they're famous (286)
25.38%
No I don't (547)
48.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise