Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Stupid rooney scored. He shouldn't even be playing and so this is the consequence of getting favourable decision from the FA. I wouldn't be suprised if the english media labels Rooney as "he showed today why he's 1 of the best players in the world" :facepalm::facepalm:

(Original post by jit987)
      Fabregas for Barca - “Cesc is looking possible, he is making quick and good progress. It is possible.”
      Van Persie - "The shortest delay we can imagine is three weeks [so] he is definitely out for Barcelona."
      Alex Song - "He is out for Leyton Orient and has a very small chance for Saturday. But he has a good chance for Barcelona."
      Koscielny - "Has a tight hamstring. There is a little bit of fatigue in there aswell so we will give him a breather against Leyton Orient."

Walcott - Out of Barca clash.

Diaby and Almunia will both start tomorrow.
      Wenger said straight after the final that Szczesny will start.

ReputationRep:
      Luiz, what a moment for him <3

And he injured Evra :rofl:

ReputationRep:
      come on lampard! Never thought id say that!!!!

ReputationRep:
      Good result for Arsenal. Plus no Vidic for their Anfield game.

ReputationRep:
      THIS IS OUR CHANCE!

This should give us the motivation needed to break through sunderland, and push for thetitle

ARSENAALLLLLL!!

ReputationRep:
      Man Utd lose to Chelsea.

Vidic misses the game at Anfield.

Today was a good day.

ReputationRep:
      We better capitalise on this or I will eat my Arsenal shirt .

ReputationRep:
      Great result for us. If Carroll's back for Liverpool fancy him and Saurez to give Smalling and Evans some real problems. Finally a ref who gave decisions against Man U

ReputationRep:
      Lol why are you guys getting excited
      Still don't think you will capitalise
      Sunderland will do a ting on Saturday

ReputationRep:
      Real chance now!!! + we still play Man United at home.

ReputationRep:
      If this doesnt motivate us, i dont know what will!

ReputationRep:
      You guys better win on Saturday :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Zerforax)
      You guys better win on Saturday :hmpf:
      You guys better win on Sunday

ReputationRep:
      1st = Man United. Played 28 - Points 60

2nd = Arsenal. Played 27 - Points 56

So if we win the game in hand and win against Man United at home, we are top!. Tough games left are:
      Liverpool (H)
      Tottenham (A)
      Stock (A)

(Original post by Abiraleft)
      Wenger said straight after the final that Szczesny will start.
      Wenger - "Almunia needs games so he will play but Wojciech is alright and will be on the bench."

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ar5enal Fan)
      You guys better win on Sunday
      The dream would be a win/draw for us on Sunday, you guys to knock out Utd of the FA cup the following week and an agonising loss on away goals to Marseille thereafter

Do I care more what my team does? Ofcourse!
      Would I reveal in Utd doing terribly and WUM all my friends? Damn tootin!

ReputationRep:
      I don't think starting Almunia is a good idea. Yeah Scez ****ed up, but he's still a lot better than Almunia is. In the long term giving Scez games is prob gonna pay off 100x more than giving Almunia games.

ReputationRep:
      Is this the moment everything changes in the premier league ?

ReputationRep:
      Tbh I'm seriously worried about the Sunderland game. No Cesc, Walcott or RVP, it's going to be very tough. If we don't win it just might give United the encouragement they need so it will be a critical weekend this one coming up, we could overtake United or throw it away.

ReputationRep:
      **** Barcelona. Thanks to Chelsea the Sunderland game on Saturday is far more important... With three of our key players on the sidelines I can see us dropping points when it matters most. Really hope my gut feeling is wrong!!! When is Ramsey back??

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.