Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by alibashir)
    Feeling like ****, but now literally just now as I'm writing this feeling better. It's a bit of a roller coaster. Lots of mood swings.
    I get you. I don't even know what's happening to my moods tbh. It seems like the maximum time I can stay happy for is two hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    I get you. I don't even know what's happening to my moods tbh. It seems like the maximum time I can stay happy for is two hours
    I get you, are you applying to university or something?

I get you, are you applying to university or something?
    I will be in September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenhorrorstory)
    I hope you're feeling better, feel free to PM me :hugs:
    Thank you love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    I will be in September
    right, I think that's one of the things thats making me feel horrible. Whether I'm going to go or now but even more whether I will be able to cope or not. Just overthinking in general. What about you?

right, I think that's one of the things thats making me feel horrible. Whether I'm going to go or now but even more whether I will be able to cope or not. Just overthinking in general. What about you?
    Similar actually. I feel like all my hopes and dreams are fading.

PM if you want to talk more? :console:

ReputationRep:
    Up and down, up and down, perhaps like a trigonometric curve. At times I'm elated, and yet other times I think what in the world? It seems like I've got too much time and nothing to do; jumping from one thought to the next thought, like catching trains on the underground except it's not as fun as when you're free to do things, it feels as though it's constrained except the worst part is that it's not; it just seems so. It's all in the head.

ReputationRep:
    A bit nauseous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    sorry to hear this but good to see you on here again
    Its been too long, how are you doing though?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry folks for being MIA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Its been too long, how are you doing though?
    a bit up and down atm, left my job since they cut my hours to a point that is wasn't financially viable anymore and i have got some good options to replace it but can't help stressing about money, also went out tonight and found myself in the usual situation of going "everyones out in a group except me". Do have one of my best friends coming to stay this weekend though so looking forward to that, haven't seen her in 4 years.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Exhausted. Flat. Dead. And sad

ReputationRep:
    Disapointed really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehrdad jafari)
    Disapointed really
    whats up?

ReputationRep:
    whats up?
    nothing important to be honest. it happens to me when i remember much events at once. thanks for asking, it's made me feel better

ReputationRep:
    a bit meh.....and demotivated.

and thinking doctors will section me for wanting to have sex, and going out every weekend. i just feel that everybody is on a higher level...i hate it. i reckon people had the skills to get stuff long ago, and i didnt. i hate it.

other than that, i'm cool. i'm looking forward to handing in my resignation at work, and then by october this year getting on with my digital education academy.

ReputationRep:
    ****. Woke up crying and cried before I got to sleep last night. I feel like I've lost somebody and that things are actually very different to what I thought they were. I just wish people were more straightforward and wouldn't say things to give me false hope.

ReputationRep:
    Woke up not feeling too great :/ just gotta hope it doesn't continue.

:hugs: for everyone struggling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    ****. Woke up crying and cried before I got to sleep last night. I feel like I've lost somebody and that things are actually very different to what I thought they were. I just wish people were more straightforward and wouldn't say things to give me false hope.
    :jumphug: i know the feeling.

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug: i know the feeling.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.