Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anymorefor123)
    Does anyone know if you can redo coursework ? From AS ? Thank you x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can technically do any of the practicals that you haven't already completed. Apparently, they add on one new practical each year for the quant, qual and evaluative, leaving the other 6/9 as the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurasaur)
    You can technically do any of the practicals that you haven't already completed. Apparently, they add on one new practical each year for the quant, qual and evaluative, leaving the other 6/9 as the same.

Wait I'm a bit confused lol . I've already done 9 altogether ( 3 of each one quant qual and eval) are you saying that they have 3 extra ones ? That you can do if needed be ? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anymorefor123)
    Wait I'm a bit confused lol . I've already done 9 altogether ( 3 of each one quant qual and eval) are you saying that they have 3 extra ones ? That you can do if needed be ? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's what my physics teacher told me (also OCR, very similar practical skills exams). They 'refresh' 3 each year, so that the practicals don't stay the same for each new cohort.
    If I were you, I'd ask your biology teacher directly

ReputationRep:
    Got my re-mark back and f214 was the same but f215 went down from a C to a D loosing 8 ums. Still on a B overall luckily. It just worries me when a non-subjective science board gave me 8 extra ums initially, how did they mark it so wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have the f214 mark scheme please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chemnerd3.1415)
    Got my re-mark back and f214 was the same but f215 went down from a C to a D loosing 8 ums. Still on a B overall luckily. It just worries me when a non-subjective science board gave me 8 extra ums initially, how did they mark it so wrong.
    We've all seen the mark schemes and how there are discrepancies between what you said and what was suggested. I think it partially relies on how closely they stick to the mark scheme word for word

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyPhilly)
    Really? Did you not get into your firm choice or something or do you just have a bone to pick with OCR?
    Bone to pick. F214 went up by 2, F215 didn't change. Eugh.

ReputationRep:
    anybody have the mark scheme for f214 please

ReputationRep:
    A little late but ....just wanted to say thanks to all those who answersed my questions and explained f214 and f215 concepts to me this year ! I honestly couldn't of done it without you guys , so goodluck with the future. Peace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chemnerd3.1415)
    8 UMS is only about 4 marks, you probably got a very generous marker the first time round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLegalDealer)
    A little late but ....just wanted to say thanks to all those who answersed my questions and explained f214 and f215 concepts to me this year ! I honestly couldn't of done it without you guys , so goodluck with the future. Peace
    What did you get

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    Does anybody have the f214 mark scheme please
    What year? Jan or June? You can find them all at the OCR website past papers section for biology

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have access to the 2015 mark schemes? Would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    where can I find the unofficial mark scheme

ReputationRep:
    Did have the markscheme a but college has deleted my email... I'm trying to get it back, i do ill post them on here

ReputationRep:
    Did you get the markscheme? Or the 2015 papers for f214 and f215
    Would help loads with revision please

ReputationRep:
    Colleges will be giving the June 2015 papers as part of their A2 mocks/ just after mocks for current A2 students which is why the exam boards haven't released the mark-schemes yet, they should be readily available after February.

ReputationRep:
    Someone must have the papers??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NilaJ)
    Anyone have access to the 2015 mark schemes? Would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
    I would like to bump this, especially for the 2015 f214 paper. I just completed a mock on it and want to see how I did before I get it given back to me in 3 and a half weeks time. :P
    If anyone could upload it that'd be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GH1996)
    Did have the markscheme a but college has deleted my email... I'm trying to get it back, i do ill post them on here
    please do

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.