Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Dont know if I ever said on here but I met Bergkamp once outside Highbury and we spoke in Dutch for about 2 minutes as he was signing autographs.My uncle was there and he was having a go at DB when he played left wing for Ajax back in the day. Dennis called Overmars off the bus to agree he wasnt that bad at LW, which was unbelievable. Really different guy in Dutch, very funny, proper Amsterdam humour. I have a phot of me, Bergkamp and Overmars from that night which I really love.

Denis was just pure Ajax, pure Arsenal. That style, confidence, charisma....

I have never seen a player instantly control the ball like he did though.In the air, at his feet etc, it didnt matter. He just trapped the ball in a microsecond as casually as we blink
    Post it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Post it.
    It'll come with the pic of him and the ex Juve player

ReputationRep:
    West Ham beat you, Leicester beat West Ham

Leicester > Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    Now that Alexis is back, what is your preffered line up for tomorrow?

Going with;

Cech
    Bellerin Gabriel Koscielny Monreal
    Coquelin Cazorla
    Alexis Walcott Ozil
    Giroud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)

Going with;

Cech
    Coquelin Cazorla
    Alexis Walcott Ozil
    Giroud
    Walcott at CAM, Ozil on the wing

das it

ReputationRep:
    Tom.x.Gotze Vae Ozil is so mistreated!!!111!! Even his own fans play him on the wing!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    Tom.x.Gotze Vae Ozil is so mistreated!!!111!! Even his own fans play him on the wing!!!

Ozil looks like a prison shower ***** tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    Ozil looks like a prison shower ***** tbh.
    Do you and Mario spitroast him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    Do you and Mario spitroast him
    Nah Mario is also a prison shower *****, he'd be the type to enjoy it.

A gay man you would not expect to be gay would be the dominant love giver:

I have thought about this scenario many times, it's the only logical explanation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    Nah Mario is also a prison shower *****, he'd be the type to enjoy it.

A gay man you would not expect to be gay would be the dominant love giver:

I have thought about this scenario many times, it's the only logical explanation.
    Are you gay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dexa)
    Are you gay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tom Ford is my alter ego. Tom Ford is bi.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Stefano93)

Going with;

Cech
    Coquelin Cazorla
    Alexis Walcott Ozil
    Giroud
    Walcott at #10?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Walcott at #10?
    A manager playing an obvious winger at #10 wouldn't make much sense now would it
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    A manager playing an obvious winger at #10 wouldn't make much sense now would it
    Yeh I mean who would do such a thing? What next, playing an obvious #10 at right wing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Yeh I mean who would do such a thing? What next, playing an obvious #10 at right wing?
    Well played

ReputationRep:
    Mourinho and his classless comments again... I bet every one of his trophy-winning fans has the same attitude as him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Depends on what you're looking for.

Mourinho e.g. in the CL semi final played Di Maria at 10 against Bayern Munich, he knew simply that Ozil wasn't tracking Schweiny enough so he put Di Maria there to stop him. It leads to something if I'm being honest. A player with technical ability and pace can play at ten. Even Walcott at ten could work as it's very hard for midfielders to track a guy with that speed, it'll be like a 4-4-2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Depends on what you're looking for.

Mourinho e.g. in the CL semi final played Di Maria at 10 against Bayern Munich, he knew simply that Ozil wasn't tracking Schweiny enough so he put Di Maria there to stop him. It leads to something if I'm being honest. A player with technical ability and pace can play at ten. Even Walcott at ten could work as it's very hard for midfielders to track a guy with that speed, it'll be like a 4-4-2.
    valid points tbh was questioning Van Gaal insistence on Depay at #10 tho. Seems strange to drop a player who hasn't adapted yet into an unfamiliar position. Watched both United games and there didn't seem to be alot forward line interchanging.

ReputationRep:
    Tbf bringing in Gabriel in at cb is even more stupid than putting Walcott at 10 and Ozil on wing. Both goals were caused by defensive errors compounding by disorganisation and miscommunication at the back. Bringing in a new cb who's player 5 games with the club and can't speak English isn't going to help that in any way. Mert gets so much hate it's ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    Swear you were one of those that didn't rate Mert and said we needed a new CB?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.