Good thanks How're you? :jumphug:

:coma: Mmm, chocolate!
Ahh right. I'm not too bad thanks
red_Rose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Possibly, but im sitting in an extra large tshirt ready for bed I'll just have to do without. :yawn: Is it bed time yet?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't you have any normal sized tshirts? :p:

I'll probably go bed after MOTD2 :ninja:

Hi Amy *takes back celebrations* :fight:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hehe its an extra large mr grumpy tshirt to sleep in :p:
nuttygirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's never bedtime :no: :eek3: Are you grumpy? Would you like to be told a bad joke to cheer you up?

:zomg: :starwars: Daz :devil2:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im grumpy when i get woken up / in the mornings :o:

Whats the bad joke? :ninja:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bad Joke alert. I heard it on Scrubs yesterday :teeth:

A man walks into a dentist's office and says 'Help, I think I'm a moth'.
The dentist asks 'if you think you're a moth then why didnt you go to the doctors?'
The man/moth says 'Well, your light was on'

How come Bounty's are always the last celebration to go? I always feel sorry for them
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm not purple anymore :eek: - however its given me a good opportunity to revamp the old sig and profile

Daz I love the navy username and the new avvy
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
I'm not purple anymore :eek: - however its given me a good opportunity to revamp the old sig and profile

Daz I love the navy username and the new avvy
When you say 'revamp', you mean 'write an essay' :p: You also threaten people with neg rep about 5 times :eek2:

I like the bohemian, girl in the corner photo though So what have you been up to Craggy?
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
When you say 'revamp', you mean 'write an essay' :p: You also threaten people with neg rep about 5 times :eek2:
Well you would too if you had:
Hi, I'm applying to Cambridge.
I got 14 A*s at GCSE, 4 As at AS level and I'm predicted another 4 for A2. I'm worried its not enough, so I'm taking an AEA in Physics - do you think there's a tiny chance I might get in? Should I apply? :puppyeyes:
PMd to you repeatedly :dry:
I like the bohemian, girl in the corner photo though So what have you been up to Craggy?
Thanks! I got the hairdressers to tidy what was something not quite hair and not quite dreadlock, for me this month Now the upkeep :dry:

I've been.. um.. reviewing lots of statements. Spamming the Cambridge forum, and handing over power in the MUN. I've also moved several times between different college houses over the holidays :dry: - been a bridesmaid, and done lots of travelling and visiting people
Now I've only got 6 days left before term and other types of busyness resume :afraid:

Yourself?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well you would too if you had:

PMd to you repeatedly :dry:

Thanks! I got the hairdressers to tidy what was something not quite hair and not quite dreadlock, for me this month Now the upkeep :dry:

I've been.. um.. reviewing lots of statements. Spamming the Cambridge forum, and handing over power in the MUN. I've also moved several times between different college houses over the holidays :dry: - been a bridesmaid, and done lots of travelling and visiting people
Now I've only got 6 days left before term and other types of busyness resume :afraid:

Yourself?
I wish I got any PMs, it wouldnt matter if they were slightly stalkery! You could always have a little fun with them ie 'I think joining the circus for a year would make you look like a more rounded individual in the eyes of the university' :p:

I was just thinking about where you were living actually. I wasnt sure if it was SA or not, I bet moving all those times was uber fun :shifty: Glad you've had a good summer.

Um, not been up to much, working, sleeping, kind of started training for a triathalon :o: I've just brought a new bike online
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wish I got any PMs, it wouldnt matter if they were slightly stalkery! You could always have a little fun with them ie 'I think joining the circus for a year would make you look like a more rounded individual in the eyes of the university' :p:

I was just thinking about where you were living actually. I wasnt sure if it was SA or not, I bet moving all those times was uber fun :shifty: Glad you've had a good summer.

Um, not been up to much, working, sleeping, kind of started training for a triathalon :o: I've just brought a new bike online
Ooh! That's cool I started going to the gym for the first time in my life over the exams. Quite wierd, but I'm used to it now. Triathlon sounds fine except for the running and swimming; both of which I hate :laugh: If they could be replaced with climbing and skiing, I'd be in.

And no - my family still live in SA, but I only go back to visit once in awhile. Its very pricey.
What's your job at present?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ooh! That's cool I started going to the gym for the first time in my life over the exams. Quite wierd, but I'm used to it now. Triathlon sounds fine except for the running and swimming; both of which I hate :laugh: If they could be replaced with climbing and skiing, I'd be in.

And no - my family still live in SA, but I only go back to visit once in awhile. Its very pricey.
What's your job at present?
I had a gym phase when I was younger, I dont like being in a room with people a lot healthier than me though so I was put off :p: I hate running too and its the worst exercise of the three for my bad knees. I kind of hope that will fall into place once I have some level of fitness :ninja:

Swimming isnt that bad, I was a good swimmer back in the day and had a good few laps last week

I work for the council in a boring finance department, not that glamorous but it pays the bills and its so close, I can get up at 8.35 and still get there for a 9am start :yep:

What a boring post. I hate talking about myself :o:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What a boring post. I hate talking about myself :o:
I'm the opposite - which is worse :rolleyes:
And cool - council is step in the right direction. And yeh - totally sharethe sentiment about the gym, but have mostly/temporarily gotten over that now. Salt water pools are ok, I just have horrible memories of feeling sick from chlorine after loads of water inevitably went down my nose/throat, etc :dry:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Evening cool kids :teeth:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by red_Rose)
Evening cool kids :teeth:
Hey Rose :hubba:
Sephirona
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey Rose :hubba:
I was always meaning to ask you: What is that art pic in your avatar? Tell me everything about it :teeth:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sephirona)
I was always meaning to ask you: What is that art pic in your avatar? Tell me everything about it :teeth:
Raf designed it He always had the most beautiful avatars, so I PMd him and begged him to make me one
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Some members just join university and forget all about us :sad: :p:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Who are you talking to? :hmmm:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (314)
37.83%
No - but I will (64)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.47%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
46.99%

Watched Threads