Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back Rusty:party:

ReputationRep:
    welcome back rusty! :party:

I know piney would never call me an idiot :hugs:

Lc you are welcome to be most irritating

ReputationRep:
    Damn the secret is out:eek: they all know it was me...

and I don't need ur welcoming! you disgust me soldier!

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    oh btw...i think it's about time we discussed LC's membership...

do we want her in or out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    oh btw...i think it's about time we discussed LC's membership...

do we want her in or out?
    I Predict A Riot. *listens to Kaiser Chiefs.* dum dee dum doo

ReputationRep:
    so...is that a yes...? a no...? ye-no? maybe? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    ohh piney I knew yo had it in you to cause problems now that I'm done congratulating you I'm gonna say WHAT?!

of course I'm in... I'm so in I can't see out no moe.. you break my heart piney *tear*

ReputationRep:
    Sayonara Lc. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

ReputationRep:
    how about I let the door hit you?

ReputationRep:
    this is just how we accept members , it'll be fine Lc :yy: , i'm sure everyone will vote in your favor :hugs:

you can ask luton, he was here for a while before he joined...

but i don't wanna cause trouble :banghead: *if this IS causing trouble :confused:*...so i'd rather someone else did then...someone take over of this case now! :getmecoat

edit: Lc> wait what? i didn't want to break your heart! :eek2: *brings out tape and glue*

ReputationRep:
    hehe awww! don't worry about ti piney my heart is fixed :hugs:

and I already got most irritating from luton in such a short time, it'll be no time till I get the title of evil genius. mwahaha (I love the laugh...)

and it's gnna be hard to attack you again in the future piney you're too sweat!

ReputationRep:
    thanks for saying i'm sweet :hugs: but i'm really just trying to avoid any more chaos...although i know that's not gonna happen

:eek:

were you planning to attack again? :ninja:

*summons ninja bouncer(slash)driver with getaway car*

ReputationRep:
    Luton's not the evil genius, he's evil idiot. (In a nice way)

ReputationRep:
    don't be *what?*

i just ACT

Like I Care

psycho> what's 'what?' fooled? sorry...i just never got to participate in any of your earlier avatar games

ReputationRep:
    Yes I know that Psycho, I was just saying that I already took one title (a low and not very user friendly one) it will be no time till I get the best and most wanted title (evil genius) I don't want to be evil idiot,
    i.e evil baka! haha *points at luton*

ReputationRep:
    :congrats: To piney. If you want I can always start it up again. I'll just have to remember to make them possible to read and/or guess, unlike the last one I did...

And Lc, didn't we already decide that 'Evil anybody' was a bit beyond your reach at the moment, what with your love of small animals and all. Since you're too soft to fight Piney, I suppose you could always fight JR for Bossman, when he gets back, if you really want.

*Sits back with popcorn and waits*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    hehe awww! don't worry about ti piney my heart is fixed :hugs:

and I already got most irritating from luton in such a short time, it'll be no time till I get the title of evil genius. mwahaha (I love the laugh...)

and it's gnna be hard to attack you again in the future piney you're too sweat!
    Lc im sorry but i am more in line to be an evil genius than you will ever be. I'm sorry to have to break it to you.

Psycho i am not an idiot although i am evil

Lc wont be able to beat JR for bossman :eek:

Also, Lc you have not been accepted yet. You cant just declare yourself in. Its just asking for trouble. You have to do a quiz and be invited in and i think we need to wait for AJ and JR for that. Unlucky

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I'm in the freakin councel of elrond. want to pick on the dwarf do you? (even though I'm tall:p:)
    I'll beat u all at everything...
    remember I live in the middle east:p: hehe slight advantage... we have reputation you know:p:

and I don't want to be evil anything anymore.. God you make things mundane!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    I feel like I'm in the freakin councel of elrond. want to pick on the dwarf do you? (even though I'm tall:p:)
    I'll beat u all at everything...
    remember I live in the middle east:p: hehe slight advantage... we have reputation you know:p:

and I don't want to be evil anything anymore.. God you make things mundane!
    Making threats and hurling insults wont get you into our society :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.