• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    :clap: good work mate
    I just bailed, cba now, 4hrs straight. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I really need to get a headset too...should I go for the official Sony one (£25 in Argos), or will a cheap one suffice? http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...7C22528760.htm
    Or be patient and get one online and wait for it?
    I got one for about a fiver on play.com a while back. It came in about 3 or 4 days if I remember correctly, so it's not too long a wait.

I'm yet to use it but it had some pretty good reviews.

ReputationRep:
    So Star Ocean is now easy. Think I over-leveled!

It is pretty fun though, in a cheesy sort of way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n_251)
    I got one for about a fiver on play.com a while back. It came in about 3 or 4 days if I remember correctly, so it's not too long a wait.

Play.com's delivery has gotten pretty poor. I used to get things within 1-2 days. The past couple of times I have ordered they have taken a week from the day I ordered. I suppose that could be down to Royal Mail though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n_251)

what was the brand? just checked play.com, cheapest is some venom one...but yeah, pretty much in the same position as hobo.

ReputationRep:
    Play.com's delivery has gotten pretty poor. I used to get things within 1-2 days. The past couple of times I have ordered they have taken a week from the day I ordered. I suppose that could be down to Royal Mail though
    (Original post by KeineHeldenMehr)
    what was the brand? just checked play.com, cheapest is some venom one...but yeah, pretty much in the same position as hobo.
    It was this one I think; http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4...t/Product.html

I haven't bought off play.com for a while so I'm yet to experience this silly delivery delay. A week is still not too bad a time to wait if you're not in too much of a rush.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n_251)
    It was this one I think; http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4...t/Product.html

I haven't bought off play.com for a while so I'm yet to experience this silly delivery delay. A week is still not too bad a time to wait if you're not in too much of a rush.
    That's true, can't complain for a price like that. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    But it has a remote controlled car and spy cameras :awesome:
    Did anyone notice that at the end of the video, there''s an option to record your own game? like there around 1:22-1:28...
    It just seems like novelty killstreak rewards which people will be able to easily counter.

Despite it being a different developer, it is still a part of the same franchise, it wouldn't make sense to change it too drastically. They've shown us a few new things, and judging by the 'Full multiplayer reveal' still to come, I'm guessing there's a lot more to show. The main differences, as with any game of the same franchise, will be in the campaign.

And of course, Treyarch do have zombies (which I expect will probably be included in the future reveal) which is enough to win me over!
    It doesn't mean they should copy Mw2 and just change the guns. At least move the game forwards rather than just keeping it a year behind. Campaign will last for about 10 hours if we're lucky and then for most people it's onto multiplayer...imo that's what most games today are about.

I really need to get a headset too...should I go for the official Sony one (£25 in Argos), or will a cheap one suffice? http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...7C22528760.htm
    Or be patient and get one online and wait for it?
    Get it online, it's probably cheaper and it's only a couple of days wait. I've bought 4 headsets all off Ebay and all Jabra and I've used the same one for 3 years now...good thing is that with one of the updates they allowed more than 1 BT Headset to be stored on the PS3 so it's made switching over headsets soooooo much easier ingame :yep:

Having said that the Sony one is used by a couple of my mates and their don't have any problems with it

ReputationRep:
    Btw if you've not found it yet Black Ops @ £33.17. Make a new account if you've used the codes

ReputationRep:
    Haven't been on this society for a while...

What good games have come out like? :teeth:
    Any deals?
    Whatever yno :sly:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    It just seems like novelty killstreak rewards which people will be able to easily counter.
    I know, I know...it seems really tacky..I'm not getting my hopes up till September 1st when we get the whole reveal...
    But theater mode looks pretty cool
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Haven't been on this society for a while...

What good games have come out like? :teeth:
    Any deals?
    Whatever yno :sly:
    See the OP for recommended games.

ReputationRep:
    RE: Black Ops

Everyone miss the customisable reticles, ballistic knife and BGM-71 TOW or just not talking about it? Explosive crossbow looks pretty cool, camera too, and that buggy's def gonna cause some rage. Replay editor might be fun if I was into that sort of stuff. Will purchase!

ReputationRep:
    :teeth:

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Brotherhood)

Everyone miss the customisable reticles, ballistic knife and BGM-71 TOW or just not talking about it? Explosive crossbow looks pretty cool, camera too, and that buggy's def gonna cause some rage. Replay editor might be fun if I was into that sort of stuff. Will purchase!
    New weapons and gadgets aren't going to make me buy a game tbh.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

:rofl:

If only that was possible... :moon: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    New weapons and gadgets aren't going to make me buy a game tbh.
    i bet you and mo do buy it tho...

ReputationRep:

:love:

ReputationRep:
    Woop, PJ Racers 2nd lap is out in the EU update for PS+ today \o/ \o/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)

It looks to just replace the throwing knife so it's not really anything special is it?

i bet you and mo do buy it tho...
    I've preordered it from Tesco because it's the cheapest atm

And it does appear as dedicated servers are only for the PC version of the game. Clicky

But they are taking out shotguns and machine pistols as secondaries

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.