The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Is this still going on? I don't give a **** about it all to be honest.

If being surrounded by exclusively white people is so amazing then go live in ultra-dynamic Northern Ireland (which is 99.99% white).

I'm glad the UK is not a dying and decaying nation of xenophobes like Japan.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Organ

If being surrounded by exclusively white people is so amazing then go live in ultra-dynamic Northern Ireland (which is 99.99% white).

I concur. :holmes:
Reply 502
Original post by U.S Lecce
I concur. :holmes:

Would love to put these oddballs posting random videos of people from Ghana arguing on a bus in front of some smoking hot ethnic girl and see their response.
Original post by Organ
Would love to put these oddballs posting random videos of people from Ghana arguing on a bus in front of some smoking hot ethnic girl and see their response.

I wouldn't waste my time on these ignoramuses. :cool:
Original post by Organ

Well done for completely missing the point.

It's not about whether whites want an exclusively white society, but whether they want to live in a society where they're the minority.

Most whites have no problem living in a multiracial society, but at the same time they don't want to become a minority in their own country.

Ask Africans, Arabs or East Asians about how they'd feel about becoming minorities in their own countries.
Original post by Organ

Japan has a bigger economy than the UK, better infrastructure, less crime; what's wrong with it?
Original post by Organ

Dying and decaying? It's one of the most powerful, industrious countries on earth, with a powerhouse economy and millions of educated people, with a culture and history that they're not ashamed of and don't feel the need to dilute by being ten percent white.

As for us, we could learn a lot from the Japs. How about you learn some humility?
Original post by PendulumBoB
Japan has a bigger economy than the UK, better infrastructure, less crime; what's wrong with it?

Not to mention less than 2% unemployment, technologically superior to pretty much every other country and a society based on honour and traditional values, as seen with the lack of looting after the tsunami.

But yes, other than that it's a dying and decaying xenophobic nation :rolleyes:
Reply 508
How the f*** is it racist?

You just devalue that term to the point I don't give a crap if I am branded racist. What does it mean anymore?
Preference in race is quite subjective, but it would be extremely strange if people had no preference. This has nothing to do with whether you think people of different races should have equal liberties and legal standing or something like that. To trivialise an important issue, I prefer salt and vinegar crisps to other flavours, even though they have no greater moral worth. I could pretend I like all flavours equally on the basis that I cant elucidate a reason to prefer one, but that would be a flimsy lie. Race is far more complicated since it mixes up purely aesthetic preferences with also cultural, historical, linguistic etc. preferences.

For instance, I personally greatly prefer Whites and East Asians to Indians. My ideal mix would be of the order White British >> East Asians > Blacks > Continental Euro Whites > Indians. I can't really explain why. However I will openly defend that I prefer majority (ideally substantial majority) white British, and that is because I do not want the place I grew up to so change in its composition and culture that I have nowhere I can feel at home. I think this is an in-built part of all humanity regardless of origin or political views. I further think that the British culture was/is by far one of the best, as evidenced by being far more prosperous, less corrupt, more liberal, &c. than the vast majority of cultures that have ever existed. Most immigrants more or less by definition come from places where these things are not true, and they seem to want to change it at least in some degree to be more like the place they left. Whatever their reasons, I think this is a very bad thing.
Original post by ilickbatteries
It's completely natural. Of course, you will get some ultra-lefties on here saying that Britain is racist and it shouldn't matter if we become a white minority state. You'll then get ultra-righties retaliating with 'the blacks are taken over' etc etc

Britain is, and forever has been a white majority country. Our culture is white, our history is white etc etc. You can hardly blame people for being unhappy at the prospect of having a white-minority in a country that really, and forever should be a white majority. Regardless of what people say, Britain is white, and I think it should be remain a majority white state.

Sorry if you think that is racist, but I think that Japan should remain a majority Japanese state, I think that Nigeria should remain a majority black state, I think that Mexico should remain a majority hispanic state...

I have nothing against people of other races, nothing at all. I just don't want Britain to become a majority black state. It wouldn't be right.

This!
Original post by Organ

It's sort of like saying that the Apaches aren't a dying nation because look how many people live in America today and how rich and powerful they are! So many, in fact, that they don't give a damn about the Apache and are just doing their own thing, keeping the culture they had before they moved. There's not a clear line between a country absorbing new members and a society being consumed by colonisers, but at some point it crosses from one to the other, and many people clearly feel we're approaching that point now.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Not to mention less than 2% unemployment, technologically superior to pretty much every other country and a society based on honour and traditional values, as seen with the lack of looting after the tsunami.

But yes, other than that it's a dying and decaying xenophobic nation :rolleyes:

What really annoys me is how people say, "Oh well they'll need immigrants in the future to pay for their ageing population". Um, immigrants get older and need looking after as well, funnily enough. Bloody short-termism.
Damn right we'd be unhappy. It's our country. We let them all in and they thanked us by rioting, looting shops and torching buildings. If I went to China and did that I'd be hanged, and rightly so. Why should we just accept forced multiculturalism? I ****ing hate living with all other these other races. It looks like I live in ****ing Lagos. I don't like it but I'm the one who will be told to leave my own country. Ridiculous. Every time I go out all I see is these same trouser sagging types causing trouble. It's only going to get worse.
Reply 514
Original post by Sharpshooter

A YouGov/Migration watch poll has recently shown that 73% of British people conducted in their poll responded to being unhappy at the prospect of Britain becoming a white minority state by 2066.

Tbh I'm quite disgusted at this poll. Regardless of what you say about YouGov or Migration Watch it shows that there are clearly a lot of people do not like this. Britain has about 11-12% of ethnic minorities as it's population not to mention and I'm pretty most of those didn't respond to being unhappy. Which doesn't say much about everyone else in the poll.

It's clear that white Britain is still quite racist. This is supposed to be good thing for the country for christ sake!

Fantastic, not only is it OK by Sharpshooter that minorities should vote in their own ethnic interests, but he's sure they would do so. Then without breaking for breath he goes on to attack the 'rest' meaning the ethnic majority, if they would dare to do the same.

And naturally, the majority is 'racist', while the minorities' same actions and Sharpshooter's racial double standards escape the label.

"Contradictions Inherent in the System of White Genocide No. 1274"
Reply 515
Original post by PendulumBoB
What really annoys me is how people say, "Oh well they'll need immigrants in the future to pay for their ageing population". Um, immigrants get older and need looking after as well, funnily enough. Bloody short-termism.
I disagree, they're thinking long-term and KNOW that more, endless, immigration will be required in future if they can install this screwy-maths virus on our software now.
I don't see why they would to be honest. I reckon they're making that up
Title should be

''73% of white british people would be unhappy if white people became a minority''
Reply 518
i say we kick 'em all out, keep the place pure
I'm black, but doesn't the UK belong to whites, so of course they will feel uncomfortable being a minority in their home country you damn hypocrite :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending