Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decerto)
    Tom just annoys me. The storyline with that Dominic was very annoying aswell and I didn't really see the point. I liked Nick and Ruth. Unfortunately, they both left.
    Meh, oh well...

ReputationRep:
    Lenny was so cool!! Why did he leave?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    Lenny was so cool!! Why did he leave?
    I know! :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    I guess I'm the only person who is quite happy to see Dr Kio go?
    He just seems very anxious, unapproachable, rude with little empathy to his patients.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He is quite like House in some ways. He was probably my favourite character along with Zoe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enigmatic Spirit)
    He is quite like House in some ways. He was probably my favourite character along with Zoe.
    Alright
    I don't watch House regularly but I see where you're coming from.
    Zoe:love:

ReputationRep:
    I liked dr kio haha

ReputationRep:
    I admire Tes and Fletch's closeness, but kissing is just wrong.
    I agree I thought Fletch wasn't the cheating type!

ReputationRep:
    Fletch would rather get off with Tess than Aoife? :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    I remember Tess had a fireman husband (who was possibly in an accident that left him disabled a few years ago??) Did they get divorced?

ReputationRep:
    He is but she isn't.

Who is your favourite character anyway?

I think mine has to be Zoe or Sam.
    Sam, Tom, Zoe, Dixie, Jeff, Big Mac, Noel... Sam most though. Also liking Jamie quite a lot as well. I miss Dylan, Jay and Kirsty though! And Adam, but he got really annoying towards the end.

(Original post by Disenchanted)
    I remember Tess had a fireman husband (who was possibly in an accident that left him disabled a few years ago??) Did they get divorced?
    Yep, I think so. Not impressed with her and Fletch kissing, although they are quite sweet together...

ReputationRep:
    Fletch and Tess :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeHappy)
    Fletch and Tess :puke:
    This week is just going to be based around them. :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Holby City Hospital Society is officially up and running, http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=2280

Please join

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgsie)
    Holby City Hospital Society is officially up and running, http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=2280

Please join
    About time one was created.

ReputationRep:
    Tess and Fletch are just... ew. I thought Fletch was married with kids? And isn't Tess married too?! Recipe for disaster, that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalObsessed)
    Tess and Fletch are just... ew. I thought Fletch was married with kids? And isn't Tess married too?! Recipe for disaster, that.
    The age difference is just ew aswell. Fletch is married with kids, but I am not sure about Tess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalObsessed)
    The age difference is just ew aswell. Fletch is married with kids, but I am not sure about Tess.
    Fletch is married with kids, Tess is divorced, and her kids have left home - I believe her daughter is meant to be on a Gap Year, and her son (anyone remember Sam?! Actor who played him played Marley in 'Waterloo Road') is... doing something.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else seen they are repeating really old Casualty with the likes of Finn and Comfort in the morning on Really? Charlie looks just the same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by River Shadow)
    Fletch is married with kids, Tess is divorced, and her kids have left home - I believe her daughter is meant to be on a Gap Year, and her son (anyone remember Sam?! Actor who played him played Marley in 'Waterloo Road') is... doing something.
    Yeah I remember Sam, didn't he get with the receptionist Alice (maybe I am remembering this totally wrong haha) then they broke up and he went off travelling somewhere. She randomly mentioned him for a few episodes after that and then.... nothing.

I always find it weird (although necessary in terms of acting/logistics I'm sure) when people get written out and then NEVER come and see their close family or get mentioned ever again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madam, I'm Adam)
    Yeah I remember Sam, didn't he get with the receptionist Alice (maybe I am remembering this totally wrong haha) then they broke up and he went off travelling somewhere. She randomly mentioned him for a few episodes after that and then.... nothing.

I always find it weird (although necessary in terms of acting/logistics I'm sure) when people get written out and then NEVER come and see their close family or get mentioned ever again.
    I can't remember if he was with Alice or not. I only remember Alice with Curtis... Also, I think she had a thing for Adam didn't she?

Not coming back I understand... It's the fact that they're never mentioned again which confuses me, and also, if characters die, their loved ones are as right as rain again the following week...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.