Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    He said after several paragraphs. You're addicted, not bored.
    Not really addicted but he was just bashing the product and WM, and ignoring the positive outcomes of the event and pedantically focusing on the predictability of the card. I was emphasising the good parts of WM too him and how WWE had compensated for the mistakes at Mania by producing a exhiliraring entertaining post-mania RAW episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Nalbandian14)
    Not really addicted but he was just bashing the product and WM, and ignoring the positive outcomes of the event and pedantically focusing on the predictability of the card.
    So?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicRat)
    Cena's character is perfect the way it is. I don't want him to become a full heel whatsoever. Cena's problem isn't his character, it's his wrestling which, I think, he gets a raw deal over at times. He's certainly not one of the best but he's not as bad as some people would have us believe. Generally speaking, I think Cena is under appreciated by a lot of fans, including me. I have to remind myself of his qualities as well.
    Cena is such an underrated worker. Sure, his arsenal of moves is smaller than most guys, but it doesn't need to be big. The reaction he garners from such few moves every week is astonishing. Hogan got away with it in the 80's because he'd only wrestle on television once a month, but for Cena to still be going strong, wrestling every week, and still getting a great reaction is a testament to the guy and his work. The only think I would like to see him improve on his sometimes his inconsistency of his selling. It's not as bad as some people say, he is meant to be superhero of the company after all, but he could tone down the inconsistency.

As for his character, WWE have no reason to turn him heel. I would like to see him still be faithful to his supporters, while lashing out at his haters. This will keep ratings/draw power/merchandise sales up, and increase his heat with his haters. Win/win, if done correctly.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.