Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Informal interview after the assessment centre? Im greater Manchester and I haven't heard anything about an informal interview mdaisy. I will post if I hear anything x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rwalker)
    I have also received an email to go to an informal interview but no info on what it entails.
    Where is yours for? Mines for Yorkshire and humber. When is yours?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email saying I have been successful and have been accepted for Surrey!! Good luck to everyone else waiting to hear.

When I got the email I was sure it was rejection as they said we would get a call if we were successful and email if we weren't. V pleased!!

ReputationRep:
    Same here creamtea! When I saw it was an email my heart sank but then it said a conditional offer! Well made up! Hopefully see you in Jan!

ReputationRep:
    Me too! I just got an offer from greenwich, when I saw the email I didn't even want to open it as I thought it would be bad news!! Good luck to anyone still waiting. X

ReputationRep:
    Well done those who have been offered a place...I phoned Penna and they said staggering emails...they said that they had been misinformed re how we would be contacted...so sitting by the computer now!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I spoke to Penna and they said:

'Thank you for your email. You should receive word by the end of the day today. Our regional partner has opted to send out emails rather than make phone calls so all candidates will be notified that way.'

Aaah!

L
    (London South East)

ReputationRep:
    Ohh.....well getting near the end of the day...so I am guessing I haven't been successful...this really has been like a prolonged visit to the dentist!
    Well done all those that have been successfull

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna Louise R)
    Informal interview after the assessment centre? Im greater Manchester and I haven't heard anything about an informal interview mdaisy. I will post if I hear anything x
    Thanks that would be brill! Was starting to panic!x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by expectant)
    Ohh.....well getting near the end of the day...so I am guessing I haven't been successful...this really has been like a prolonged visit to the dentist!
    Well done all those that have been successfull
    Me too, congrats to all on the course.

Better start saving for the MA!

L

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm waiting to hear from Southwark ... anyone received an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an offer from Bromley?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by earlyyears1)
    Where is yours for? Mines for Yorkshire and humber. When is yours?
    It's for north Lincolnshire. It's on Tuesday in Scunthorpe. When is yours?

ReputationRep:
    It's for north Lincolnshire. It's on Tuesday in Scunthorpe. When is yours?
    Aw mine too! 10:30. Might see u there! Quite nervous!

ReputationRep:
    Aw mine too! 10:30. Might see u there! Quite nervous!
    Mine is at 12. Yeah I'm quite nervous, don't really know what to expect of it.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is at 12. Yeah I'm quite nervous, don't really know what to expect of it.
    Me neither! Probs just going to double check its what we want etc. with it not being our first choice. Where are you travelling from? Will you be relocating to Scunthorpe or travelling each day?

ReputationRep:
    hey, just missed the application, going to have to wait till september now. Just wondering what questions were asked in the application form so i can start preparing for it, thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    Me neither! Probs just going to double check its what we want etc. with it not being our first choice. Where are you travelling from? Will you be relocating to Scunthorpe or travelling each day?

Yeah I hope so. From sheffield I'm not really sure yet it's about an hour from here. Where are you from? Do you think you will move there?

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Teesside. About 1hr 30 from here. It depends what ours schedules like, I am going to commute, either by car or train, but if we were there consecutive days I would look at staying over in a B&B, as I cant relocate due to mortgage commitments etc. I've travelled that journey for work in the past and this is only for 200 days of the year. It would be great to room share or car share though and save some money.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have been thinking the same commute with the possibility of staying over a couple of nights a week sounds like I'm in a similar situation to you in terms of a complete relocation.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.