Turn on thread page Beta

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Blast From the Past Championship Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    This round is so difficult, they were both equally tasty :/
    Anyway, my vote goes to Bisc! The twix ones were sooo yummy

ReputationRep:
    The hardest one yet, probably in my top 3. Bisc& hold more memories for me but purely on taste alone I'd love to have the flake snow back!! Snow is the way ill go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Biscs. I love chocolate but chocolate and biscuit is just orgasmic.

ReputationRep:
    MARS BISC& WINS THIS HEAT!

There's Snow way Flake could beat Bisc &!

Now that I keep reading "Bisc &", I'm wondering if it should be pronounced "Bisc Ampersand". "Bisc And" still sounds weird even if that's what they call it. In America they were called "Cookies And" which sounds a bit like "Cookie Sand". I doubt I would enjoy Cookie Sand.

But yeah, BIG UP THE BISC AMPERSAND. Bounty Ampersand was my favourite.

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT!

GOLDEN WONDER CREAM N' CHEESY NIK NAKS versus ST.IVES FIENDISH FEET YOGHURTS!

Bear in mind you're only voting for the Cream n' Cheesy flavour of the Nik Naks; even though many flavours are pictured. Though Fiendish Feet had many awesome flavours! My favourite was "Spooky Wooky" - he was the Banana one. You never see yoghurts with individual character names any longer - even if they're as cringey and puntastic as "Fangs a Lot" and "Mesma Eyes"...

ReputationRep:
    I remember the Fiendish Feet, but don't remember them being particularly special for anything except the unusual-looking cartons. My vote is definitely going to the Cream n' Cheesy Nik Naks. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Mmm the cream and cheesy Nik Naks were gooood. As before I shall vote for them!

ReputationRep:
    Cream n Cheesy Nik Naks! Yum yum

ReputationRep:
    Fiendish feet! Never been a fan of nik naks

ReputationRep:
    Fiendish Feet. For the product AND the pot.

ReputationRep:
    Cream n cheesesy nik naks were probably the nicest cheese flavoured crisps I've ever had!!!

ReputationRep:
    GOLDEN WONDER CREAM N' CHEESY NIK NAKS WIN!

Nik Naks shown here in the most gourmet of forms, of course. But Fiendish Feet are cut right out of the competition as the cream (cheese) rises to the top.

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT SELECTED.

CADBURY WISPA BITE versus NESTLE WILLY WONKA NUTTY CRUNCH SURPRISE!

It's good to see the Nestle will be bringing out a new range of Willy Wonka chocolate bars next month, but to those who covet the originals - it will be no comfort. Same goes to mourners of the Wispa Bite - Seeing the tag for "Bitsa Wispa" looks juuuuust close enough to "Bites" to be a bit of a taunt...

ReputationRep:
    I'm inclined to give Wispa my vote, but I'm not sure what the Wonka actually entails o.0

ReputationRep:
    I'll vote for the Wonka Nutty Crunch Surprise, the caramel in the Wispa is only just enough to put me off voting for it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going with the Wonka bar, I'm not a big fan of Wispa with or without caramel. On a side note, it'll be interesting to see the new Wonka stuff!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, this is a pretty tough decision... :sad:

Wispa bite gets my vote I think.

I remember quite liking the wonks bars, but can't now remember what this particular bar was, whereas I remember loving Wispa bite :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily115)
    I'm going with the Wonka bar, I'm not a big fan of Wispa with or without caramel. On a side note, it'll be interesting to see the new Wonka stuff!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They've already released what September/October's new Willy Wonka products will be:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    They've already released what September/October's new Willy Wonka products will be:

Spoiler:
    Show

Exciting! I hear there's been some controversy over how unhealthy they are & the amount of calories they have in them, but I'm interested to see what they're like

ReputationRep:
    Wispa bite. Wonka can be a bit too novelty for me.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.