Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To the guys(girls too :P): what do you think of me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrie Lyons)
    I have read what must of been the last five pages and I honestly can't understand stand a word your saying (no offence)
    It's an in joke, hence why some of us have been talking in the same way

Brb finding more miscers

Brb cba to aware peeps

Brb brb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maskofsanity)
    Attention. The internet stage possesses a lot of people to do a lot of strange things.

She is very attractive and has the right balance between hot and cute but her personality description is nauseating, as is this thread. Although, equally as nauseating, are the jealous girls and frustrated guys in this thread. It's one thing to point out her attention-seeking, but when name-calling and vicious remarks come out, you know that the poster is revealing more of themselves than of the OP.
    this!

ReputationRep:
    attention whore/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sloaney Pony)
    It's an in joke, hence why some of us have been talking in the same way

Brb finding more miscers

Brb cba to aware peeps

Brb brb
    Lol ok I get it.

The way they speak on body building.com et al.

The treasury of words that site has produced to the English language. 'Manlet' being a fav

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrie Lyons)
    Lol ok I get it.

The way they speak on body building.com et al.

The treasury of words that site has produced to the English language. 'Manlet' being a fav
    So you are aware!

Do you even lift though? Or are you a manlet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sloaney Pony)
    So you are aware!

Do you even lift though? Or are you a manlet?
    Lol

i believe I'm what they've coined 'manverage' brah (find it weird how they call girls that) so I missed out on being a 'manmore'

'Feelsbadman' lol

I totally used to think that I was the only one who stalked that website (kinda like david attenbourough in the jungle or whatever, the way they speak, its fascinating. btw I'm not even a member). You and a few others have made me realise everyone seems to

ReputationRep:
    wowwwww looks like you got a lot of hatersssss. but yeah you're cute, but i'd stay away from tsr for a while..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yepyepyep)
    Because getting a boyfriend isn't all about looks. You need not worry about your appearance, and you shouldn't really be worried about getting a boyfriend either. I'd advise against actively seeking out a boyfriend because you will come across as desperate and won't enjoy a relationship as much if you don't deeply like the person. If you find you do like a guy then work on getting closer to him and make your attraction to him clear. But don't pursue a guy just for the sake of getting a boyfriend.
    Your friend will get guys easily because she's very flirtatious/easy. As you said she has lower standards than you, ignore what she's doing if you're not interested in that sort of fickle relationship. There's no point comparing yourself to her because you want different things.
    (Original post by paradoxicalme)
    I can explain exactly why, because I have the same problem.

I am not going to lie, I am a cute kind of pretty. As are you. But that's our problem. There's a certain type of appearance that may not even be pretty (though it usually is), but it's what guys are most attracted to. There are two subtypes to it; the 'unbelievably hot' subtype, and the 'caked-in-makeup-and-fake-tan' subtype, the latter of which often conveys - if wrongly - that they're more up for sexual things than 'cute' girls.

In general, more guys are attracted to hot girls than cute girls. But some guys are attracted to cute girls. I'm going on a date with one who is next week. If your personality is like you've said, you don't have to do anything. Just chat to guys, be yourself, and you will find a boyfriend.

And don't stress about it! Best advice I could give - stressing and chasing boys will not get you a boyfriend.
    Thanks for the advice guys, I really appreciate it

I am working on improving my personality so I can attract the right guy but I dunno maybe I'm just too shy and not as flirty as I'd like to think.I could never approach a guy that's just not me

Well I have never really seen myself as a "hot" girl, yes I suppose I'd consider myself more "cute" rather than hot. :dontknow:

(Original post by Infinity_4652)
    I wish I could live in a better area of London.

I just read your previous post and I feel the same (boy version obviously). I don't really know what to do though.
    :hugs:

So you from London?

Oh I love the UK its lovely but the weather is depressing me the heck outta me

(Original post by GinaLaMalfaisant)
    I'm gay, but I think you are very pretty.

Low self-esteem moments can happen to anybody. Try to always remind yourself about what you believe is attractive in you. You have a very beautiful smile and gorgeous hair. I'm sure many guys would have a crush on you. Anyways, I hope you that you will feel more confident.
    Aww thanks xx

(Original post by MostUncivilised)
    Oh come on, you're ridiculously hot and you know it.
    I really don't dunno my self esteem is rock bottom atm

(Original post by Ripper-Roo)
    1- Because you haven't met the right guys yet
    2- Maybe ones with a crush on you are too 'scared' to approach and don't want to be rejected if they find you pretty.
    Well how do I make myself more approachable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amelia-Babe)
    wowwwww looks like you got a lot of hatersssss. but yeah you're cute, but i'd stay away from tsr for a while..
    haha lol I don't mind the haterss they make me laugh if anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    like those girls that cry hysterically when they meet justin bieber/one direction. tone it down
    lol nooo I can't stand those types

(Original post by rock_climber86)
    why has this post got so much neg rep? Can't people accept she's beautiful and just say so or piss off lol? The neg rep suggests to me there are a lot of pathetic, jealous losers on TSR who neg repped this girl because she's more attractive than the rest of you scumbags!

You're pretty but you are far too young for me, hehe. +ve rep from me so you know we're not all jealous douchebags
    I know what's with the negs people (you'd think I made a racist or summat):confused:

thank you

(Original post by there's too much love)
    I think you look quite manipulative. The kind of girl that thinks she's kind of cute, flirty, creative and random...
    The kind of girl that makes attention seeking threads.
    Why make attention seeking threads?
    The posts on your wall were what you were after right?
    Some boys to ask you for attention?

By the way in case it wasn't clear, I'm the kind of girl that :thinks: is a *****.
    ha you act like you know me :rolleyes:

(Original post by Boy_wonder_95)
    How old are you?
    I'm 16 (going on 17)

ReputationRep:
    'Improving your personality'? Are you freaking kidding me? Don't even try that, you'll look and be fake and apart from betraying your real self and being superficial, it won't get you a boyfriend. Look, I'm dating someone who I really like and I really like him because our personalities gel very well, which often goes hand-in-hand with being attracted to them. If you fake a brand new personality, you might seem to gel with a guy but you won't really and it'll be dissatisfying for both of you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not trying to pull you
    Even though I would like to
    I think you are really fit
    You're fit But my gosh don't you know it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You Forever)
    One hundred negs congrats
    Is that meant to be some kind of achievement :s

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.