Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You were not the only one. I think the atmosphere there was quite awkward in general because not many people were talking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jalouise)
    Were you two standing by the board? Did you or your friend have an interview for Spanish?
    Yeah my friend did. My interview was in biology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smileyface5678)
    Yeah my friend did. My interview was in biology.
    Oh yes! One of you wore heels, yes? I was the tall girl who came up to you at the board!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes! One of you wore heels, yes? I was the tall girl who came up to you at the board!
    Both of us were but mine were heeled boots. I'm sorry but i must either have really bad memory or did not realise because i don't remember

ReputationRep:
    Both of us were but mine were heeled boots. I'm sorry but i must either have really bad memory or did not realise because i don't remember
    It's fine! You and your friend seemed quite friendly though, I remember you talking to a girl with a scarf during the interviews in the little waiting area before the walk in to the door of 'Doom' as Mr Handscome referred to it as and you were talking about GCSE's etc.

ReputationRep:
    You were not the only one. I think the atmosphere there was quite awkward in general because not many people were talking.
    Everyone was scattered into little groups of two well besides me xD

ReputationRep:
    It's fine! You and your friend seemed quite friendly though, I remember you talking to a girl with a scarf during the interviews in the little waiting area before the walk in to the door of 'Doom' as Mr Handscome referred to it as and you were talking about GCSE's etc.
    Whereabouts were you sitting?

ReputationRep:
    Whereabouts were you sitting?
    Towards the door on the first row of seats. ><

ReputationRep:
    Towards the door on the first row of seats. ><
    Oh ok, i was on the same row. Were you the girl with the blonde hair?

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok, i was on the same row. Were you the girl with the blonde hair?
    I had black braids and wore a black jacket. How did the Biology interview go? What questions were asked?

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys, just going to wedge myself into this conversation here. Very bored

ReputationRep:
    I had black braids and wore a black jacket. How did the Biology interview go? What questions were asked?
    Ohhh. I remember you now! The interview was ok but when she asked what extracurricular activities i do i said the most obvious answer "i read books" because i could not think of anything else. Then i added that i did not have time because of gcses etc. How was yours ?

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh. I remember you now! The interview was ok but when she asked what extracurricular activities i do i said the most obvious answer "i read books" because i could not think of anything else. Then i added that i did not have time because of gcses etc. How was yours ?
    She asked you about extra curriculars? :0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffyn)
    She asked you about extra curriculars? :0
    Unfortunately. But she seemed to understand my answer (hopefully).

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately. But she seemed to understand my answer (hopefully).
    Wait was this is a second interview then? Also, did you tell her you wanted to medicine? She may have asked you that because to get into medicine you need both high grades and a wealth of extra curriculars. My one only focused on the subject at hand - physics.

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys, just going to wedge myself into this conversation here. Very bored
    It's fine! Come in ><

ReputationRep:
    Wait was this is a second interview then? Also, did you tell her you wanted to medicine? She may have asked you that because to get into medicine you need both high grades and a wealth of extra curriculars. My one only focused on the subject at hand - physics.
    No i only had one interview. I do want to do medicine however i did not mention that at the interview because i assumed that many people would say that so i tried to make myself different from everyone else to stand a chance of being accepted. I did have quite a bit to say about my subject because of projects, essays i did outside of the gcse syllabus.

ReputationRep:
    It's fine! Come in ><
    I already did.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys quick question. If we do get accepted and receive conditional offers will they ask you to aim for a specific set of GCSE results, higher to our predicted or would they just expect us to reach out predicted?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys quick question. If we do get accepted and receive conditional offers will they ask you to aim for a specific set of GCSE results, higher to our predicted or would they just expect us to reach out predicted?
    I think our predicted grades.

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.