The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton

Southampton Firmers 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Original post by RNA
Did you get an email regarding that or how do I book my arrival slot? thanks :redface:

Nope I just saw it on the Facebook group :smile:
And if you go to the accommodation website, then click on the 'Before you arrive' tab, then the 'book arrival time' option on the left hand side you can see a list of halls to choose from and choose a time :smile:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Original post by Roberto's dream
yeah it's confusing, I went on forgot password and used my sussed username and then I got to reset my password and now I've booked a slot but I can't login anymore, says incorrect password, this kind of bs annoys me.

Ah i see that's really confusing. I just created a new account. It doesn't matter, you won't need to log in again really. Just make sure you bring the print out of the email they send confirming your time slot :redface:
When is the deadline for applying for the student ID
Original post by scientific222
When is the deadline for applying for the student ID

I think it's the 17th September :redface:
Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~
Ah i see that's really confusing. I just created a new account. It doesn't matter, you won't need to log in again really. Just make sure you bring the print out of the email they send confirming your time slot :redface:

Just to clarify, what account do you use when you do it? The SUSSED one?
Original post by scientific222
Just to clarify, what account do you use when you do it? The SUSSED one?

No it's different from your sussed account i think. I created a new account, as did most people. Was saying that if you registered for an open day before you got an offer then should be the same account. But if you haven't already made one then register for a new account when you click on what booking time you want :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending