Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Michael - 20 from Colchester studying Computer Network Security at Cavendish.

ReputationRep:
    Really excited to start talking to some more people who are going to Westminster so was just thinking...
    follow me on twitter if you want

Twitter: @LeahMayyy

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys , which freshers events you are going to attend ? Do you know where I can get more info about it ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godara)
    Hello guys , which freshers events you are going to attend ? Do you know where I can get more info about it ?
    Here you go: http://uwsu.com/events/west-end-party/
    (that website has it)

& also https://www.facebook.com/Westminster...rs2014?fref=ts

Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missunlucky)
    Hi I'm Amy, 19, from Newcastle! I'm studying English Literature at Regent Campus, but haven't seen anyone else who is yet!
    Hey Amy,

I'm Bola and I'm studying English Lang. and Lit I haven't seen anyone else either :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

I'm Bola, 17 and from Ireland. I'll be studying English Language and Literature in Regents Campus

Anyone else here on my course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazic)
    Nice what you studying?
    I'm doing international business with languages. And you

ReputationRep:
    Nice im doing Business Economics

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone waiting till there get to halls before they buy the uwsu fresher events tickets and wristbands? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klodiana)
    I got flat 508 ☺️
    I'm flat 508 too!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone i'm Gareth from Manchester!! Ill be staying at the Wembley halls and i'm studying business information systems.

I seriously can't wait to go!! 23 days left

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adella.xo)
    Is anyone waiting till there get to halls before they buy the uwsu fresher events tickets and wristbands? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, I think that's what I'm going to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justanothertechie)
    Hey! I'm studying Journalism too and staying at Harrow
    Cool! Have you heard anything at all about your room, like the number/flat you are in?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys!

I'm Nathaniel, 19 and I'm studying International Business at the Marylebone Campus, but am living at Student Court - Wembley.

I'm in flat number 412C, hopefully some of you lot are in the same flat, or near me...

Look forward to meeting you all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nattopps)
    Hi Guys!

I'm Nathaniel, 19 and I'm studying International Business at the Marylebone Campus, but am living at Student Court - Wembley.

I'm in flat number 412C, hopefully some of you lot are in the same flat, or near me...

Look forward to meeting you all

hi I'm doing IB as well

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is wasif, I will be studying games development; anyone studying this course or has a course in cavendish pop up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yooki)
    Hello everyone

I am Yooki, 18 and would be doing Electronic Meng at Cavendish Campus.

Any company here?
    I will be in that campus ; I will be studying computer games development :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm a second year English student at UoW and will most likely be helping at least some of you English students through your induction week! Can't wait to see you all in September!

ReputationRep:
    For those who have enrolled online and got your student login already - timetabling.westminster.ac.uk may be a useful site! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying in South London? Biomed student

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.