When are the interviews anyway ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asad85)
    When are the interviews anyway ?
    Friday 27 February 2015
    Friday 6 March 2015

They give 2 weeks notice.

ReputationRep:
    If they give out interviews with 2 weeks notice are the first batch going to be this Friday for the 27th February interviews???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    Friday 27 February 2015
    Friday 6 March 2015

They give 2 weeks notice.
    If they give out interviews with 2 weeks notice are the first batch going to be this Friday for the 27th February interviews???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnabdul)
    I have a feeling that invites will be sent this wednesday or thursday

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone. We all worked hard for this, but whatever the outcome is, we all will become doctors one day It is all about MOTIVATION! Focus on you A2 grades and you can always take a gap year! Most medical students are either graduates/ or have taken gap years. Good luck for this week. CANT WAIT

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling that invites will be sent this wednesday or thursday
    How exciting! I am going to call tomorrow and ask I think. I will have to book flights so the sooner I know, the cheaper it will be for me. Do the university compensate for any costs? I heard they do up to £100 but I am not 100% sure :confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone. We all worked hard for this, but whatever the outcome is, we all will become doctors one day It is all about MOTIVATION! Focus on you A2 grades and you can always take a gap year! Most medical students are either graduates/ or have taken gap years. Good luck for this week. CANT WAIT
    This is so sweet! Best of luck!! Me too, such a long wait for all of us! So hopefully it will be worth it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joanne9495)
    How exciting! I am going to call tomorrow and ask I think. I will have to book flights so the sooner I know, the cheaper it will be for me. Do the university compensate for any costs? I heard they do up to £100 but I am not 100% sure :confused::confused:
    yeah they do, i think

ReputationRep:
    I assume that interviews will be sent out very soon..

ReputationRep:
    How long will it take for a response after interview? (Just wondering)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    will interviews for both days be given out at the same time and when will rejections be given out??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdafdsafdsfas)
    will interviews for both days be given out at the same time and when will rejections be given out??
    In not sure. I might be wrong but my understanding was they may give interviews in two separate occasions and do not reject anyone till decisions are made.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    :yes:

(Original post by chris2015)
    I assume that interviews will be sent out very soon..
    :yes:. 2 weeks before interviews roughly, so expect it won't be long.

(Original post by mangomango)
    How long will it take for a response after interview? (Just wondering)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It can take a while. Often until the end of March/Early April

(Original post by sdafdsafdsfas)
    No. The invites for each day go out separately. Rejections not until after offers are worked out.

ReputationRep:
    Are the interviews carried out on separate days :K: I thought we all went for the selection day together?

ReputationRep:
    Are the interviews carried out on separate days :K: I thought we all went for the selection day together?
    There's two different selection days

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What is the usual contact hours for this course for the foundation year and then onwards?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    interview invites given out this Friday or next Monday????????

ReputationRep:
    Should be Friday since it'll be two weeks till the 27th. Has anyone called btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FutureMedic-2014)
    Hey, I've just got in this year (unconditional yay) so I haven't started yet, but I could give you advice on applying ect
    Wait they give unconditional offers ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.