ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MollyMcFly1)
    UKCAT: 702.5
    GCSEs: 7 A* 4 A
    AS: AAAA

Congrats what time is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the A* guy)
    I think I have the last interview on the 3rd as it's from 4:30pm-5pm and ukcat of 735 so that is probably lowest score of the first day on the 3rd anyway.
    Mine's at the same time on that day and my UKCAT is 702.5 CONGRATS!!

ReputationRep:
    Mine's at the same time on that day and my UKCAT is 702.5 CONGRATS!!
    oooooo means that more than one panel doing interviews at a particular time.

ReputationRep:
    UKCAT: 702.5
    GCSEs: 7 A* 4 A
    AS: AAAA

Predictions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehhhh)
    Predictions?
    A*A*A*

ReputationRep:
    oooooo means that more than one panel doing interviews at a particular time.
    The train fair is going to cost like £200 at this short notice :'( ah well, nothing can be done!!

ReputationRep:
    The train fair is going to cost like £200 at this short notice :'( ah well, nothing can be done!!
    OMG that price bloody hell. Well we have no choice really, we should just think of it as an investment in our futures. Also we can consider ourselves lucky that we don't have an early morning interview that we would have to go up the night before and pay for a hotel.

ReputationRep:
    EXETER INTERVIEW!

BUT on the 3rd :mad:
    Congrats
    What does your surname begin with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A*A*A*
    Congrats on the interview
    What letter does your surname begin with?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    congrats on the interviews everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    For anyone worried, exeter will be sending out interviews all of this week apparently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shakil01995)
    Congrats on the interview
    What letter does your surname begin with?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! P

ReputationRep:
    OMG that price bloody hell. Well we have no choice really, we should just think of it as an investment in our futures. Also we can consider ourselves lucky that we don't have an early morning interview that we would have to go up the night before and pay for a hotel.
    I am going up the night before and staying in a hotel because it takes 5 hours on the train for me, so any delays would screw me over big time! Better to be safe than sorry!

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't your email tell you to arrive at 8.15am for the "pre-interview process"? That's what my email says, so I'll have to get there the night before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tingirl)
    Doesn't your email tell you to arrive at 8.15am for the "pre-interview process"? That's what my email says, so I'll have to get there the night before
    No my pre-interview process starts at 12:15 PM. Is your interview in the morning? Mine is in the afternoon and thats probably why mine is later.

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who's got an interview so far, can I ask what your predictions are?! (out of curiosity!)

ReputationRep:
    Well done to all of you with interviews good luck, I'm sure you'll smash it!!

I know that my ukcat will be fine, but thus far everyone has 2A*+ predictions which scares me

I have A*ABB..with A*A predictions so I might be ok but not sure xD

Still though, glad I'm not on the 3rd as I have an interview at Manchester then!!

Ps. As soon as anyone resitting gets an interview PLEASE write it on here for reassurance!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)

I know that my ukcat will be fine, but thus far everyone has 2A*+ predictions which scares me

Still though, glad I'm not on the 3rd as I have an interview at Manchester then!!

Ps. As soon as anyone resitting gets an interview PLEASE write it on here for reassurance!!
    Hey, i just got an interview for manchester today, can you tell me everything you know about their interview process?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)

Did you have extenuating circumstances for resitting? because I wasn't aware Manchester considered resits...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 23, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.