KCL Offer Holders Watch

This discussion is closed.
emilydaisymarsh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am trying to apply for my NHS bursary and got a letter through which says I need to provide two forms of identification. One of these has to be my passport and my birth certificate, however, they said they do not accept copies? Does this mean that when I send my covering letter to the BHS bursary in the letter, does this mean I have to send my actual passport and birth certificate? Bearing in mind they said it takes up to 20 days for it to be returned back!!:confused:
Zulaykha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello, I recently got an offer for postgraduate study at King's and I'm looking into the closest affordable studio to the waterloo campus. I see you're quite conversant with King's accommodation. Please Do you know which is preferable between orchard lisle and moonraker point? Is Great Suffolk Street House any good? It seems pretty close. Thanks
jakobk
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by emilydaisymarsh)
I am trying to apply for my NHS bursary and got a letter through which says I need to provide two forms of identification. One of these has to be my passport and my birth certificate, however, they said they do not accept copies? Does this mean that when I send my covering letter to the BHS bursary in the letter, does this mean I have to send my actual passport and birth certificate? Bearing in mind they said it takes up to 20 days for it to be returned back!!:confused:
Maybe they'll accept them if they are notarial copies?

Posted from TSR Mobile
fel45678
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I just got rejected this last week for Political Economy at KLC. Do you guys think I should contact the admissions team to see if there are any vacancies for this course since I met all the requirements needed and my personal statement was actually really good or what should I do?? Thanks for your help!
fel45678
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rmarie)
Firmed Political Economy last week!!
Hi, I just got rejected this last week for Political Economy at KLC. Do you guys think I should contact the admissions team to see if there are any vacancies for this course since I met all the requirements needed and my personal statement was actually really good or what should I do?? Thanks for your help!
User1686961
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Insured Msc Chemistry
fel45678
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I just got rejected this last week for Political Economy at KLC. Do you guys think I should contact the admissions team to see if there are any vacancies for this course since I met all the requirements needed and my personal statement was actually really good or what should I do?? Thanks for your help!
Kaizary
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jm9)
BSc, you?
BA for me!
Lac.
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i'm hesitating between durham and kcl for music; can anyone offer any opinions either way? (i have unconditional offers from both)
belightandlove
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fel45678)
I just got rejected this last week for Political Economy at KLC. Do you guys think I should contact the admissions team to see if there are any vacancies for this course since I met all the requirements needed and my personal statement was actually really good or what should I do?? Thanks for your help!

Hi There,

Yes you can try to appeal but if the programme is really competitive, they might reject again. Also, ask why you were turned down maybe that might give you a clearer explanation why the application was not successful. Are you an MSc/MA or undergraduate?
doohoo_05
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone looked at private halls near kings college?
RagaZ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by doohoo_05)
Has anyone looked at private halls near kings college?
I'm looking have you found any good ones?

Posted from TSR Mobile
User1686961
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Will there any accommodation left through clearing?
(I've insured chemistry).
doohoo_05
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by RagaZ)
I'm looking have you found any good ones?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing amazing thats close other than the urbanest westminster which looks pretty good. I think urbanest tower bridge is also quite close.

There was one called spring mews which looked really nice but is actually further than i thought it was from the campus and wasn't in an amazing area.
RagaZ
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nothing amazing thats close other than the urbanest westminster which looks pretty good. I think urbanest tower bridge is also quite close.

There was one called spring mews which looked really nice but is actually further than i thought it was from the campus and wasn't in an amazing area.
What course and campus r u on... I'm going to be at Guys so ideally looking for accommodation close to London Bridge

Posted from TSR Mobile
doohoo_05
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by RagaZ)
What course and campus r u on... I'm going to be at Guys so ideally looking for accommodation close to London Bridge

Posted from TSR Mobile
Computer science so strand campus, what course did you apply for?

I think the urbanest tower bridge is closer to guys campus than the westminster accomodation.
RagaZ
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Computer science so strand campus, what course did you apply for?

I think the urbanest tower bridge is closer to guys campus than the westminster accomodation.
Computer science thats soo cool! my friend is doing that at Kings next year too!
And Medicine and thanks for the suggestion might have to have a look
doohoo_05
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by RagaZ)
Computer science thats soo cool! my friend is doing that at Kings next year too!
And Medicine and thanks for the suggestion might have to have a look
oo best of luck with your studies!

Just searched for other accommodations, Paris Gardens and Bankside accommodations also look really nice and are quite close!
kimmykhoo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
anyone else has accepted a their place at KCL for BSc psychology?
CSD bandit
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Can anyone help me explain, I got an offer from kcl for postgrad saying that the deadline is on 30 April 2015 and i received 2 emails saying that the deadline will pass in 48 hours. As such, i still have some time to accept but now the system does not allow me to pay the deposit. What should I do?
Many thanks.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (515)
37.56%
No - but I will (107)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.78%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (656)
47.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise