x Turn on thread page Beta

Have you joined TSR today? Say hello! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone

ReputationRep:
    hi I am new too, I want to make new friends.

ReputationRep:
    hi just joined! been going on this website for ages now but i finally made an account

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I joined today because ive just done my mocks and i want to do better than the grades ive had

ReputationRep:
    I have a mock for c1 c2 c3 ocr 21st century could you send me some of the questions which appeared in the 2015 paper? I would need some help. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am new here!

ReputationRep:
    I need help! Uni accomodation at reaseheath anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, im new😂

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm new here. I came here mainly for Biology, Chemistry and Maths which I'm going to pick for ma A levels.

ReputationRep:
    Hiaa
    I'm new here as well and looking for some advice for university applications... Though I'm gonna start in about two years only after finishing my abitur in germany (A level equivalent). Last year I went to sixth form for two terms during an exchange, where I decided to come back for uni asap!
    anyone in here who's also considering to come to the uk for uni but isn't english? but I'd love to talk to anyone whether you're english or whatever haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    Hey! Just joined today! How's everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IIAltonII)
    Hey! Just joined today! How's everyone
    Great thanks! How are you? Thanks for joining have fun!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

Jack
    I just created an account a few minutes ago; needed a few questions answered about an application for LPC; so far nothing, anyone mind helping me out?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i just joined today im studying politics at AS level currently and really need help with an essay!!

Caitlin x

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I joined today this community as well, hoping for more information about universities I chose.

ReputationRep:
    Hello 🤓

ReputationRep:
    Bonjour everyone! good to be apart of TSR

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Jack
    Hello ^~^

My name's Jasmin and I just joined today because my mocks are coming up and stress is really getting to me right now. I know it's Christmas but all I can think about is exams and I'm really nervous.

Anyway, I'm actually kinda excited to meet new people and stuff so hopefully this will get better from here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Luna)
    Hello ^~^

My name's Jasmin and I just joined today because my mocks are coming up and stress is really getting to me right now. I know it's Christmas but all I can think about is exams and I'm really nervous.

Anyway, I'm actually kinda excited to meet new people and stuff so hopefully this will get better from here!
    Try to enjoy Christmas a little bit. It's important to relax as well, otherwise it can affect your concentration. Make a study plan, it will help you focus on study times and relax in your off time

ReputationRep:
    Try to enjoy Christmas a little bit. It's important to relax as well, otherwise it can affect your concentration. Make a study plan, it will help you focus on study times and relax in your off time
    Thank you so much - it means a lot that you actually took the time to reply to me! So, yeah, I've had a revision timetable from the beginning but I think I'm stressed because I take too much time off rather than studying. Either way, I've looked back and realised I have actually made good progress! But yeah, thanks so much for your advice☆

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.