Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXII watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by De Chirico)
    Hope he is as nasty as he looks.
    Dunno, seems like a big softy underneath it all. I want to give him a hug after seeing this:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Dunno, seems like a big softy underneath it all. I want to give him a hug after seeing this:

Jesus. He's only been there 18 months!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    Jesus. He's only been there 18 months!
    He's an emotional guy ok? Mans in touch with his feelings. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    x
    what hair products do you use?

and also whats your skin care routine?

ReputationRep:
    Tottenham doing what they do best... bottle job club

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)

No homo:

Toni and Guy Label M range:
    Sea Salt Spray
    Hair Glue
    Extra Strong Gel
    Important, I don't use shampoo. I wash my hair daily and this keeps enough of the natural oils intact.

Skincare routine:
    A nice and simple Nivea for Men range. Face wash, exfoliator, moisturizer. Moisturizer from Nivea should be used in moderation as too much and the skin looks a bit too greasy/shiny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)
    Campbell has signed a new long-term deal as well. Very surprised.
    I really hope he makes it. The way he has conducted himself has been very respectful and positive, and he seems like he really does just want to work hard and play for arsenal at some point in the future

ReputationRep:
    Torres great goal tonight. He's better than all your lots strikers, the biggest flop in PL history is better than all your strikers :laugh: you couldn't write it :laugh:

ReputationRep:

I usually use fish, or Aveda if I'm feeling fancy. Skin care routine:

Cocoa Butter
    Dove post-shave cream
    Exfoliator (can't remember brand)

I find it better to style towel dry hair? So it's not dry dry but dry enough to style, it gives hair a little bounce.

ReputationRep:
    No homo:

Toni and Guy Label M range:
    Sea Salt Spray
    Hair Glue
    Extra Strong Gel
    Important, I don't use shampoo. I wash my hair daily and this keeps enough of the natural oils intact.

Skincare routine:
    A nice and simple Nivea for Men range. Face wash, exfoliator, moisturizer. Moisturizer from Nivea should be used in moderation as too much and the skin looks a bit too greasy/shiny.
    cheers man haha no homo

was gunna buy a clinique bundle but will try out the nivea range first as it will be half the cost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanGaalOut)
    I usually use fish, or Aveda if I'm feeling fancy. Skin care routine:

Cocoa Butter
    Dove post-shave cream
    Exfoliator (can't remember brand)

I find it better to style towel dry hair? So it's not dry dry but dry enough to style, it gives hair a little bounce.
    you put cocoa butter on your face:confused:

i dont know about that man. sounds like its just gunna clog your pores up.

ReputationRep:
    cheers man haha no homo

was gunna buy a clinique bundle but will try out the nivea range first as it will be half the cost

You're not middle aged yet so no need to use too much skincare products. Oh forgot, family have always used Olive Oil to scrub the face every once in a while. It works very well.

ReputationRep:
    you put cocoa butter on your face:confused:

i dont know about that man. sounds like its just gunna clog your pores up.
    Na man I don't use too much, it's good for ethnic skin more i think and it smells nice. I'll use cream sometimes but it gives your face like a shine/grease that I don't like too much. And it makes my eyes water.

ReputationRep:
    Good job guys, just add "man" a few times in each sentence to make sure your convo doesn't sound to feminine, that should do the trick

ReputationRep:
    Standard Tottenham, attempt to bottle it then get the ex-Arsenal lad to put Christian "late goal" Eriksen in to scrape through :cool:

Can't say I mind much, whilst it would be good to see a league 1 side (I think?) in the final, I really don't want Chelsea to win and Sheffield United would never pose enough of a threat whereas Tottenham might (and either way, is the Capital One Cup relevant as a trophy any more?)

ReputationRep:
    I wonder whether he'll cry like this when he leaves us in 18 months for City

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    I wonder whether he'll cry like this when he leaves us in 18 months for City

Probably, but then again mostly for the fact that his career will probably go down with the poo poo like the vast majority of our deserters.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...hester-4663065

Would be so ****ing funny if he does not even get a medal should they win the league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Standard Tottenham, attempt to bottle it then get the ex-Arsenal lad to put Christian "late goal" Eriksen in to scrape through :cool:

Can't say I mind much, whilst it would be good to see a league 1 side (I think?) in the final, I really don't want Chelsea to win and Sheffield United would never pose enough of a threat whereas Tottenham might (and either way, is the Capital One Cup relevant as a trophy any more?)
    It never was tbh. Only people Ive ever heard try and describe it as a proper cup are Spurs fans, incidentally it's the only thing they've won in 2 decades to no surprise there. Liverpool fans like to big it up as well since its the only thing they have a chance of winning these days as well, but not as cringe-worthy as Spurs fans. They have some dignity at least.Couldnt care less who wins it. Suspect Chelsea fans will just move on and forget about it if they win whereas Spurs will attempt to make it into a huge deal again so hopefully CFC win it I guess. Never want to see a Spurs fan announce ''the game is about glory'' over this crap again tbh.

I mean, you knew the tournament was dead when in 2007 Wenger played a team of teenagers in the final and not a single **** was given when we lost. Or when you get begging emails offering the tickets at £10 a pop.

Emirates cup is arguably a better tournament purely for the jokes. Higuain playing against us for Napoli, Drogba scoring against us again, Sanogo scoring x4 in one game. Should rename it the Banter Cup with the trophy remodelled as a ceramic mug with Jenkinson's face on the side.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.