x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Feel disgustingly broken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Bit of a TW and girl stuff

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not sure if how I've been feeling recently is down to hormones because after feeling so bad the last few days I came on yesterday and the same happened last month. Could just be a coincidence though idk because I've been up and down and maybe the last few days have just been lower than nomal. Rambling now, im just awful at working my moods out
    Spoiler:
    Show
    also not sure if pms should cause ideation

I'll do my time to talk post later, don't think I've ever put my whole story together!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Perfectly normal :yep: might be a good idea to track day of month against feelings. It's what I've been doing for ages now and is helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Feel disgustingly broken
    :hugs: Anything we can do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Perfectly normal :yep: might be a good idea to track day of month against feelings. It's what I've been doing for ages now and is helpful
    Yeah that's a good idea, thanks. I don't know if I'm just imagining it but I can tell the difference between a hormonal bad mood and a depressed low mood, they just feel different somehow. Over the last few days it's been depressed low mood which kind of throws my hormonal theory out the window. Just realised I'm probably thinking about this and analysing it far too much

Hope you're alright btw, let us know if we can do anything :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Squaresquirrel)
    Is this the AMA I (half) hijacked a while back??? has it really been a year?? :O. But yes, I think poking it would be a great idea!
    I think that thread was in October, for some different kinda mental health awareness event - I don't think it's been a year, dw

I will poke it - thanks for all the encouragement, peeps! And do hijack away, everyone! :grouphugs:

(Original post by Autumn Melody)
    I... I genuinely don't remember a single thing from say, 15 years old and before that. I keep on constantly forgetting my family members birthdays even now, but I got a nice fancy video camera now so I can start remembering from now on

Very sorry to hear about your (douchebag) ex! I don't think I've ever been through anything quite that horrible... but I'll try writing in a nonsense language, it should help a tonne thanks
    Oooh video camera sounds great Thanks for your PM. Do try the nonsense language thing, it's very cathartic (albeit a bit frustrating if you wanna read it the next day and can't, haha) :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    x
    Have linked to your thread in the Time to Talk OP.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Have linked to your thread in the Time to Talk OP.
    Awww, thank you :o:

ReputationRep:
    So my seminar is cancelled and I have loads of free time till my next one, so pleeeease say stuff to me! Ask me questions, tell me what awesome thing you did recently etc.

This'll be Dukey's MHSS exclusive AMA :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    So my seminar is cancelled and I have loads of free time till my next one, so pleeeease say stuff to me! Ask me questions, tell me what awesome thing you did recently etc.

Tell us all your secrets! But in all seriousness, what do you study?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Dukey! :gah: :love: :jumphug:

What do you find helps most when you are feeling unwell? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not very well so I'm confined to my bed for today, so someone should entertain me!

How are you all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laeliakiwi)
    Tell us all your secrets! But in all seriousness, what do you study?
    What secrets would you want me to share? I study Education but joint honours with Philosophy next year

How about you?

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Dukey! :gah: :love: :jumphug:

What do you find helps most when you are feeling unwell? :hugs:
    TLG!! Someone's pleased to see me :mmm: :heart: :hugs:

Helping others as it makes me a little happier when they smile/happy Otherwise it'll be happy music :hugs:

Or paracetamol if it's physical unwellness :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetNothing)
    I'm not very well so I'm confined to my bed for today, so someone should entertain me!

How are you all?
    I am good, I'm on a wave of boredom that has lead me to MHSS for a bit before I head back to the ozone layer like Rayquaza How about your amazing self? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    after a not so productive day yesterday bar the gym in the evening and watching Iron Giant, I am determined to have a productive-ish one today!

Also guys is it better to get outside while it's still bright? I seem to wake up tired more often the day after I went out after sunset :/

ReputationRep:
    I am good, I'm on a wave of boredom that has lead me to MHSS for a bit before I head back to the ozone layer like Rayquaza How about your amazing self? :hugs:
    Goood! Hope you overcome this boredom soon! I'm okay, just staying in bed all day because I'm not very well :hugs: got any more plans for the day?

ReputationRep:
    Feeling really low.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Feeling really low.
    :hugs: Sorry to hear that. Anything we can do to help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetNothing)
    Goood! Hope you overcome this boredom soon! I'm okay, just staying in bed all day because I'm not very well :hugs: got any more plans for the day?
    I have friend coming soon, so I'll be fine then Awww lovely, get better soon, I don't care if its contagious, I'm hugging you :hugs: Seminar and errands really :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Feeling really low.
    Hey we haven't met! I hope the smile will return to the face of a special boy/girl soon No matter how you're feeling, high or low, well be here every step if the way and that's fo'sho believe in you :hugs:

------------------------

My friend has arrived and so it's time to bid farewell from this quick pit-stop, much love to you all and don't forget that you're always be amazing to me

Until next time :hugs:

X

ReputationRep:
    I have friend coming soon, so I'll be fine then Awww lovely, get better soon, I don't care if its contagious, I'm hugging you :hugs: Seminar and errands really :yep:
    Oh that's good! Hope they turn up soon it's not contagious so HUG AWAY! :hugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.