The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Has anyone received confirmation about the locations that are available? I have been offered but still have no clue what possible location I could be assigned to!
Reply 501
Original post by Leighqueenbee
I attended the assesmet centre on Tuesday 26 and I have had an email to say I've been successful!! Yay

I attended on the 26th as well! What area/department did you pick? I picked Business in the South West. Can't wait to hear about location though!
Mine just confirmed that I had been successful and that they would be in touch about the location! 😄😄
Reply 503
Congratulations to you both. So let me get this straight, you both attended assessment centre on the 26th of this month and heard back within a few days? Get a load of this rafanadal lol
Reply 504
Congratulations to those who have been successful and good luck to all those still waiting! :smile:

I attended my assessment on Friday 15th May PM in Newcastle and I received confirmation I had been successful on Tuesday 19th May at around 5pm (seems to be a magical time for Capita!)

Does anyone have idea when we will know where we have been placed and on which framework? I applied for Finance as my 1st choice and admin as my 2nd. I'm keen to know particularly what framework I have been placed on. I did email capita 4 days ago to ask but I haven't heard back yet!

Thanks
Original post by Jid12
Congratulations to you both. So let me get this straight, you both attended assessment centre on the 26th of this month and heard back within a few days? Get a load of this rafanadal lol

Hahaha maybe they just forgot to send our emails....... :tongue:
Original post by rafanadal
Hahaha maybe they just forgot to send our emails....... :tongue:

Yeah I'm hoping that's all they did with mine! 😂
Reply 507
Original post by Jid12

I wouldn't take that to mean anything though! Let's be honest, we all know their application system is pretty inconsistent. I'm still waiting on the email with the competencies in that you are meant to prepare before the interview... which was 4 days ago...
Original post by tarajs
I wouldn't take that to mean anything though! Let's be honest, we all know their application system is pretty inconsistent. I'm still waiting on the email with the competencies in that you are meant to prepare before the interview... which was 4 days ago...

We appreciate that but when you've been waiting for nearly a month and a half and others are hearing back in a matter of days it becomes a bit of a joke :tongue:
Reply 509
We appreciate that but when you've been waiting for nearly a month and a half and others are hearing back in a matter of days it becomes a bit of a joke :tongue:

I know, it is pretty unfair - I just don't want anyone to get disheartened too soon. WIsh you the best of luck!
Original post by tarajs
I know, it is pretty unfair - I just don't want anyone to get disheartened too soon. WIsh you the best of luck!

Thank you and congrats!!! :smile:

Quite agree, the whole process has just taken the pi*~ .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 512
To those who have received emails/texts informing you that you have been successful, did you all hear back within days or did it take a few weeks for some of you? The wait is a killer, if I've been unsuccessful I'd rather be told ASAP than to find out about it at the latest possible date.
Original post by MrDC
To those who have received emails/texts informing you that you have been successful, did you all hear back within days or did it take a few weeks for some of you? The wait is a killer, if I've been unsuccessful I'd rather be told ASAP than to find out about it at the latest possible date.

I found out in just under a month, so still a pretty long wait.
Reply 514
Original post by AFellaW
I found out in just under a month, so still a pretty long wait.

Thanks for replying. That gives me hope, I guess I just have to be patient. What were your preferences?
Original post by MrDC
Thanks for replying. That gives me hope, I guess I just have to be patient. What were your preferences?

London - Finance
Reply 516
If you have been successful and have received e-mail/text confirmation would you be able to reply with what department you applied for? As from what I can see on here, only people who have applied for IT, cyber security or finance have been told they have been successful in the assessment centre stage?
Original post by AFellaW
London - Finance

Me too! i applied for finance in london, what date was your assessment centre? i had mine on the 1st of may and heard back on the 27th so almost a month later
Reply 518
Original post by cate777
If you have been successful and have received e-mail/text confirmation would you be able to reply with what department you applied for? As from what I can see on here, only people who have applied for IT, cyber security or finance have been told they have been successful in the assessment centre stage?

I applied for Business, and received my email earlier this week
Reply 519
Can i ask, anyone who had to do the mind mill test. Have you had results back from that? Its driving me crazy!

Quick Reply

Latest