Turn on thread page Beta

Big Brother 2015 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win Big Brother 2015?
    Chloe
    17.39%
    Cristian
    17.39%
    Danny
    0%
    Jack
    8.70%
    Joel
    47.83%
    Nick
    8.70%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Brian and Helen kicking off again. I hate Helen. I'm glad Harry and Chloe stayed, just to prove a point to Helen and Marc's little clan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Brian and Helen kicking off again. I hate Helen. I'm glad Harry and Chloe stayed, just to prove a point to Helen and Marc's little clan.
    Hey did Jade put Cristian up for nomination? I missed the end of the eviction show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by davidguettafan)
    Hey did Jade put Cristian up for nomination? I missed the end of the eviction show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Yep!
    Oh cool, thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Helen was out of order for her comment about Victor. Completely unsubstantiated.

ReputationRep:
    absolutely gutted jade went! all 3 who she was up against deserved to go over her

also it's a huge SCAM that marc can't be nominated wth he has already been immune for 2 weeks, i like him and want him to stay but that shouldn't be allowed!

cristian neeeeeeeeeeeeds to go i hate that prick but if he picks harry she will go instead

just found out he nominated -_-
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemxn)
    absolutely gutted jade went! all 3 who she was up against deserved to go over her

also it's a huge SCAM that marc can't be nominated wth he has already been immune for 2 weeks, i like him and want him to stay but that shouldn't be allowed!

cristian neeeeeeeeeeeeds to go i hate that prick but if he picks harry she will go instead

just found out he nominated -_-
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sam
    Why do people hate on Cristian? It saddens me!

Everyone just says how boring he is all the time which I think is unfair because I think he's just a closed person and that he tries not to get into arguments. Now he's getting into arguments and being more 'interesting' and everyone's having a go at him.

I did find it funny though how Marc was saying how annoying he was being when he is the one always doing things to wind people up. I used to like Marc but since Helen's come in I'm starting to like him less. Helen is kjsdhiushfjsnfiusgh!!!!!

I still really like Joel and Danny's become one of my favourites now too, especially after his argument with Helen. He's such a nice guy and he always sticks up for other people, which I like.

ReputationRep:
    Wow surprised people still watch BB :p: Many a time I used to revise with it on in the background. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)

Everyone just says how boring he is all the time which I think is unfair because I think he's just a closed person and that he tries not to get into arguments. Now he's getting into arguments and being more 'interesting' and everyone's having a go at him.
    he is trying to be more interesting, but he isn't going the right way about it and i find it soooo cringy how he has randomly started on people in the last few days and most of the time nothing he says makes sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemxn)
    he is trying to be more interesting, but he isn't going the right way about it and i find it soooo cringy how he has randomly started on people in the last few days and most of the time nothing he says makes sense
    yeah christian needs to stop stirring **** up and saying that jade was playing a game when clearly he is! helen is ****ing dirty, vapid, vulgar man *****! theres nothing lady-like about her!!! mark is bloody annoying fancying himself and being an abso **** to everyone wth!! plus what is with his thighs and arse, why does he walk around practically naked.... talk about PUT IT AWAY!!! GROSS!! and harry.... ew shes like a tramp, i hate her annoying monotone voice and her miserable face uhhh go home!!! everyone else is boring.... the only two i like is joel and chloe.... deffo chloe to win tho... the only one who hasnt got on anyone tits and is the only real person in there!!!!!! am i right or am i right>????
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Such a shame BB producers didn't shove in Aisleyne to cause some mischief, really. Seeing her and Helen come to blows would have been mad entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)

I did find it funny though how Marc was saying how annoying he was being when he is the one always doing things to wind people up. I used to like Marc but since Helen's come in I'm starting to like him less. Helen is kjsdhiushfjsnfiusgh!!!!!

I still really like Joel and Danny's become one of my favourites now too, especially after his argument with Helen. He's such a nice guy and he always sticks up for other people, which I like.
    I agree - I really feel so sorry for Christian when people say to him he doesn't deserve to be there because he is boring/his personality is like bread or whatever - that's just not a nice thing to say! If someone said that to me I would be so offended. Also tbh Simon is far less 'entertaining' than Christian is - but the only reason Helen and Marc don't target him is because he sucks up to them! Total hypocrisy

Marc/Helen can't dictate who should/shouldn't be in the house, they have no right to say someone doesn't deserve it if they are boring - not everyone is in their to provide entertainment, some people just want to have the experience and a good time.

I cant take watching Helen another week !!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else agree that Brian is getting on their nerves, and alsi is a overreacting, fake drama-queen trying to save the "victims" in the house to be the "goody-two shoes"?

He shouldn't have been a legendary housemate, used to love him but I'm afraid to say my opinion has been altered.

Would have loved for Perez or Katie Hopkins to go in. Maybe even Rylan if he hadn't been hosting BB Bots.

ReputationRep:
    Katie Hopkins would have despised Harry, Jack and Christian which I would have loved.

ReputationRep:
    They better do something different if they keeping the 'legends' in for longer as it will get boring and the forced arguments in big brother I can't stand. Channel 5 make it look more forced than when it was on Channel 4, Big Brother hasn't even tried to tell Helen to stop.

ReputationRep:
    Surely Marc and Helen should get outted for trying to influence Sam's vote!? Pretty sure that's against the rules?

ReputationRep:
    Also the fact that 2/3 'legends' saying they are scared and intimidated of Helen surely says something??
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Helen is vicious.

ReputationRep:
    Marc is being an idiot. How can he go and cry in the diary room about not understanding why people think he is a bully. It has been voiced from quite a few housemates from day 1 of his entry.

He may have initially changed but his involvement with Helen even after Brian voiced that it could be considered evil to the other housemates yet he just continues.

I loved Joel this episode when he said to Marc I will judge you to how I actually have seen you and I will judge Brian on my own I don't care what happened in the Bunker.

He deserves to win after saying that shows he has some balls when he needs to.

ReputationRep:
    So sad that Jade was evicted

I hope one of the Legends gets to stay as a winnable HM (Helen!) <3

Brian is really annoying me this time around. He's overly aggressive, seemingly picking fights for no reason, followed by fake crying... and why did he never stick up for Jade? Was it because he wouldn't have anyone to back him up?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.