The Student Room Group

Who would you date from TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous #5 - can't afford to be too picky these days but #1-#4 just weren't doing it for me.
Original post by ivybridge
Anonymous #5 - can't afford to be too picky these days but #1-#4 just weren't doing it for me.

and i thoguht we had something special. its over. i just cant live with the pain.
Original post by Anonymous
and i thoguht we had something special. its over. i just cant live with the pain.

:sad: I'm sorry okay?! You just never let me be me, and I can't deal with this :sad:

:giggle:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Hello again dear :wavey: did you need something?
lol No but seriously, in real life I see nothing of that sort, not even close, not even slightly close...makes me sad :frown:

Well just so you know those are traits on my "Want my future husband to have but he probably won't have, don't want to settle for less therefore wont get married" list. I really have never met someone like that, or at least seen someone like that, ever. Then again I have lived in the same town for all of my life, once I leave for uni I know I will come across people with similar traits I'm sure, it's just that they seem more prevalent in older men, I wouldn't be surprised if I am attracted to someone considerably older than me(10 years max :redface:) if he holds such traits.
:sad: I'm sorry okay?! You just never let me be me, and I can't deal with this :sad:
:giggle:

how could i?!? i saw the way you looked at 5!! i was worried i was losing you, and now look whats happened :cry2:

i need some space for a while, i just.... i just cant see you right now....
Original post by Andy98
I suspect you may have unwittingly brushed a few aside. In my experience it is those of us who had no childhood friends and spent our hours with books that fit your description. In the case of myself, my only childhood friend was Mr Frodo Baggins.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwwhhh :hugs: it's true, it is those guys. They're the best ones :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
how could i?!? i saw the way you looked at 5!! i was worried i was losing you, and now look whats happened :cry2:

i need some space for a while, i just.... i just cant see you right now....

It's fine. I've been living up to the gay stereotype and been screwing Joe and Ed behind your back anyway.

JOKE'S ON YOU, B*TCH. WE THROUGH. Plus, it's not my fault if 5's hashtag is hotter, okay?! :cry:

:lol: why is this so enjoyable? jeez. :giggle:
(edited 8 years ago)
Awwwhhh :hugs: it's true, it is those guys. They're the best ones :tongue:

Thank you:colondollar:

Problem is that us guys are usually too scared of women to make a move before it's too late:sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe
ffs why am I anon.

Maybe
Too late for what? Do the women pass away?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hhh
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Too late for what? Do the women pass away?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They slip from our grasp (aka someone beats us to it and we give up, or they just move somewhere else and we lose contact).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
you've never met anyone you would consider cultural, intelligent, sophisticated and passionate?
theres lots of people like that, male and female, either your in with the wrong crowd or you are not really looking :tongue:

The answer to that is No! and my friend would totally agree with me, if we ever talk about traits that we find attractive it's all those things mentioned above, then again I mentioned I have lived in the same town forever, quite an ugly town, I'm sure when I leave for uni and then move out completely I will come across men like that. I hope :redface:

Ugh it's just sooo attractive :drool: like it's beyond attractive if he speaks well, is opinionated, is intelligent, has common sense, talks with the upmost respect to you and everyone else, is sophisticated and not just his dress sense, has read many of the classics (or maybe that's just one of my things that I really want :colondollar:, I want him recite Thomas Hardy quotes and completely pull it off because he is just that cool :tongue:) , knows a lot about history, is politically opinionated but is actually politically informed (it's a complete and utter turn off when you realise he is just reciting what he thinks sounds clever but it isn't actually his own opinion, it's very easy to tell this as well), open minded in general...the list goes on.

Well I just went and gave you a list although you didn't ask for it, but no I have never met someone like I have described^
(edited 8 years ago)
It's fine. I've been living up to the gay stereotype and been screwing Joe and Ed behind your back anyway.
JOKE'S ON YOU, B*TCH. WE THROUGH. Plus, it's not my fault if 5's hashtag is hotter, okay?! :cry:
:lol: why is this so enjoyable? jeez. :giggle:

HOW DARE YOU BRUSH ME ASIDE SO QUICKLY!! i shall not be thrown aside so quickly

and joe?!?!? i could understand ed but JOE?!? im miles better than joe

o and i just asked 5 out for drinks later, guess what answer i got. yes. the answer was yes. now whos getting brushed aside huh?!? huh?!? HUH? :eyeball:
The answer to that is No! and my friend would totally agree with me, if we ever talk about traits that we find attractive it's all those things mentioned above, then again I mentioned I have lived in the same town forever, quite an ugly town, I'm sure when I leave for uni and then move out completely I will come across men like that. I hope :redface:

Ugh it's just sooo attractive :drool: like it's beyond attractive if he speaks well, is opinionated, is intelligent, has common sense, talks with the upmost respect to you and everyone else, is sophisticated and not just his dress sense, had read many of the classics (or maybe that's just one of my things that I really want :colondollar:, I want him recite Thomas Hardy quotes and completely pull it off because he is just that cool :tongue:) , knows a lot about history, is politically opinionated but is actually politically informed (it's a complete and utter turn off when you realise he is just reciting what he thinks sounds clever but it isn't actually his own opinion, it's very easy to tell this as well), open minded in general...the list goes on.

Well I just went and gave you a list although you didn't ask for it, but no I have never met someone like I have described^

1. My thoughts entirely.

2. What uni are you planning to go to?

3. Can I have your number?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
1. My thoughts entirely.

2. What uni are you planning to go to?

3. Can I have your number?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You just answered the question you asked me:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
You just answered the question you asked me:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

True.

MrsHolmes seems more interesting than the base stock you get round here, if she doesn't mind me saying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugh it's just sooo attractive :drool: like it's beyond attractive if he speaks well, is opinionated, is intelligent, has common sense, talks with the upmost respect to you and everyone else, is sophisticated and not just his dress sense, has read many of the classics (or maybe that's just one of my things that I really want :colondollar:, I want him recite Thomas Hardy quotes and completely pull it off because he is just that cool :tongue:) , knows a lot about history, is politically opinionated but is actually politically informed (it's a complete and utter turn off when you realise he is just reciting what he thinks sounds clever but it isn't actually his own opinion, it's very easy to tell this as well), open minded in general...the list goes on.

The problem is if a guy were to show those kind of traits in a social setting, especially around other guys we'd just get laughed at. its impossible to show that without someone bringing the level of conversation down and making you out to be stuck up or something. I think your right you'd be more likely to meet someone like that in uni, it being an educational setting and all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending