• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I took that in two ways

1) She doesn't need to be mentioned because she is wonderful
    2) She isn't mentioned because she isn't wonderful

I have no idea what your implied message was, but the former seems far more fitting.
    I may be brutally honest, but I'm not an *******. So of course I meant the former:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Who would you marry? :curious:
    I shan't mention any names

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I may be brutally honest, but I'm not an *******. So of course I meant the former:yep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh why thank you dear, you do know how to make a lady smile...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...b427bf57fe.jpg
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Oh why thank you dear, you do know how to make a lady smile...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...b427bf57fe.jpg
    Well I suppose, if you enjoy slapstick of course

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are there any culturally aware, well versed, sophisticated and passionate women on TSR? Would love to find out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I suppose, if you enjoy slapstick of course
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh dear, you are an ambiguous poster! Well I'm going to take my compliment and leave, thank you ever so much.

(Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    Are there any culturally aware, well versed, sophisticated and passionate women on TSR? Would love to find out.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    probably, but girls like that are usually snapped up pretty quick
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Oh dear, you are an ambiguous poster! Well I'm going to take my compliment and leave, thank you ever so much.
    Ok:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are there any men like that irl? that is what I would like to know! Certainly have never crossed paths with one, ever.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Are there any men like that irl? that is what I would like to know! Certainly have never crossed paths with one, ever.
    Urmmmm....hello?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm not boasting or anything, but I'm looking for someone very much like myself. So yes, I would be one.

But don't you take my word for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Urmmmm....hello?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello again dear :wavey: did you need something?

lol No but seriously, in real life I see nothing of that sort, not even close, not even slightly close...makes me sad

ReputationRep:
    you've never met anyone you would consider cultural, intelligent, sophisticated and passionate?

theres lots of people like that, male and female, either your in with the wrong crowd or you are not really looking
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad

lol No but seriously, in real life I see nothing of that sort, not even close, not even slightly close...makes me sad
    I suspect you may have unwittingly brushed a few aside. In my experience it is those of us who had no childhood friends and spent our hours with books that fit your description. In the case of myself, my only childhood friend was Mr Frodo Baggins.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anonymous #5 - can't afford to be too picky these days but #1-#4 just weren't doing it for me.

(Original post by ivybridge)
    Anonymous #5 - can't afford to be too picky these days but #1-#4 just weren't doing it for me.
    and i thoguht we had something special. its over. i just cant live with the pain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    and i thoguht we had something special. its over. i just cant live with the pain.
    :sad: I'm sorry okay?! You just never let me be me, and I can't deal with this :sad:

:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Well just so you know those are traits on my "Want my future husband to have but he probably won't have, don't want to settle for less therefore wont get married" list. I really have never met someone like that, or at least seen someone like that, ever. Then again I have lived in the same town for all of my life, once I leave for uni I know I will come across people with similar traits I'm sure, it's just that they seem more prevalent in older men, I wouldn't be surprised if I am attracted to someone considerably older than me(10 years max ) if he holds such traits.

(Original post by ivybridge)
    :sad: I'm sorry okay?! You just never let me be me, and I can't deal with this :sad:
    :giggle:
    how could i?!? i saw the way you looked at 5!! i was worried i was losing you, and now look whats happened :cry2:

i need some space for a while, i just.... i just cant see you right now....

ReputationRep:
    I suspect you may have unwittingly brushed a few aside. In my experience it is those of us who had no childhood friends and spent our hours with books that fit your description. In the case of myself, my only childhood friend was Mr Frodo Baggins.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awwwhhh :hugs: it's true, it is those guys. They're the best ones

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.