Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    also, is 'il est choquant que' subjunctive? I bleeding hope it is!
    and did any one do one of the 'auteur francophone' questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lightningdoritos)
    Um is it okay to say "Condamner nos jeunes au prison..."?
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I panicked and put ' envoyer nos jeunes en prison' would that be wrong?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vanessaodris)
    also, is 'il est choquant que' subjunctive? I bleeding hope it is!
    and did any one do one of the 'auteur francophone' questions?
    Yes it is!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For the gap filler exercise what sentence was "outils" used in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    for the translations into french, do you lose a mark if you forget an accent which doesn't influence the meaning of a word?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lightningdoritos)
    Anyone?
    Should be okay, depends how many variations they'll accept. Hopefully they're nice this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feeebz)
    I panicked and put ' envoyer nos jeunes en prison' would that be wrong?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it would be. Condamner, or mettre en prison, emprisonner...I don't think you can use "envoyer" in this sense

ReputationRep:
    Do you think I'll get the mark for putting états instead of pays as I crossed out the 'e' and put an apostrophe to compensate?

ReputationRep:
    does anyone remember the region questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chubsworth)
    does anyone remember the region questions?
    I did the one on analysing the advantages of living in the region that you have studied and also asked whether the social, economic or geographic aspects contribute most. Did you do one of the region questions too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Last year you could only drop 9 marks to get an A*, and this year was easier so guessing it'll be even higher wow

ReputationRep:
    IF LIFE WAS FAIR:
    it would be 85& A*
    75% A And about 68% B
    the format of this exam for listening was unexpected and unfair since w'eve seen such easier ones in the past, this exam in general is a load of **** I'm surprised so many people finished in time 2:30 hours is nothing when you have to do 4 big tasks at once should be a 3:30 hour exam ****ing bull****

it should be maybe even 70% for A, bull****

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I don't know if I'm being completely paranoid, but I think I might have accidentally put down the wrong question number for my essay. What should I do?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tdawg97)
    Do you think I'll get the mark for putting états instead of pays as I crossed out the 'e' and put an apostrophe to compensate?
    I personally put down personne because it said that to be part of the programme (or whatever was being referred to), it costs every person within Europe 1 euro. But I could be completely wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrMusicLTD)
    I personally put down personne because it said that to be part of the programme (or whatever was being referred to), it costs every person within Europe 1 euro. But I could be completely wrong.
    Yeah I put personne for the one which you're talking about I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrMusicLTD)
    He's talking about the one that was the number 21 and then it was like "le nombre de _____ qui bénéficent de ce programme."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cajoling_Owl)
    I put 'victimes primaires' for main victims - would I still get the mark?
    That means primary as in fundamental or basic more than principal. I think you might drop one for that

ReputationRep:
    The whole "Pays" question has irked me so much because there is a difference between a state and a country depending on if the state is governed or not! I'm actually considering emailing AQA - in the listening tape it was clear that it was état, and I'm not sure why they are testing you on putting a completely different answer to what you hear! With mistakes in GCSE science/GCE chemistry exams this year, I swear this should be classed as a mistake and they should accept pays or états.
    --rant over--

Also on the Eng to Fren translation, I put "En mettant nos jeunes en prison, ce n'est pas forcément..." Do you think that would count?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember the nuclear power question i only put Daniel once and S (i think Sophie) 3 times and i have a feeling each person gets put 2 times?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 12, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.