Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoenixsilver)
    I agree with some of your points about Islam. However this debate has nothing to do with religion. By all means, start a debate thread about Islam - this isn't the place for it.
    Also - please stop putting gaps between your sentences. Stop paragraphing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Stop discussing religion on the thread,keep your posts on topic. You've said your piece now stop filling up the thread with your nonsense. Same goes for whitesatin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhiteSatin)
    Sorry, I wear glasses and I need to see well, that is why I keep editing my mistakes when I don't see well.

Also, all the 'refugees' are Muslims. I didn't hear about Christians in their numbers. A few may be, amongst hundreds of thousands.

My opinion is that this invasion is a Muslim attack to the Christian world.

Many of these throughout centuries, do you agree? that is the last one, recently.

Muslim tradition - to make wars and to attack Christianity.

Since Islam was established - Islam never stopped attacking all the other religions.
    Again - I agree with you on some of your points with Islam. However it doesn't change the fact that Islam is not related to the thread and blanket racist statements towards black people doesn't help.
    I invite you to create a thread in the religion debate section.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I agree with some of your points about Islam. However this debate has nothing to do with religion. By all means, start a debate thread about Islam - this isn't the place for it.
    Also - please stop putting gaps between your sentences. Stop paragraphing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    @phoenixsilver

I am dark blonde and I have light eyes. This type of eyes is vulnerable and most of the blue, green and light eyed people wear glasses.

Also, I don't like reminding that, but I am 48. Is it possible for you to accept that not everybody is young and has strong eyes?

I am not doing any damages, just that helps me to deal with my writings. Just that.

Are you able to understand that?

ReputationRep:
    Making fun of under developed countries? What utter tripe.
    I can just as easily say that you have 7 pet dogs. Doesn't make it true.

We are going to deal with it - don't worry. Give it a few years for us to leave the EU and your sorry ass will be deported.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You have on different occasions in this thread so don't deny it.
    Hahah righ winger threatening to deport me,hahahah Bish please. Ethnic minorities are no going anywhere. Too bad UKIP aren't in power eh

ReputationRep:
    @phoenixsilver

I am dark blonde and I have light eyes. This type of eyes is vulnerable and most of the blue, green and light eyed people wear glasses.

Also, I don't like reminding that, but I am 48. Is it possible for you to accept that not everybody is young and has strong eyes?

I am not doing any damages, just that helps me to deal with my writings. Just that.

Are you able to understand that?
    Jesus Christ. Take a break

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the IT MAN)
    I would rather give a room to a vulnerable person from this county, as they should come first. Charity begins at home.
    A human being is a human being. I can appreciate anybody who wants to help, but putting any human being over another one for something as trivial as the country they were born in/citizen of is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Again - I agree with you on some of your points with Islam. However it doesn't change the fact that Islam is not related to the thread and blanket racist statements towards black people doesn't help.
    I invite you to create a thread in the religion debate section.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't have any issue with coloured people.

I don't see any sense to create thread and to comment something which is not important for me.

'Refugees' are the subject I want to comment, and it happened that I know something about Islam and the religion, that is all.

It is my personal perception about the situation with the refugees. I am not even against the Islam, let them live in their lands, I don't mind.

But Europe? Europe is my homeland, this is already something important for me and I share my opinions and experience, do you mind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Jesus Christ. Take a break
    Why you are so sensible about my colours?

ReputationRep:
    This is a dumb argument. Nobody should have to home migrants and this is just a moronic argument put forward by idiots. If the government actually invested taxpayers money wisely rather than pissing it up the wall on vanity projects and siphoning money into the pockets of those with vested interests, there'd be enough money to build enough social housing to home our homeless and take in migrants. This migrant issue is getting boring now. Its all the governments fault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    I would welcome the children. No one else. :indiff:
    So you're taking children from their parents and children away form their parents.

Edit: Woops, I thought this thread was on whether to let them in a state.

*climbs down off of moral high horse*

ReputationRep:
    Yes I would, but I will only take in children
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I have no space in my house as my guinea pigs have their own room

ReputationRep:
    Stop discussing religion on the thread,keep your posts on topic. You've said your piece now stop filling up the thread with your nonsense. Same goes for whitesatin

Do you realize that Europe doesn't like Islam?

That is the border line where European people don't like different culture and criminals and mosques to enter Europe.

That is natural, do you encourage Christians to settle down in your Muslim countries? NO?

Why being angry, when you face the same attitude you yourself Muslims give to the world?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr JB)
    This is a dumb argument. Nobody should have to home migrants and this is just a moronic argument put forward by idiots. If the government actually invested taxpayers money wisely rather than pissing it up the wall on vanity projects and siphoning money into the pockets of those with vested interests, there'd be enough money to build enough social housing to home our homeless and take in migrants. This migrant issue is getting boring now. Its all the governments fault.
    True that, only 3% of the UK is built on.

ReputationRep:
    You have on different occasions in this thread so don't deny it.
    Hahah righ winger threatening to deport me,hahahah Bish please. Ethnic minorities are no going anywhere. Too bad UKIP aren't in power eh
    Watch out, right wing nationalism is on the rise in Europe.. Sweden's Nationalists are first party now , and France's Front National's Le Pen is winning in the polls. Europeans won't take too much of this before reacting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by demx9)
    Watch out, right wing nationalism is on the rise in Europe.. Sweden's Nationalists are first party now , and France's Front National's Le Pen is winning in the polls. Europeans won't take too much of this before reacting.
    They might be a minority by then

ReputationRep:

Openly aggressive?

Typical Muslim.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    I offer sarcasm classes in case you need 'em.
    I'm not sure you're appropriately qualified

ReputationRep:

I personally would encourage and vote for every party getting rid of Muslims.

Just like Japan did.

I am not able to tolerate fascism in Europe I am afraid.

ReputationRep:
    Openly aggressive?

Typical Muslim.....
    This is the final straw from Queen-bee, openly encouraging the overpopulation of non-Europeans within Europe in order to make the native people a minority.
    You have confirmed that you and your peaceful people are evil invaders.

Before I was disagreeing with whitesatin. Now I see what you are doing. I change my mind, we need to get rid of as many of you invaders as we can.

You are no better than the so called white supremacists who invaded and colonised in the past.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 19, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.