Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbieweller1)
    Hey! I firmed Cardiff for Mental Health Nursing
    I've been offered a place on mh nurse in Cardiff too

ReputationRep:
    Hey, are any year 12 students going to the open day in Cardiff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marocain)
    Hey, are any year 12 students going to the open day in Cardiff?
    Hi

Most of us on this thread are in year 13 and have already applied to Cardiff... Maybe try posting on the main Cardiff forum?

Hope you have a lovely time on the open day though - Cardiff is beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    Hi

Most of us on this thread are in year 13 and have already applied to Cardiff... Maybe try posting on the main Cardiff forum?

Hope you have a lovely time on the open day though - Cardiff is beautiful
    Oh thanks for the heads up.

Yh, can't wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3mma_gal96)
    Biomedical sciences (Physiology) anyone?
    Doing the standard route here!

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Cardiff - Adult Nursing (Sept.)

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed Music at Cardiff, anyone else on here doing the same course in September?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC383)
    I've firmed Music at Cardiff, anyone else on here doing the same course in September?
    I am! Cool to finally meet someone on here doing the same! What instrument do you play?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adelemyqueen)
    Colum Hall is my first choice too
    and mine

ReputationRep:
    hey,

firmed midwifery at cardiff, anyone else looking to private rent accommodation or started with their bursary applications??

ReputationRep:
    Firmed offer for Maths and Physics When and how do you send your order of accommodation preference?

ReputationRep:
    Log onto Cardiff sims online with the student number and password they've given you via email. On there you will be able to click on the link that says university residence and start your application. Everything you need should be there☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JarredDav97)
    Log onto Cardiff sims online with the student number and password they've given you via email. On there you will be able to click on the link that says university residence and start your application. Everything you need should be there☺️
    Residences link sends me to the page for looking at the accommodation but no where to start application Maybe my firm hasn't come through yet? Do they send an email about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hailes22)
    Residences link sends me to the page for looking at the accommodation but no where to start application Maybe my firm hasn't come through yet? Do they send an email about it?
    no they don't send an email. It'll be on the page somewhere...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hailes22)
    Type in Cardiff university sims into Google and the log in page will come up for you to apply

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for the tuition fee loan yet?
    Does anyone know what to write in the space where it says : full tuition fee amount for the acad year 2016/17 in page 7?
    I mean i know its 9000£ but this loan is only for the 3900£ for wales , so what do you put?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effie13)
    Has anyone applied for the tuition fee loan yet?
    Does anyone know what to write in the space where it says : full tuition fee amount for the acad year 2016/17 in page 7?
    I mean i know its 9000£ but this loan is only for the 3900£ for wales , so what do you put?
    Unless you're from Wales (I.e. Lived here for the last three years) your tuition fee is £9000 and won't be subsidised by the Welsh government.

I'm from Wales and my tuition fees are still £9000 but I would only owe the loan company £3900 per year because the Welsh government pays the rest for me.

So you still need to put that you'll need the full amount of tuition fee loan.

ReputationRep:
    Im an eu student but can get the welsh grant too so you think i should put 9000£ , because later on it says if i want the maximum amount which is 3900

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arkatie)
    I am! Cool to finally meet someone on here doing the same! What instrument do you play?
    Hey! It's great to find someone else doing the course too! I play flute, piano, and a bit of guitar and singing on the side, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC383)
    Hey! It's great to find someone else doing the course too! I play flute, piano, and a bit of guitar and singing on the side, what about you?
    No way! I'm a flautist too and do a bit of uke and singing on the side, no piano for me though!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 30, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.