Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I asked the director of admissions at keele when the interview dates were in November and he said
    Wed 09 Dec, Mon 21Dec and Tue 22 Dec 2015, Tue 05-Fri 08 Jan, Wed 02 Mar and Thu 03 Mar 2016.

ReputationRep:
    So there's only two interview dates left then in March? They must see a lot of people in two days then. How many do they interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    still haven't heard back from Keele:/
    are they still sending out interviews??

ReputationRep:
    I've phones them yesterday and the lady said that there's apparently lots more interviews left to give out. She said they have only 4 days worth of interviews so far. So I think we should stay positive. Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inam97)
    I've phones them yesterday and the lady said that there's apparently lots more interviews left to give out. She said they have only 4 days worth of interviews so far. So I think we should stay positive. Lol
    That's more like it! A post on here suggesting there's two days left in March which I didn't believe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    That's more like it! A post on here suggesting there's two days left in March which I didn't believe

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah I phones them because i was worried. The admissions officer was quite friendly as was saying that there's been only 4 interview days so am guessing around 100 interviews from those days. Most likely the academics ones. She even checked my UCAS ID and said my application is still in progress.

ReputationRep:
    I had to change my interview date and they said they will send out it out in the next batch of interviews so there's defo more

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I only posted what i was told by the admissions director but they might have changed it since November which was when i asked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedLeaf)
    I only posted what i was told by the admissions director but they might have changed it since November which was when i asked
    Fair enough. I just didn't think that there's be only two days when only 100 have heard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. I just didn't think that there's be only two days when only 100 have heard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    More than 100 people have heard. There was 50+ people there on my interview date and there was two other dates in December meaning 150 and then more have heard for January. 100% sure more than 100 people have been interviewed already

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kmedicine2016)
    More than 100 people have heard. There was 50+ people there on my interview date and there was two other dates in December meaning 150 and then more have heard for January. 100% sure more than 100 people have been interviewed already

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm getting a bit sick of this back and forth. I think the point is keele have made it very clear that a lot of people are still waiting and will hear in February

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just to let everyone know and save other people ringing. I've just phoned admissions and they said there are multiple dates for March for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd week and the consensus was that we probably won't hear until Feb as they are still making their way through applications

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccaaaxx)
    Just to let everyone know and save other people ringing. I've just phoned admissions and they said there are multiple dates for March for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd week and the consensus was that we probably won't hear until Feb as they are still making their way through applications
    Thank you! Multiple dates sounds good. Means lots left to hear

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopeful medic97)
    Anyone who has had an interview can you tell me how many questions are in the maths test and long you are given to complete?

Also did you finish in the time given?
    I'm sure it was 20 questions in 30 minutes or something like that. I did all the questions in that time but it was a bit tight to finish with time to check. The calculators are also naff if you're used to a scientific one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccaaaxx)
    Thank you Rebecca for backing up what I said a few months back 😏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WALMO)
    Thank you Rebecca for backing up what I said a few months back 😏
    Appreciate the feedback walmo, can only hope next time you're not so overlooked

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone waiting to hear - we had our year 1 OSSE exams today at Keele and it only seems like a minute ago I was waiting to hear whether I had an interview! Keep your hopes up, I heard in Feb last year and interviewed at the beginning of March and heard back in 5 days. There are LOTS of dates in March, they keep emailing us asking for volunteers to show you guys round the med school so please be reassured that there are still plenty of interview places to be given out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy2411)
    Good luck everyone waiting to hear - we had our year 1 OSSE exams today at Keele and it only seems like a minute ago I was waiting to hear whether I had an interview! Keep your hopes up, I heard in Feb last year and interviewed at the beginning of March and heard back in 5 days. There are LOTS of dates in March, they keep emailing us asking for volunteers to show you guys round the med school so please be reassured that there are still plenty of interview places to be given out
    That's really kind of you, thank you

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any rejections for Durham? I think it's either interview or haven't heard on this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny786)
    Has anyone got any rejections for Durham? I think it's either interview or haven't heard on this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I mean Keele ofc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.