Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie0497)
    Can lifespan changes in sleep ever be a 24 marker?
    In theory, but in practice it's not going to happen

ReputationRep:
    Can lifespan changes in sleep ever be a 24 marker?
    It could be but has only come up as a 4 marker previously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMC113)
    In theory, but in practice it's not going to happen
    Thank you. I really want one of the biological rhythms/exo zeits and endo pacemakers to come up as the 24 marker

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. I really want one of the biological rhythms/exo zeits and endo pacemakers to come up as the 24 marker
    I really want endogenous/exogenous too!!! I think it's out of that, disruption and disorders - but the latter two aren't my strongest!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pentagonath)
    Am I the only person who is planning on just using cultural bias as every single IDA more or less?
    You can't use cultural bias for every one. Which ones were you thinking of?

ReputationRep:
    How do people revise Media ? Should I write 4+6 mini essays for all the topics ? or 5+5 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theasian_csl)
    How do people revise Media ? Should I write 4+6 mini essays for all the topics ? or 5+5 ?
    I've written a max of 6 marks for all ao2 and a bit more than 4 for ao1 ( because the application questions are 10 marks and are usually all ao1)

ReputationRep:
    for the gender unit A2 you would need to learn a separate 24 marker for gender dysphoria and a separate 24 marker biosocial approaches to gender development. It's just that our teacher has made us write separate essays but I've never seen them come up separately and in the spec they are joint together. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am very confused at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyuipdoe)
    for the gender unit A2 you would need to learn a separate 24 marker for gender dysphoria and a separate 24 marker biosocial approaches to gender development. It's just that our teacher has made us write separate essays but I've never seen them come up separately and in the spec they are joint together. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am very confused at the moment.
    Yep. Although it's never been asked separately, gender dysphoria could come up as a full essay.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  41.1 KB
    (Original post by A-LJLB)
    Yep. Although it's never been asked separately, gender dysphoria could come up as a full essay.
    Really? I just thought that because in the spec it is worded with 'including' and our teacher told us to write the cdt with kohlberg as one essay and they use similar wording?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  41.1 KB

Really? I just thought that because in the spec it is worded with 'including' and our teacher told us to write the cdt with kohlberg as one essay and they use similar wording?
    Yes really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LJLB)
    Yes really
    Ok

ReputationRep:
    AS: B
    A2 Predicted: B

Unit 3: Gender, Relationships and Research Methods
    Unit 4: Addiction, Phobias and Cognition&Development

If anyone has any good resources or tips for any of these that would be great. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help me with the questions for media? I have no idea how to structure them. Any help would be really appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any predictions on what might come up. .. or of there is a predictions thread??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How long are everyone's ao1 and ao2 roughy because my ao1 is about 350 and ao2 is 600-650 although I have seen people saying 200 ao1 and 400 ao2?? Any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    How long are everyone's ao1 and ao2 roughy because my ao1 is about 350 and ao2 is 600-650 although I have seen people saying 200 ao1 and 400 ao2?? Any thoughts?
    350 a01 is too much, at least 200-250

ReputationRep:
    does anyone else want to cry bc of psychology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mesosleepy)
    350 a01 is too much, at least 200-250
    My teachers will never give me the marks if it's less than 300 thank you for your reply!
    How much do you normally write for ao2

ReputationRep:
    Do have resits

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.