AQA AS Psychology Paper 2, 23 May 2016 Opinions. UNOFFICIAL MARK SCHEME Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hehexd)
    55? i think its gonna be lower than last years paper /old spec
    really? im not sure..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minantan)
    really? im not sure..
    grade boundaries for an A grade (paper 2)
    2015: 52marks
    2014: 50marks
    2013: 52marks

and this is a new spec which is suggested to be harder so grade boundaries must surely be similar or lower?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenskye)
    Referring to the stimulus is crucial, however with a good description and evaluation of everything else you should only be looking at dropping around 2-4 marks so don't worry too much about it. With the predicted grade boundaries you're able to drop around 15 marks and still get an A, even if you were to get 0 on the essay questions you could still scrape and A
    You'll be fine!
    So lets say l get an E in the first paper 30/72 and a B in the second. 45/72

What would the grade be overall do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.chantele)
    So lets say l get an E in the first paper 30/72 and a B in the second. 45/72

What would the grade be overall do you think?
    Maybe a D or an E i dont think a B would be that low given the papers were not very hard . dont get me wrong there were many challenging questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hashman)
    Maybe a D or an E i dont think a B would be that low given the papers were not very hard . dont get me wrong there were many challenging questions
    Why did the previous a-level students say that they somewhat find the middle value when marking?

ReputationRep:
    Is there a chance for me getting a B overall because l think Paper 1 was my favourite but paper 2 could have cost me an A?

ReputationRep:
    Why did the previous a-level students say that they somewhat find the middle value when marking?
    if you average both the marks you proposed 30/72 and 45/72 that gives you a middle mark of 37.5/72 heres last years grade boundries boundries http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/sta...-JUNE-2015.PDF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hashman)
    if you average both the marks you proposed 30/72 and 45/72 that gives you a middle mark of 37.5/72 heres last years grade boundries boundries http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/sta...-JUNE-2015.PDF
    So according to laat years exam l would have got a B/C?

And sorry for disturbing its just..im so confused in how UMS works.

ReputationRep:
    So according to laat years exam l would have got a B/C?

And sorry for disturbing its just..im so confused in how UMS works.
    yeah I should think so lol dw best of luck for results day

ReputationRep:
    Hey does anyone have access to the official aqa psychology mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    add me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2062629)
    Hi guyss, ive got a psychology whatsapp revision group for AQA psychology where we can share our notes and revision stuff so if you wanna join, then just message or pm your number and i will add u xx
    Is the offer still open XD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.