The Student Room Group

AQA AS Psychology Paper 2, 23 May 2016 Opinions. UNOFFICIAL MARK SCHEME

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hehexd
55? i think its gonna be lower than last years paper /old spec

really? im not sure..
Original post by Minantan
really? im not sure..

grade boundaries for an A grade (paper 2)
2015: 52marks
2014: 50marks
2013: 52marks

and this is a new spec which is suggested to be harder so grade boundaries must surely be similar or lower?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by queenskye
Referring to the stimulus is crucial, however with a good description and evaluation of everything else you should only be looking at dropping around 2-4 marks so don't worry too much about it. With the predicted grade boundaries you're able to drop around 15 marks and still get an A, even if you were to get 0 on the essay questions you could still scrape and A :smile:
You'll be fine!

So lets say l get an E in the first paper 30/72 and a B in the second. 45/72

What would the grade be overall do you think?
Original post by the.chantele
So lets say l get an E in the first paper 30/72 and a B in the second. 45/72

What would the grade be overall do you think?

Maybe a D or an E i dont think a B would be that low given the papers were not very hard . dont get me wrong there were many challenging questions
Original post by hashman
Maybe a D or an E i dont think a B would be that low given the papers were not very hard . dont get me wrong there were many challenging questions

Why did the previous a-level students say that they somewhat find the middle value when marking?
Is there a chance for me getting a B overall because l think Paper 1 was my favourite but paper 2 could have cost me an A?
Why did the previous a-level students say that they somewhat find the middle value when marking?

if you average both the marks you proposed 30/72 and 45/72 that gives you a middle mark of 37.5/72 heres last years grade boundries boundries http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-A-LEVEL-GDE-BDY-JUNE-2015.PDF
Original post by hashman
if you average both the marks you proposed 30/72 and 45/72 that gives you a middle mark of 37.5/72 heres last years grade boundries boundries http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-A-LEVEL-GDE-BDY-JUNE-2015.PDF

So according to laat years exam l would have got a B/C?

And sorry for disturbing its just..im so confused in how UMS works.
So according to laat years exam l would have got a B/C?

And sorry for disturbing its just..im so confused in how UMS works.

yeah I should think so lol dw best of luck for results day
Hey does anyone have access to the official aqa psychology mark scheme?
add me :smile:
Original post by 2062629
Hi guyss, ive got a psychology whatsapp revision group for AQA psychology where we can share our notes and revision stuff so if you wanna join, then just message or pm your number and i will add u xx

Is the offer still open XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending