Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Well, then you've got a sad life. jk
    Wait, what are you?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bangladesh for life!!! I'm going next month soo fricken excited. Going dubai too for a week but i'd prefer to spend that extra week in bangladesh. Idk why!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakstar)
    U got that from Shrek is love and shrek is life, didn't you?
    Is this an episode of baiting out sketzs!?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lower your tone b :shh::shy2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Federerr)
    Wait, what are you?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bangladesh for life!!! I'm going next month soo fricken excited. Going dubai too for a week but i'd prefer to spend that extra week in bangladesh. Idk why!?
    Dubai's a really nice place, been there before. If you think going to Bangladesh is better, then let's just say.... you've got problems.

EDIT: I'm Pakistani.

ReputationRep:
    Tasnia'x, hamza772000, Federerr, any of you guys study leaving? I am because I currently go to a grammar school, but if you don't would you prefer to?

ReputationRep:
    Tasnia'x, hamza772000, Federerr, any of you guys study leaving? I am because I currently go to a grammar school, but if you don't would you prefer to?
    I practically am because I bunk school everday.

My school don't give study leave and I find being in school right now useless and a waste of time.

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow's ma last exam so.....
    BTW I'm going to be going to a grammar school, how is it? What's the difference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Federerr)
    I practically am because I bunk school everday.

My school don't give study leave and I find being in school right now useless and a waste of time.
    unlucky

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow's ma last exam so.....
    BTW I'm going to be going to a grammar school, how is it? What's the difference?
    Ye quite good, the sixth form is going to be mixed tho. Not much difference other than smaller, nice facilities, perhaps better teachers, better students, study leave, EPQ, can do more A levels. Maybe more extra- curricular as well.

You will love it, trust me.

ReputationRep:
    Ye quite good, the sixth form is going to be mixed tho. Not much difference other than smaller, nice facilities, perhaps better teachers, better students, study leave, EPQ, can do more A levels. Maybe more extra- curricular as well.

You will love it, trust me.
    Thanks, but what do you mean by better students? like nerds?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, but what do you mean by better students? like nerds?
    Sorry, i mean less of a rough school, with rough druggy kids lmao

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, i mean less of a rough school, with rough druggy kids lmao
    Alright, are you staying next year?

ReputationRep:
    Alright, are you staying next year?
    yes the grammar school is really good, but it must be a bit daunting for you because you're gonna move

ReputationRep:
    yes the grammar school is really good, but it must be a bit daunting for you because you're gonna move
    Yeah, do you think I'll struggle, keep in mind I ain't even going from a regular school, I'm going from a sh*t school.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, do you think I'll struggle, keep in mind I ain't even going from a regular school, I'm going from a sh*t school.
    No, never say that. Just believe in yourself, inshallah you will go to the school!
    You are so clever as well marshallah, i can tell, grammar schools aint the main priority, my aunt went to study at kings college London and came from an ordinary school. Btw did u get a conditional offer?

ReputationRep:
    No, never say that. Just believe in yourself, inshallah you will go to the school!
    You are so clever as well marshallah, i can tell, grammar schools aint the main priority, my aunt went to study at kings college London and came from an ordinary school. Btw did u get a conditional offer?
    No, I am going there, I've got the offer and after checking my answers on here, I believe I've got sufficient marks to get in (easily), what I was asking was would I struggle to cope with their expectations and the really bright students there?

BTW, what makes you say I'm SO clever?

ReputationRep:
    No, I am going there, I've got the offer and after checking my answers on here, I believe I've got sufficient marks to get in (easily), what I was asking was would I struggle to cope with their expectations and the really bright students there?

BTW, what makes you say I'm SO clever?
    Lol, i thought you were good at maths, and it is hard not to struggle.
    You have to do well in the first year to stay in, so you have to meet those expectations, but you must spend a lot of time studying and just laugh it off with the bright students, you will be bright init if you get in to the school, so no problem.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, i thought you were good at maths, and it is hard not to struggle.
    You have to do well in the first year to stay in, so you have to meet those expectations, but you must spend a lot of time studying and just laugh it off with the bright students, you will be bright init if you get in to the school, so no problem.
    I haven't always been good at Maths, I was at a D a few months back(not boasting just letting you know I haven't always been good at it) and what happens if you don't meet the expectations after the first year, do you just get kicked out?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't always been good at Maths, I was at a D a few months back(not boasting just letting you know I haven't always been good at it) and what happens if you don't meet the expectations after the first year, do you just get kicked out?
    Basically, and have to apply to another school, loooooool. Can sometimes be a good thing tho

ReputationRep:
    hamza772000 alright gtg, safee

ReputationRep:
    Basically, and have to apply to another school, loooooool. Can sometimes be a good thing tho
    How can it be a good thing? and in the other school do you carry on or start over?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.