The Student Room Group

Worked Mark scheme for Maths Edexcel 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rakstar
Hey, hafsa i agree with you, i love and find rs easy! Are you doing the ocr rs philosophy exam btw?

Nah I'm doing AQA and I agree, its interesting and easy to grasp, but even if you forget quotes, you can kinda make it up :P
Reply 501
oh okay thanks im a bit worried as i didnt do it in steps eg on the last question where you had to use the cosine rule i didnt plug in the numbers i only wrote out the formula and gave the answer to the rule as if the numbers were plugged in is this fine? Will i lose marks :frown:
Original post by hafsa473
Nah I'm doing AQA and I agree, its interesting and easy to grasp, but even if you forget quotes, you can kinda make it up :P

Ye, i guess so, but you still need to focus on the general theme and meaning, but the wording can be anything related i guess:h:
Original post by remy12
YOur a **** *****

Ha I have no idea what you called me, but you seem like a low life that trying to seek attention from hating but it's just not working...get a life
Reply 504
I found the first paper not easy but not hard but the calculator was much easier. I'm hoping for an A. I got overall 156/200 :smile:
Haha same. I just condense them and pick out keywords to remember them. I prefer the philosophy topics :smile:
How many GCSE subjects are you doing? You never told me you did RS, but it is AQA.
Haha same. I just condense them and pick out keywords to remember them. I prefer the philosophy topics :smile:

I'm doing OCR, i thiink it is a bit harder to be honest, lol
Hi, what grades have u predicted for gcses? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rakstar
I'm doing OCR, i thiink it is a bit harder to be honest, lol

yeah, the highest mark AQA does is 6 marks, whereas with OCR isnt it 12? Is that right?
Oh ok cool cool, ye nice doing 10 as well!

Would have loved to do 14 GCSEs like my cousins tho
yeah, the highest mark AQA does is 6 marks, whereas with OCR isnt it 12? Is that right?

Ye, it is much harder then lmao, but we also have 6 markers as well with it. But should have done AQA, learnt something new.:colondollar:
He did subjects 2 and 1 year early then is now doing 10 subjects for his final year, I wanted to do the same as I could have gotten a couple of A*. But patience, and inshallah get all A* this year!
Original post by hamza772000
Are you french?

Btw, why did u ask him if he/she was french??? Really really curious:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rakstar
Ye, it is much harder then lmao, but we also have 6 markers as well with it. But should have done AQA, learnt something new.:colondollar:

Peak :P Did you have a choice tho?
Thats great, hope u get what u want on results day :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Btw, why did u ask him if he/she was french??? Really really curious:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, basically I used to play Fifa and there was this french player who I had on my team and his name was Remy.
Peak :P Did you have a choice tho?

No, but could have done it outside of school as an alternative
You will get it, I have faith!:colondollar:
I'll think about you in my dua's
Original post by Rakstar
No, but could have done it outside of school as an alternative

Oh yeah, fair enough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending