We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Ofc you could be up to anything so just had to do it. Why do you have a problem ? . Jk
    Lmao..seriously..is this..is this what u think of me?...Is this what our friendship has come up to now...suspicions and doubts?....cannot believe it nisha...u hv betrayed me...im afraid I will hv to end this friendship and declare war on u now...this very second...lol...just kidding...love u...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Guys, I am so tired and literally collapsing.
    I promised my English teacher that I would have my coursework finished tonight and be able to give it in tomorrow. But I have been ill and so I haven't managed to finish it. But I managed to do a lot tonight, but I'm so tired so can't do anymore - as my brain is exploding.. I feel so bad because I can never meet coursework deadlines due to my awful anxiety and I can't take it anymore. It takes me sooo long to do everything and I completely underestimate the time that it will take me to do everything. I just feel so incapable and my teacher is going to hate me and omg - am crying so much right now. I am so out of my depth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw no hannah !! Why don't you talk to your teacher about this and the fact that your ill and stuff ? I'm sure she will understand

ReputationRep:
    Aw no hannah !! Why don't you talk to your teacher about this and the fact that your ill and stuff ? I'm sure she will understand
    She knows that I am ill, but wanted me to hand in the work tomorrow. So, I promised that I would have it in for tomorrow - but I didn't anticipate how much work I still had to do on it. So, I have emailed her. But I just feel so incapable and like they have already started to moderate them...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I am so tired and literally collapsing.
    I promised my English teacher that I would have my coursework finished tonight and be able to give it in tomorrow. But I have been ill and so I haven't managed to finish it. But I managed to do a lot tonight, but I'm so tired so can't do anymore - as my brain is exploding.. I feel so bad because I can never meet coursework deadlines due to my awful anxiety and I can't take it anymore. It takes me sooo long to do everything and I completely underestimate the time that it will take me to do everything. I just feel so incapable and my teacher is going to hate me and omg - am crying so much right now. I am so out of my depth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww..bbz...u will do it..I'm sure...just ask ur teacher for another day if possible...ormake up some sort of bs..I'm sure it'll work...don't cry...I always gave my coursework in late...I mean they still hv to accept it whatever the reason...plus,..the actual deadline is like May in year 11...so chill...u hv plenty of time to do it..don't let ur teacher bother u...teachers are meant to be there to irritate people anyway...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Lmao..seriously..is this..is this what u think of me?...Is this what our friendship has come up to now...suspicions and doubts?....cannot believe it nisha...u hv betrayed me...im afraid I will hv to end this friendship and declare war on u now...this very second...lol...just kidding...love u...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOOOL i'm sorry, i thought you'd be happy that i was doubting you lol just kidding love you too

ReputationRep:
    Aww..bbz...u will do it..I'm sure...just ask ur teacher for another day if possible...ormake up some sort of bs..I'm sure it'll work...don't cry...I always gave my coursework in late...I mean they still hv to accept it whatever the reason...plus,..the actual deadline is like May in year 11...so chill...u hv plenty of time to do it..don't let ur teacher bother u...teachers are meant to be there to irritate people anyway...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, well I have emailed her. She is going to be so annoyed. But I guess at the end of the day, it is MY education - so who gives a stuff how a teacher feels? Plus, it's not like she can give me lower marks - because that would be against the rules and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL i'm sorry, i thought you'd be happy that i was doubting you lol just kidding love you too
    Eww....plz don't love me....loooooool....just kidding...😝😝

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, well I have emailed her. She is going to be so annoyed. But I guess at the end of the day, it is MY education - so who gives a stuff how a teacher feels? Plus, it's not like she can give me lower marks - because that would be against the rules and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup..exactly...oh dayyumm...get inspired by me...like I did to my ict coursework..I legit gave it in a day before the ict exam...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yup..exactly...oh dayyumm...get inspired by me...like I did to my ict coursework..I legit gave it in a day before the ict exam...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Didn't your teachers get annoyed? Omg, I am actually so scared about going into the lesson tomorrow. I have broken a promise, is that a really bad thing to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi Hannah - I've just read this and I''m so sorry to hear that!! If your teacher is a good one, then she should understand. Are the school well aware of your anxiety? Surely if they are they should be willing to make allowances? (please don't get worried over it - there was a boy in my classes who didn't finish the pieces until the day before they were due to be sent off, it hadn't even been moderated yet either so it was very last minute - the teachers will know how to sort it out for you)

ReputationRep:
    Didn't your teachers get annoyed? Omg, I am actually so scared about going into the lesson tomorrow. I have broken a promise, is that a really bad thing to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yh..my teacher did get annoyed at me..but she can't do much about it...cuz she can't do anything but scream...not like she was gonna start to physically abuse me...lol...nope..breaking a promise with a teacher...that is a very normal thing to do...you'll just get into detention or they'll call home..or they'll give u isolation...or they'll expel u from school...lol..jk..
    ...I mean whats the worst they can do...just call home...don't stress...it's ur work...not theirs...so they can shut up...if she tells u off...don't let it bother u...just don't listen to her...like look at her...but u can start looking at her facial features so that it looks like ur listening but really ur not...trust me it works,,,cuz the teachers just get really self conscious then and then try and leave..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Hi Hannah - I've just read this and I''m so sorry to hear that!! If your teacher is a good one, then she should understand. Are the school well aware of your anxiety? Surely if they are they should be willing to make allowances? (please don't get worried over it - there was a boy in my classes who didn't finish the pieces until the day before they were due to be sent off, it hadn't even been moderated yet either so it was very last minute - the teachers will know how to sort it out for you)
    Hey, Zoe.
    Unfortunately my teacher isn't a good one aha, so I am probably going to be in so much trouble in tomorrow's lesson.
    Oh wow, that is interesting.
    My school isn't like that though. I will probably have to go the heads office or something...
    Thanks for your response though.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Zoe.
    Unfortunately my teacher isn't a good one aha, so I am probably going to be in so much trouble in tomorrow's lesson.
    Oh wow, that is interesting.
    My school isn't like that though. I will probably have to go the heads office or something...
    Thanks for your response though.
    That's such a shame!! Anxiety shouldn't just be overlooked and it needs careful consideration. Perhaps talk to a teacher who might understand - or possibly a doctor's note or something? There must be something you can do so that it does not result in you getting into trouble!

I really hope you don't get in trouble and you can find a way to sort everything out

ReputationRep:
    That's such a shame!! Anxiety shouldn't just be overlooked and it needs careful consideration. Perhaps talk to a teacher who might understand - or possibly a doctor's note or something? There must be something you can do so that it does not result in you getting into trouble!

I really hope you don't get in trouble and you can find a way to sort everything out
    Yes, I feel like anxiety is misunderstood.
    The school are fully aware about my anxiety issues, they just don't care.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I feel like anxiety is misunderstood.
    The school are fully aware about my anxiety issues, they just don't care.
    I agree.
    That's stupid!! You are clearly a very bright student so you would think that a school would do everything they could to let you achieve your potential

ReputationRep:
    I agree.
    That's stupid!! You are clearly a very bright student so you would think that a school would do everything they could to let you achieve your potential
    Yeah, my friend was saying that about 300 out of 800 people at my school have bad anxiety issues. She saw a database which the nurse had created about it...
    I mean how worrying is that?!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my friend was saying that about 300 out of 800 people at my school have bad anxiety issues. She saw a database which the nurse had created about it...
    I mean how worrying is that?!
    That's immense. Your school is quite foolish not to act upon it

ReputationRep:
    That's immense. Your school is quite foolish not to act upon it
    I think the only word to describe it would be 'disgusting.' But my school is more worried about achieving A*'s than of the mental well-being of the students.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think the only word to describe it would be 'disgusting.' But my school is more worried about achieving A*'s than of the mental well-being of the students.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You go to a private... right..?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Look on the bright side of life...the new ice cream I got yesterday tastes really nice...u guys should try it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.