Becoming a pilot....... ( Raf and maybe flying a boeing later on ) Watch

This discussion is closed.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
I asked him nicely to delete it, but he wouldn't have any of it.
Wzz
  • CV Helper
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Nikki J S)
I'm sure his life is far too busy to spend copious amounts of time arguing with himself on a forum such as this; and to suggest so is offensive :mad:
Thank goodness for bad weather days I suppose.... but while happy to spend some time here helping, I don't think I've got the creativity to make people up
Vladek
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
feeling proud of yourself? :rolleyes:
you need to get out more Miss 9000 posts.
jimmy69
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
hello. I would be grateful for some help. I have just started a 4 year aeronautics course at imperial and am interested in joining ULAS. However, interviews end on thursday and i have not prepared well. If i were to apply i would have a max of 4 days preperation time. From reading the posts i dont think that this will be sufficient. Instead i am thinking about applying next year hopefully with a good first year under my belt. Is it common for students to apply for UAS's in their second year and do you think it is better to prepare well and wait a year rather than going to an interview poorly prepared?

Thanks
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hi all

given that this thread has gone a LONG LONG way off topic and that there are plenty of similar threads offering good advice I'm going to lock it.

X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (636)
91.12%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (62)
8.88%

Watched Threads