The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Andy Carroll injured this morning, typical lol. On the bright side though, that actually means Morgan comes off my bench now, every cloud and that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    One of my H2H opponents has Carroll captained [doesn't even have Aguero or Zlatan]

ReputationRep:
    Hope Fischer stays on the borough bench so Fabregas can be subbed on from my bench. Negredo hattrick. Bournmoth clean sheet plz

ReputationRep:
    No Payet, not even on the bench. Pieters 0 points coming on, don't think I was concentrating properly on the subs when I made the changes to my team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    No Payet, not even on the bench. Pieters 0 points coming on, don't think I was concentrating properly on the subs when I made the changes to my team.
    Ugh he's been a terrible player so far. Why isn't he starting? Didn't see anything about being injured.

Grabbon + Alli out with Benteke and Ibe coming in (already done for next week so price moves don't go against me).

ReputationRep:
    Ffs Ramirez coming off on 59 mins, oh well I don't think it's worth it taking out 5.5 midfielders. Main dilemma is whether I keep tadic with good fixture or put in Barkley.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WesterosWildling)
    Ffs Ramirez coming off on 59 mins, oh well I don't think it's worth it taking out 5.5 midfielders. Main dilemma is whether I keep tadic with good fixture or put in Barkley.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wouldn't transfer Tadic out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I wouldn't transfer Tadic out.
    Yeah my gut is to keep him in. Looking at today Southampton cud easily smash Sunderland even tho they haven't been playing that good. Plus Barkley isn't exactly consistent either. I think in fpl it's harder to do nothing and give a chance than make a transfer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    defender got a goal this morning, and no payet means my leicster defender with 6pts comes on..

Good good, had a really solid week actually, but wont make any major gains because I imagine many will have a very good week with the two main strikers both delivering.

will end on around 56 or so

ReputationRep:
    I hate west Ham no cook CS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Ugh he's been a terrible player so far. Why isn't he starting? Didn't see anything about being injured.

Grabbon + Alli out with Benteke and Ibe coming in (already done for next week so price moves don't go against me).
    At 9.5m surely I need to get rid of Payet.

Just a question of who to bring in.
    I wanna get rid of Alli to and also bring Benteke in - my strikers are the ones getting me points so I think having three really good ones is the best idea.

Might end up taking a points hit this week tbh.

ReputationRep:
    75 points. Annoyed about benching Heaton but can't complain.

TV will already be 101m after tonight when Amat & Hazard rise

ReputationRep:
    20 points on the bench from Heaton and Gray alone. What a joke.

ReputationRep:
    51 points, would have been more had I captained Aguero/Zlatan.

ReputationRep:
    70 points with no Zlatan and Mahrez captain. A good week but could've been so much better,

ReputationRep:
    Just realised I didn't join, is it too late? Had a distinctly average start so not like I was scoping out to see if it'd be worthwhile.

Need to find a way to offload Downing. Possibly one of my worst FPL ideas of all time.

ReputationRep:
    63 points and 3 players injured + 1 not regularly playing. Do I wildcard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9910224)
    Give it a week until international break then see. Pretty much always further injuries then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had an average week on 65, but i'm feeling pretty good about WC'ing last week to 6 or 7 penalty takers before last weekends events

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9910224)
    No wait another week

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 2, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.