How are you feeling right now? MKIV Watch

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    My wifey still better :hand:

:bawling: baeee so much pain, i wish i could take it all away from you
    pls get better asap :console: :lovehug: :heart:
    Whyy? I am not feeling great
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I feel guilty for leaving for a wee while to go shopping . One of my kitties held my hand for a few mins before l left :love:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Several exams next week

pray 4 me pls :cry2:
    Best of luck :borat::heart::hugs:

Sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimen.)
    Best of luck :borat::heart::hugs:
    Thank yooooou :jumphug:

Xoxox

ReputationRep:
    Ill, and very busy.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Whyy? I am not feeling great
    :lovehug: I don't want bae to suffer :jumphug: Any better?

(Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Ill, and very busy.
    :console: :jumphug: You can get it done, first pretend you're not ill, then eat crisps, then you're sorted and ready to go work productive
    (oh I also forgot to get off tsr as well ) #LifeHacksMitCheese

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :lovehug: I don't want bae to suffer :jumphug: Any better?

:console: :jumphug: You can get it done, first pretend you're not ill, then eat crisps, then you're sorted and ready to go work productive
    (oh I also forgot to get off tsr as well ) #LifeHacksMitCheese
    A bit better
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    A bit better
    aww glad to hear :jumphug:My phone is out of action and will be on the long journey to manchester, I'm packing, will leave soon :woo:
    I will miss you bae :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Deciding to abandon my break and resume normal service

Feeling very lonely right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Deciding to abandon my break and resume normal service

Feeling very lonely right now
    Matrix spots a Freezer!!! :woo: :excited:
    :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was a bit lonely today top tbh. A good quote I like which made mw feel better (something along the lines of): It's better to be on your own than with people who make you feel on your own.
    ^Today kind of contradicted that but one can find solace and peace by themselves. I feel that being comfortable with your own company is a good thing to have, but not too frequently. I feel I have it too frequently so I guess maybe first make sure you're completely comfortable, then try thinking about others?

Sorry if that made no sense, my brain isn't working right now :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Matrix spots a Freezer!!! :woo: :excited:

Aww :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was a bit lonely today top tbh. A good quote I like which made mw feel better (something along the lines of): It's better to be on your own than with people who make you feel on your own.
    ^Today kind of contradicted that but one can find solace and peace by themselves. I feel that being comfortable with your own company is a good thing to have, but not too frequently. I feel I have it too frequently so I guess maybe first make sure you're completely comfortable, then try thinking about others?

Sorry if that made no sense, my brain isn't working right now :/
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hehe she sure does! :woo:
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thankyou for that!
    Appreciated!
    aww dw about your brain! It's perfect as always!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Hehe she sure does! :woo:

Thankyou for that!
    Appreciated!
    aww dw about your brain! It's perfect as always!
    Haha yay! :woo:
    I've been very tired today but when I saw you'd posted here, my brain just switched on :crazy: :rofl:

No worries Freezer!
    Aww!:hugs:
    Hope you had a great day!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If not, I hope you have an amazing evenight!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    8pm on a Friday whilst my friends are having fun I'm on a farm looking at cows

Work :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    8pm on a Friday whilst my friends are having fun I'm on a farm looking at cows

Work :cry:
    Stop looking at me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Stop looking at me.
    Sorry u should put a bra on then n cover ur udders

It's udderly disgusting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Sorry u should put a bra on then n cover ur udders

It's udderly disgusting
    Sorry, I like to milk sure everyone can access my udders with ease.

ReputationRep:
    I hate debating with people on TSR. They are so stubborn and don't realise that they are wrong. Especially those country vs country debates. :argh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha yay! :woo:
    I've been very tired today but when I saw you'd posted here, my brain just switched on :crazy: :rofl:

No worries Freezer!
    Aww!:hugs:
    Hope you had a great day!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If not, I hope you have an amazing evenight!
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wool Woop!!

Aww quite how I managed to do that though! :dontknow:

Awwwww!

Today was reasonable!
    Hehe good ol evenight!

Hope your day/evenight are superb!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    lol no need for da ashamed emoji tho, what else do we have to go on but our tsr personas?

Well you'll be glad to know I am indeed every bit as spontaneous, flourishing, dancing, confident, flirtatious, striking,handsome and slightly offhand arrogant as you thought! (thats my tsr impression riiigghhhttt?)

Your tsr persona is very kind , very pretty, pretty intelligent and very pretty...also dem eyebrows fleeking for dayz :007:

British born and bred huh, what does that entail? X factor, rainy weather and a posh accent? :holmes:

well THANK YOU for taking the time for reading my profile, I read yours in return but I think I got the better deal with the whole 'time used reading other persons profile' :rofl:

and you picked up on the dance huh, clever lady -what do you do then for hobbies/sport? dance as well?

tell me one person who doesnt like memes apart from viva emptiness and you parents tho? all about dat meme-and harambe, or harambe memes :cry:

also you must tell me something about yourself, you know so much about me now
    Woops, sorry for the late reply. FM, the current bane of my existence, took up a lot of my time.

spontaneous, flourishing, dancing, confident, flirtatious, striking,handsome and slightly offhand arrogant
    That was EXACTLY what I thought. :lol: And also very kind, because, often, you go out of your way to rep or reply to every post on a thread. :heart:

'Very pretty'? :rofl: You are so so funny. My eyebrows are pretty much my only pride though.

Hmm, it doesn't mean much. Though some people do say that I 'sound posh', I don't really think so. :dontknow: I am very culture-less (?)

Me? Dance? :toofunny: Hobbies? Singing, acting and, as pathetic as it may sound, volunteering. Also, quite a bit of a reader (which explains why I took English Literature) but I don't really get the chance to get my hands on good books these days. :cry2:

Something interesting about me...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't think of anything. :getmecoat:

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.