Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    My wifey still better :hand:

:bawling: baeee so much pain, i wish i could take it all away from you
    pls get better asap :console: :lovehug: :heart:
    Whyy? I am not feeling great

ReputationRep:
    I feel guilty for leaving for a wee while to go shopping . One of my kitties held my hand for a few mins before l left :love:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Several exams next week

pray 4 me pls :cry2:
    Best of luck :borat::heart::hugs:

Sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimen.)
    Best of luck :borat::heart::hugs:
    Thank yooooou :jumphug:

Xoxox

ReputationRep:
    Ill, and very busy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Whyy? I am not feeling great
    :lovehug: I don't want bae to suffer :jumphug: Any better?

(Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Ill, and very busy.
    :console: :jumphug: You can get it done, first pretend you're not ill, then eat crisps, then you're sorted and ready to go work productive
    (oh I also forgot to get off tsr as well ) #LifeHacksMitCheese

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :lovehug: I don't want bae to suffer :jumphug: Any better?

:console: :jumphug: You can get it done, first pretend you're not ill, then eat crisps, then you're sorted and ready to go work productive
    (oh I also forgot to get off tsr as well ) #LifeHacksMitCheese
    A bit better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    A bit better
    aww glad to hear :jumphug:My phone is out of action and will be on the long journey to manchester, I'm packing, will leave soon :woo:
    I will miss you bae :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Deciding to abandon my break and resume normal service

Feeling very lonely right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Deciding to abandon my break and resume normal service

Feeling very lonely right now
    Matrix spots a Freezer!!! :woo: :excited:
    :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was a bit lonely today top tbh. A good quote I like which made mw feel better (something along the lines of): It's better to be on your own than with people who make you feel on your own.
    ^Today kind of contradicted that but one can find solace and peace by themselves. I feel that being comfortable with your own company is a good thing to have, but not too frequently. I feel I have it too frequently so I guess maybe first make sure you're completely comfortable, then try thinking about others?

Sorry if that made no sense, my brain isn't working right now :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Matrix spots a Freezer!!! :woo: :excited:

Aww :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was a bit lonely today top tbh. A good quote I like which made mw feel better (something along the lines of): It's better to be on your own than with people who make you feel on your own.
    ^Today kind of contradicted that but one can find solace and peace by themselves. I feel that being comfortable with your own company is a good thing to have, but not too frequently. I feel I have it too frequently so I guess maybe first make sure you're completely comfortable, then try thinking about others?

Sorry if that made no sense, my brain isn't working right now :/
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hehe she sure does! :woo:
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thankyou for that!
    Appreciated!
    aww dw about your brain! It's perfect as always!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Hehe she sure does! :woo:

Thankyou for that!
    Appreciated!
    aww dw about your brain! It's perfect as always!
    Haha yay! :woo:
    I've been very tired today but when I saw you'd posted here, my brain just switched on :crazy: :rofl:

No worries Freezer!
    Aww!:hugs:
    Hope you had a great day!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If not, I hope you have an amazing evenight!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    8pm on a Friday whilst my friends are having fun I'm on a farm looking at cows

Work :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    8pm on a Friday whilst my friends are having fun I'm on a farm looking at cows

Work :cry:
    Stop looking at me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Stop looking at me.
    Sorry u should put a bra on then n cover ur udders

It's udderly disgusting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Sorry u should put a bra on then n cover ur udders

It's udderly disgusting
    Sorry, I like to milk sure everyone can access my udders with ease.

ReputationRep:
    I hate debating with people on TSR. They are so stubborn and don't realise that they are wrong. Especially those country vs country debates. :argh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha yay! :woo:
    I've been very tired today but when I saw you'd posted here, my brain just switched on :crazy: :rofl:

No worries Freezer!
    Aww!:hugs:
    Hope you had a great day!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If not, I hope you have an amazing evenight!
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wool Woop!!

Aww quite how I managed to do that though! :dontknow:

Awwwww!

Today was reasonable!
    Hehe good ol evenight!

Hope your day/evenight are superb!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    lol no need for da ashamed emoji tho, what else do we have to go on but our tsr personas?

Well you'll be glad to know I am indeed every bit as spontaneous, flourishing, dancing, confident, flirtatious, striking,handsome and slightly offhand arrogant as you thought! (thats my tsr impression riiigghhhttt?)

Your tsr persona is very kind , very pretty, pretty intelligent and very pretty...also dem eyebrows fleeking for dayz :007:

British born and bred huh, what does that entail? X factor, rainy weather and a posh accent? :holmes:

well THANK YOU for taking the time for reading my profile, I read yours in return but I think I got the better deal with the whole 'time used reading other persons profile' :rofl:

and you picked up on the dance huh, clever lady -what do you do then for hobbies/sport? dance as well?

tell me one person who doesnt like memes apart from viva emptiness and you parents tho? all about dat meme-and harambe, or harambe memes :cry:

also you must tell me something about yourself, you know so much about me now
    Woops, sorry for the late reply. FM, the current bane of my existence, took up a lot of my time.

spontaneous, flourishing, dancing, confident, flirtatious, striking,handsome and slightly offhand arrogant
    That was EXACTLY what I thought. :lol: And also very kind, because, often, you go out of your way to rep or reply to every post on a thread. :heart:

'Very pretty'? :rofl: You are so so funny. My eyebrows are pretty much my only pride though.

Hmm, it doesn't mean much. Though some people do say that I 'sound posh', I don't really think so. :dontknow: I am very culture-less (?)

Me? Dance? :toofunny: Hobbies? Singing, acting and, as pathetic as it may sound, volunteering. Also, quite a bit of a reader (which explains why I took English Literature) but I don't really get the chance to get my hands on good books these days. :cry2:

Something interesting about me...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't think of anything. :getmecoat:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.